Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Future enemies

Abdullah

I am dedicated to Satan and doing meditstion everyday. By doind power meditatiin, I feel my spiritual energy. Now-a-days, I am feeling and seeing many invisible thingsin my mind.

When I meet with people, I can Understand who is my enemy and who will my enemy in future. Of course I understand this supernational power.

Those who are my enemy now, are permanently bound by me with Justice.
We khow that Satanism obey by justice.

When I feel that my enemise is doing something wrong with me, I firstly pray
to Satan to give humor and manner to them. When I see that my enemies are not stopping their hatried manners, I directly bind them with voodoo spell. I never kill anyone spiritualy yet.

But, those who will be my enemy in future, what should I do? I mean, in law and justice, enemy get punishment when they do wrong with us. But, here I am feeling and understanding that he will be my enemy in future, then what should I do?
Future enemy did not do wrong with me right now, but he will do in next opportunities.
(1) Will I give punishment or bind the future enemies before they do something wrong with me first?.. Or.
(2) Will I give punishment or bind the future enemies after he will do wrong with me?

Hail satan.

Mondol said:

For people who haven't acted against you, I wouldn't punish them, but certainly bind them if you suspect they will act hostile in the future. As far as I understand, binding doesn't hurt them.

Besides this, make sure you keep up the aura of protection or other means of protection. This would help to mitigate any attack on you that happened without you knowing or able to bind the person first.

This thread was double-posted it seems. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42050&p=173754#p173754

Shael said:
This thread was double-posted it seems. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42050&p=173754#p173754
May Father Satan bless you

Mondol said:
I am dedicated to Satan and doing meditstion everyday. By doind power meditatiin, I feel my spiritual energy. Now-a-days, I am feeling and seeing many invisible thingsin my mind.

When I meet with people, I can Understand who is my enemy and who will my enemy in future. Of course I understand this supernational power.

Those who are my enemy now, are permanently bound by me with Justice.
We khow that Satanism obey by justice.

When I feel that my enemise is doing something wrong with me, I firstly pray
to Satan to give humor and manner to them. When I see that my enemies are not stopping their hatried manners, I directly bind them with voodoo spell. I never kill anyone spiritualy yet.

But, those who will be my enemy in future, what should I do? I mean, in law and justice, enemy get punishment when they do wrong with us. But, here I am feeling and understanding that he will be my enemy in future, then what should I do?
Future enemy did not do wrong with me right now, but he will do in next opportunities.
(1) Will I give punishment or bind the future enemies before they do something wrong with me first?.. Or.
(2) Will I give punishment or bind the future enemies after he will do wrong with me?

Hail satan.

Seeing the future in any psychic prediction is only a projection of our current life path and the path others involved are taking and what we are doing now coupled with the way energy is going maybe adding some knowledge or foresight based upon something into it. It really is not set in stone.

It especially isnt set in stone at the level of understanding that most humans are at in seeing things of the future and making predictions.

If you have reason to believe something negative is going to happen to you or in your life because of someone either psychic feeling or visions or have information of some kind that leads you to believe that.

Take preventative action on it both in the physical and spiritual before it becomes a problem.

Ethically though it's not right to punish someone for something they haven't done yet. We always can be wrong. Possibly even the Gods are sometimes as evidenced in one of Maxines sermons that we surprised even them with how much we took the enemy down.

Things change see at around the time we were starting out the projected energies would have stated this would simply be a religion for a few and a place of knowledge to prevent it from being destroyed like she said.

However peoples life paths changed and the world changed enough to change the projection so now we won.

We stop doing everything the projection will change again and the Gods will see something different likely us losing.

Free choice exists that is the point. Majorly Change something and you change the psychic projection.

You can take action to prevent things from ever happening if you know it will by changing something. That's the point. You also can take action to make positive things happen by not changing what is positive and helpful or adding more positive and helpful actions.

The future is not always how you see it.

I could for example make a prediction like Emotional Music will be very popular in a couple years and people may be more into drama type things and more freely emotional. I could also say that people will be more free in the way they dress or unique maybe bright colors will be popular as well as a variation of emo subculture but this time not dark in vibe.

This is probably true. It's one prediction I talked about before with someone else.

I base that on current information and energy of now. The social trends information I have available and the energies of the outer planets. I see a projection of trends as well as a dream I had of how people were dressed I believe taking place in 2021 or 2022.

It's not even a prophecy more like a sense.

Something major changes in social trends it wont come true.

This is just an example.

So you cant just punish someone based upon something they didn't do yet. They may not even do it. You may be being paranoid or you may be able to take action to prevent it without messing with someone else.

The only reason to do black magick is if a person did something really bad against you or a person is super strong into the enemy and you just want them away from you. Other than that it probably isnt ethical.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back