Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pope Benedict XVI got exiled?!

NinRick

Well this story looks very fishy to me.
Read it for yourself and share your opinion please.

https://fromrome.info/2020/06/19/pope-benedict-xvi-has-been-exiled/

Who knows honestly. I will try to look up some other articles on this.

But the last part of this when they said the word Peter reminded me of this.

"Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people"

The Vatican about to be destroyed?

They knew that way back hundreds of years ago.

The Dreadful Judge is obviously a reference to Satan judging these people.

slyscorpion said:

"Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people"

Satan is not dreadful, and "jehova" means "god of evil" and the jew is not Satan's. The jew said it needs christianity to die, so one of these the current "the" popeses has been "exiled", i.e. shipped away to safety, and "god" - the jew - reckons it is to destroy Europe.

On the other hand, maybe this "the" pope is being punished because
C3VO00M.jpg

jE1uVjY.jpg

On the other-other hand(?!), there is this -

Former Pope Benedict Back in Vatican After German Trip to See Sick Brother
22/6/2020
VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Former Pope Benedict returned to the Vatican on Monday after spending five days in his native Germany to visit his ailing older brother, the Vatican said.
Benedict, 93, was in Regensburg to see his 96-year-old brother Georg Ratzinger, who is also a priest.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-06-22/former-pope-benedict-back-in-vatican-after-german-trip-to-see-sick-brother

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

"Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people"

Satan is not dreadful, and "jehova" means "god of evil" and the jew is not Satan's. The jew said it needs christianity to die, so one of these the current "the" popeses has been "exiled", i.e. shipped away to safety, and "god" - the jew - reckons it is to destroy Europe.

On the other hand, maybe this "the" pope is being punished because
C3VO00M.jpg

jE1uVjY.jpg

On the other-other hand(?!), there is this -

Former Pope Benedict Back in Vatican After German Trip to See Sick Brother
22/6/2020
VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Former Pope Benedict returned to the Vatican on Monday after spending five days in his native Germany to visit his ailing older brother, the Vatican said.
Benedict, 93, was in Regensburg to see his 96-year-old brother Georg Ratzinger, who is also a priest.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-06-22/former-pope-benedict-back-in-vatican-after-german-trip-to-see-sick-brother

Yes I know but to them he is. I guess it could mean either. YHVH certainly is a dreadful creation to us.

slyscorpion said:
Yes I know but to them he is. I guess it could mean either. YHVH certainly is a dreadful creation to us.
Of course you know, lol. Others reading might not know, though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back