Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Robert Bruce's Kundalini Technique

asdkl777

So I found some pdfs of him saying that in order to raise kundalini you must focus on the base chakra very intensely for very long (he said it took him 7 hours of meditation to raise it for the first time). And then after loads of focus and energy into it, the serpents will raise.

I also found some pdf of him saying that to see auras you should focus on your third eye while looking at red or blue objects, as these have the strongest auras. He claims red objects have green auras and blue objects have yellow auras. He claims angry people have red, black and orange auras, thinking people have yellow auras.

Another thing he said is that during an astral projection he asked God for a sword and he gave it to him. If anyone wants I'll send you the pdfs.

He's delusional, raising the kundalini is an immense act that can take an SS 12 years, while it can take a whole lifetime to a non-SS, what he might have felt is energy going up the spine but that's it.
He can immagine all the shit he wants, doesn't mean we should believe him.

My personal advice it to not focus on rising the Kundalini serpent, but on empowering the chakras instead. Strong chakras will eventually lead to Kundalini activation, but this is no joke, and goes out of control when one is not ready - read Gopi Krishna books.

His "techniques" do not interest me. He has no Satanism in himself so he can take a hike for all I care.

Philips said:
So I found some pdfs of him saying that in order to raise kundalini you must focus on the base chakra very intensely for very long (he said it took him 7 hours of meditation to raise it for the first time). And then after loads of focus and energy into it, the serpents will raise.

I also found some pdf of him saying that to see auras you should focus on your third eye while looking at red or blue objects, as these have the strongest auras. He claims red objects have green auras and blue objects have yellow auras. He claims angry people have red, black and orange auras, thinking people have yellow auras.

Another thing he said is that during an astral projection he asked God for a sword and he gave it to him. If anyone wants I'll send you the pdfs.

I once saw yellowish-orange aura around the top of a blue chair. Not wise to believe in any spiritual knowledge outside from jos. That said I think its a good habit to experiment on your own. However, be prepared for possible consequences if you experiment things outside of jos. The kundalini thing is obviously a lie. However, see if meditation on your base for many hours brings any effect. Try to see the aura of blue colored or red colored objects yourself.

Pirate11 said:
My personal advice it to not focus on rising the Kundalini serpent, but on empowering the chakras instead. Strong chakras will eventually lead to Kundalini activation, but this is no joke, and goes out of control when one is not ready - read Gopi Krishna books.
Clean and strong chakras will make your Kundalini rise.

Philips said:

On the JoS page Maxine recommends Robert Bruce.
I am interested in those pdf's, how can you send them?

luis said:
Only once you are ready and Gods approve it.
It looks to me that many here give the equation "empowering chakras for a while = kundalini rising" but this is extremely simplified and lacks of knowledge and the part regarding the ego. One cannot rise or awake kundalini in himself if he never worked on his ego (got rid of all insecurities, blockages, obsessions etc), for example. There is not such method that implies only vibrating mantras to get kundalini to rise. Kundalini is only the last step after a whole "career" of spiritual advancement. Your quote is only partially true but very very reductive of the whole thing. It's like saying "you gotta read in order to get educated ": Well yes, but there's a lot more.

Pirate11 said:
luis said:
Only once you are ready and Gods approve it.
It looks to me that many here give the equation "empowering chakras for a while = kundalini rising" but this is extremely simplified and lacks of knowledge and the part regarding the ego. One cannot rise or awake kundalini in himself if he never worked on his ego (got rid of all insecurities, blockages, obsessions etc), for example. There is not such method that implies only vibrating mantras to get kundalini to rise. Kundalini is only the last step after a whole "career" of spiritual advancement. Your quote is only partially true but very very reductive of the whole thing. It's like saying "you gotta read in order to get educated ": Well yes, but there's a lot more.
Getting read of his "Ego" is cleaning. I did not say its simple just that its something you Need to do. Its years now that I'm cleaning myself and its working pretty good, of course you need to empower too, yoga and so on.

KingRaven said:
Philips said:

Take them with a grain of salt, the methods of getting out are good.

KingRaven said:
Philips said:

Google Drive. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1GxXr5zaCe-dCKYJjqOQqKGDrKZawdraX

luis said:
Getting read of his "Ego" is cleaning. I did not say its simple just that its something you Need to do. Its years now that I'm cleaning myself and its working pretty good, of course you need to empower too, yoga and so on.
Cleaning the chakras is not the same as getting the ego right. The ego is an aspect of the soul, you don't change it by cleaning your chakras-
luis said:

Henu the Great said:
His "techniques" do not interest me. He has no Satanism in himself so he can take a hike for all I care.

Suppose he likes Hikes though...

I took one today....

Philips said:
KingRaven said:
Philips said:

Google Drive. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1GxXr5zaCe-dCKYJjqOQqKGDrKZawdraX

Sorry but the link is down or there is no permission to open it

KingRaven said:
Philips said:
KingRaven said:

Sorry but the link is down or there is no permission to open it

Sorry I messed up. Fixed it now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back