Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sigil of Baphomet

DragonFire11

Hello brothers and sisters.

As I was looking some picture of the Vril society on the internet, I have found many pictures also about filthy jews mostly about the evil reptilian rothschilds as they using secret body languages and many of them even have a neckles with Baphomet sigil.

Also many more actors, singers, lawyers, doctors and polititians too using Satanic symbols, these so called people are mainly jews /90%/ and many of them promote that they worship Satan, what is a complete nonsense I know.

My question is about the symbols of our God Satan they use. There is a picture of the ugly baroness philippine de rothschild who wear a golden neckless with the sigil of Baphomet. What is the real meaning that they using these symbols if Satan the true enemy of the reptilian jews???

Also other jews as well using our fathers symbols, especialy hollywood actors and illuminati pop singers.
They /the jews/ do not have fear to use them, they are not afraid as they know Satan will destroy them???

I would appreciate your answers and a link to the topic where is it explained would be the best solution to understand these meanings about our symbols the jews using them.

DragonFire11 said:
Hello brothers and sisters.

As I was looking some picture of the Vril society on the internet, I have found many pictures also about filthy jews mostly about the evil reptilian rothschilds as they using secret body languages and many of them even have a neckles with Baphomet sigil.

Also many more actors, singers, lawyers, doctors and polititians too using Satanic symbols, these so called people are mainly jews /90%/ and many of them promote that they worship Satan, what is a complete nonsense I know.

My question is about the symbols of our God Satan they use. There is a picture of the ugly baroness philippine de rothschild who wear a golden neckless with the sigil of Baphomet. What is the real meaning that they using these symbols if Satan the true enemy of the reptilian jews???

Also other jews as well using our fathers symbols, especialy hollywood actors and illuminati pop singers.
They /the jews/ do not have fear to use them, they are not afraid as they know Satan will destroy them???

I would appreciate your answers and a link to the topic where is it explained would be the best solution to understand these meanings about our symbols the jews using them.

They larp, they do thear shitty kaballah stuff and blame it on satan.

It´s like someone dresses as a firefighter, then running around burning everything down. The people then blame the firefighters. While the pyromaniacs are safe. And even support the pyros with prayers/energy pls safe us from the evil firefighters. Which the pyros use to burn more stuff. Quannon explained ;).

this is an interesting question. i cant say for certain but in general i've noticed pop culture uses satanic depictions to lay blame to satan for evil and/or immoral acts that are depicted in music videos or movies. I also think Illuminati might use satanic symbols as a guise and a rouse. It is deception and also instills fear and outrage in others when heinous acts are commited such as child sacrifice, pedophile rings, spirit cooking and other sick things. Most "conspiracy theorists" cover topics about this and are so convinced that these vile beings are satanic.

Really thanks for your answers, they are good explanations. I was thinking the same way, also I wanted to know from others what they think.

The super bowl is full of Satanic symbols, lady gaga, beyonce, jay-z and many-many more singers use them.
So is like they showing these symbols to blame our father Satan and Gods for everything bad.
Is like they make the masses believe that the evil is Satan and keep them on judeo-xianty path?!

Anyway, these pop actors and others as well SO,SO PATHETIC, they have no will of their own, no opinion of their own, and no life of their own.
Everything has to be done, said and behaved as it is told by uncle slomo. Real slaves.
I just mantion this, because what would happen if they dont do what the jews telling these usefull idiots?? What if they would sign sogs or behave
with not showing anything Satanic?? This was just an irony, we all know what would happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back