Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Request

Yuna24

Dude, how difficult this is.

For very months, I experience a great feeling of skepticism towards the gods, towards spiritual Satanism.

I tried to have faith and believe, but my skepticism grew more and more and left me very distressed and depressed.

So I started asking for Father Satan and all the gods and goddesses a lot so that we could talk and that they could give me answers to my questions. I really wanted to talk to them and hear their version directly from them, but so far I haven't gotten any concrete answers from them. I've been asking for this for months.

See, I'm not claiming that the experiences reported by you are not true, but because I was deceived by Christianity for years I no longer want to believe the reports of others, I really want to hear from the gods and see for myself.

I still believe that the Jews want only the evil of humanity and that they must be punished for what they did and did against us all.

Sometimes, I think that God may not exist, that my experiences may be something in my head and that all I achieved was only the result of my work and opportunities that were presented to me and not because a superior being blessed me. I have reached the point where I can no longer trust what I feel.

I want to thank you for the responses that many of you gave to the posts I wrote.

I ask that delete my account.

I wish you all the best!

Thanks for everything and I apologize if I offended someone, it was not my intention.

Yuna24 said:
Accounts arent being deleted here unless there are some serious privacy concerns involved. Cobra would need to manually delete all the posts, and he is busy enough already as it is.

About experiences and those kinds of things, at the end of the day you shouldn't be a Satanist just because someone else said something about a cool experience. As an SS your goal should be working on yourself through meditation, and not to try and get some "cool experiences" before you start to actually do things properly. The Gods don't owe you anything. If you want experiences and interactions, then first work on yourself dilligently and advance, and the experiences will come in time as you show you're serious.

This isnt like xianity where you have to pray and give things and that kind of shit. So there is no "difficulty" here really, as you aren't asked to take risks or give away things, but rather just to work on yourself and advance. Trust shouldnt come from getting some Gods to visit you and tell you things. It should come from you working on yourself through meditation and then seeing for yourself the results you achieve with it.

Yuna24 said:
See, I'm not claiming that the experiences reported by you are not true, but because I was deceived by Christianity for years I no longer want to believe the reports of others, I really want to hear from the gods and see for myself.
No one here would ever ask you to believe our experiences on blind faith. Any of the answers you want you can get by experiencing this stuff first hand for yourself. You need to practice the meditations on the jos. Then you will see. You can never have a conversation with our gods without doing that first. And it’s going to take time. You need to devote to these practices and in time you’ll open yourself up to communicate with our gods.

But here’s the thing, you’re not going to have to wait that long to have proof. Simply doing these meditations will show you that they work and this isn’t BS. The gods are real and will reveal themselves. You just have to be open.

Start with the opening the chakras meditations. Build a yoga program and practice it diligently. Go from there. The gods will not come down from the sky and answer your questions directly. They have other ways of showing themselves though. Again, be open. But above all you need to open your soul. Do rtrs.

Yuna24 said:

For very months, I experience a great feeling of skepticism towards the gods, towards spiritual Satanism.

I tried to have faith and believe, but my skepticism grew more and more and left me very distressed and depressed.

So I started asking for Father Satan and all the gods and goddesses a lot so that we could talk and that they could give me answers to my questions. I really wanted to talk to them and hear their version directly from them, but so far I haven't gotten any concrete answers from them. I've been asking for this for months.

You don't have to solely believe and have faith in the Gods because this not xianity where xians believe and have faith in the Jewish Christ. Here you have to meditate and open the communication channels with the Gods yourself, otherwise do not expect them to come to you and prove their existence. Having expectations generally will dissapoint you because nobody have to come to you and prove themselves. You can ask but it's not guaranteed that one of the Gods will come for real only to prove you that they exist. Is a possibility. But even if a Gods is coming to you and proving himself, this is not about merely worshipping the Gods, this religion is about meditation, advancing and empowering yourself spiritually. With this will come the capacity to have telephatic conversations with the Gods. What you and all those who ask for proofs have in common is that none of you is willing to meditate to discover the proofs yourself.
There are anyway historical proofs that the Gods were here on earth and that they taught humanity how to advance spiritually using same practices that we use today from JoS. But if you want to give up on this is up to you, apparently you see in Spiritual Satanism a kind of xianity where you only believe and have faith in the Gods.

Yuna24 said:

I still believe that the Jews want only the evil of humanity and that they must be punished for what they did and did against us all.

Sometimes, I think that God may not exist, that my experiences may be something in my head and that all I achieved was only the result of my work and opportunities that were presented to me and not because a superior being blessed me. I have reached the point where I can no longer trust what I feel.

I want to thank you for the responses that many of you gave to the posts I wrote.

I ask that delete my account.

I wish you all the best!

Thanks for everything and I apologize if I offended someone, it was not my intention.

Who's getting offended? You shouldn't let small things discourage you. With anything any endeavor in life of importance it takes courage strength and wisdom. You will let the bounds of your own mentality hold you back?

I've been going to college for some time now and I've never written myself off as unable to accomplish my degree, despite having to take classes over again. Usually the most difficult challenges in life are the most rewarding.

How do you expect to hear them and see them if your astral eyes and ears are closed? Even HPS Maxine says there are interferences on her part when speaking to the Gods and you,not having probabily even ever meditated in your life,expect to see them like you would see another person. It's not that you're skeptic, it's that you're delusional.
When I was new I of course I didn't have my astral eyes or hearing developed, I focused on Satan and asked a very clear sign that he exists, other than feeling euphoric in that moment(his energy makes you laugh a lot :D) I felt like going to a place and in that place there was a giant snake, if that's not a coincidence.. lol
When I was introducing a guy to Satanism he asked me how does he know that Satan is actually real, I told him to ask Satan for a clear sign, he did, and seconds later he received a phone call for a jow interview at a place that pays quite good, and he was unemployed at that moment.

How difficult is it? As difficult as working or not working on improving yourself, to put it in a rather silly way. We can't speak for you as to how difficult it is or is not; we are not you and we don't know your experiences and memories, etc. If you work on opening your communication (Astral) senses, then you can communicate with the Gods and Goddesses; They are not wish-granting genies; They don't do your work for you; you do it yourself. If you want Them to do your for you, then you are missing the point of Spiritual Satanism. They will not. Do you do your friends'/family's/Childrens' homework for them, their exams, their jobs/work? No, of course you don't. You do yours yourself, as well, just as they do theirs themselves.

Which god are you referring to, when you say you don't think it exists? jehova doesn't exist. You do, however; you can and should and must do the work to be able to communicate, and become a God or Goddess (depending on if you are Male or Female), yourself. If you want to leave, then OK, have fun and do whatever. If you want to open your Astral senses and be able to do your own work with Magick and Energy manipulation yourself, so you can stand on your own two feet, then stay and learn how to do that properly.

Yuna24 said:

I too have had problems for months with this, I can relate to what you are experiencing. And honestly i can not give you any answers you seek because you will have to find your own way in SS. The gods did not make themselves known when i wanted answers because even if they show up i would still retain those doubts and questions.

The thing that pulled me trough in the end was almost giving up, I basicly gave up and at that moment i felt the feelings and hopelessness from before i dedicated. That is the moment where i could truely see the advancements that i made while being an SS, After this i came back to father and the gods and the connection between us was stronger than ever before, This is also the moment where i could actualy feel the presense of the gods and where i can almost have conversations with them.

This is what helped me but as i said i dont have any answers for you because i cant change your mind with simple words, You have to find your own way. Btw the thing that worked for me doesn't have to work for you.

I wish you the best of luck Brother/Sister

Cro666 said:
Yuna24 said:
This reply is for both of you.

The important part is to not focus on or "expect" communication from the Gods, but rather to work on improving yourself through the tools given on the site. The more advanced you become, the more likely you will be to receive communications from the Gods also.

Don't get caught up in whatever fancy "experiences" some people share here. Progress at your own pace and advance yourself, work to improve your life. That's what really matters.

Aquarius said:
How do you expect to hear them and see them if your astral eyes and ears are closed? Even HPS Maxine says there are interferences on her part when speaking to the Gods and you,not having probabily even ever meditated in your life,expect to see them like you would see another person. It's not that you're skeptic, it's that you're delusional.
When I was new I of course I didn't have my astral eyes or hearing developed, I focused on Satan and asked a very clear sign that he exists, other than feeling euphoric in that moment(his energy makes you laugh a lot :D) I felt like going to a place and in that place there was a giant snake, if that's not a coincidence.. lol
When I was introducing a guy to Satanism he asked me how does he know that Satan is actually real, I told him to ask Satan for a clear sign, he did, and seconds later he received a phone call for a jow interview at a place that pays quite good, and he was unemployed at that moment.

What I do most is meditate, I also did a lot of RTR's. How do you know that if I have open astral senses or not? And yes, even when I was a Christian I meditated every day vibrating aum, even though I didn't know what lol meant and did a practice called lien ch'i at school.
I've asked for so much for signs in my prayers, I've made two convocations and nothing.
Again, I am not saying that your experiences are not real, I just want to see and hear from them answers to my doubts.

FancyMancy said:
How difficult is it? As difficult as working or not working on improving yourself, to put it in a rather silly way. We can't speak for you as to how difficult it is or is not; we are not you and we don't know your experiences and memories, etc. If you work on opening your communication (Astral) senses, then you can communicate with the Gods and Goddesses; They are not wish-granting genies; They don't do your work for you; you do it yourself. If you want Them to do your for you, then you are missing the point of Spiritual Satanism. They will not. Do you do your friends'/family's/Childrens' homework for them, their exams, their jobs/work? No, of course you don't. You do yours yourself, as well, just as they do theirs themselves.

Which god are you referring to, when you say you don't think it exists? jehova doesn't exist. You do, however; you can and should and must do the work to be able to communicate, and become a God or Goddess (depending on if you are Male or Female), yourself. If you want to leave, then OK, have fun and do whatever. If you want to open your Astral senses and be able to do your own work with Magick and Energy manipulation yourself, so you can stand on your own two feet, then stay and learn how to do that properly.

My difficulty is in saying what I said in this post and I entered Satanism not aiming to have things, but to have answers and establish a relationship between daughter and servant of Father Satan.
I finished my studies, realized a good part of my dreams and I know that I am able to reach my goals if I want to because I am determined when I really want something, anyone here can.

What bothers me a lot is not having answers and there is no lack of asking, what I asked for is very simple and can be done in less than 15 minutes and I have been asking for almost a year.

Cro666 said:
Yuna24 said:

I too have had problems for months with this, I can relate to what you are experiencing. And honestly i can not give you any answers you seek because you will have to find your own way in SS. The gods did not make themselves known when i wanted answers because even if they show up i would still retain those doubts and questions.

The thing that pulled me trough in the end was almost giving up, I basicly gave up and at that moment i felt the feelings and hopelessness from before i dedicated. That is the moment where i could truely see the advancements that i made while being an SS, After this i came back to father and the gods and the connection between us was stronger than ever before, This is also the moment where i could actualy feel the presense of the gods and where i can almost have conversations with them.

This is what helped me but as i said i dont have any answers for you because i cant change your mind with simple words, You have to find your own way. Btw the thing that worked for me doesn't have to work for you.

I wish you the best of luck Brother/Sister

Thank you for understanding me and for the words!

Yuna24 said:
FancyMancy said:

My difficulty is in saying what I said in this post and I entered Satanism not aiming to have things, but to have answers and establish a relationship between daughter and servant of Father Satan.
I finished my studies, realized a good part of my dreams and I know that I am able to reach my goals if I want to because I am determined when I really want something, anyone here can.

What bothers me a lot is not having answers and there is no lack of asking, what I asked for is very simple and can be done in less than 15 minutes and I have been asking for almost a year.
So if it can be done in 15 minutes, why waste 525 585 minutes? Why not stop being lazy, on your knees praying before someone or something, and instead get up and do it yourself?

This is not a religion of faith, this is a religion of thruth and knowledge. We don't believe in the existence of the Gods, we know they exist.

We're encouraged to keep learning and to question everything, by all means you have every right to question the existence of the Gods, but expecting them to prove their existing is where the issue lie, as this is you job to do, the Gods have shared their knowledge with us and our HPs have accumulated a lot of information and learning materials on the JoS website; www.satanisgod.org
You need to read the website fully

And if you want to talk to the Gods personally, you'll have to meditate to reach an enough level of advancement to be able to communicate with the Gods clearly. Caution is adviced here as most SS think they're communicating with the Gods when they're clearly not advanced enough, and the enemy makes sure to deceive them by mimicking the Gods.

Asking the Gods for a clue is very unreliable as you could very easily miss the hint or mistake it for a coincidence. Knowledge eliminates all doubts, read.

Satan is truth, he doesn't want us to worship him or be his slaves, he wants us to learn the truth and advance, if your journey is full of doubts at the beginning that's very normal for any person who possesses any amount of intelligence, we all questioned Spiritual Satanism just like we questioned the abrahamic filth. Of course some had less doubt than others but that's beside the point.

If you choose to leave then that's on you and you only, you can't blame the Gods for your decisions, we have a free will and the Gods respect it.

You're now at a point in your life where a small decision will have the biggest impact on your future, don't miss the chance just because of some doubt.

FancyMancy said:
Yuna24 said:
FancyMancy said:

So if it can be done in 15 minutes, why waste 525 585 minutes? Why not stop being lazy, on your knees praying before someone or something, and instead get up and do it yourself?

The answers I seek do not depend on me, they are not my narrative, but on the Gods that is why I ask so much because I want to know them directly because I really want to know their version. This is important to me. Not knowing what I need to know directly interferes with the continuity of being a Satanist. Father Satan or any God or Goddess of the Duat can answer my questions in less than 15 minutes. It is not a matter of laziness, it is a reason to continue.
Tell me, would you have continued on the Satanic path if you had not received any sign or contact from the Gods?
I do not subject myself and I am no longer content to live just believing without any direct confirmation from the source. That's why I left Christianity because in addition to being harmful and a lot of lies, Christian people believe by faith without ever seeing or hearing the god they think exists just because a book said it or because others said they saw it or they received some miracle.

FancyMancy said:
Yuna24 said:
FancyMancy said:

I agree with Fancy. If that’s your provocative to get them to do something for you in the physical it’s not gonna happen especially if you can do it yourself. Sorry to break it to you but they aren’t gonna hold your hand for silly things like that. They do not Condone laziness. I find it hard to believe you’ve exhausted EVERY possible avenue, what about yoga, workings for senses and believing that your getting somewhere and not expecting anything from them. That’s how I was, I was completely fine with hearing nothing from them, let alone Satan because I knew they existed.

As far as asking for signs goes you may not be open enough to actually perceive them as signs. Tell ya what though, ask for a dream this worked for me when I was really worried about something.

You have to try hard to rise this isn’t the easy road. So don’t give up, that’s the easy thing to do.

Good luck Yuna, I wish you the best. :)

Yuna24 said:
The answers I seek do not depend on me, they are not my narrative, but on the Gods that is why I ask so much because I want to know them directly because I really want to know their version.
Work on your Third Eye and Pineal Gland and other clairvoyance/clairaudience points. Once you are able to see Spiritual/Astral entities, then that is a time where it is, and becomes, more and more difficult to be deceived. You have to work on yourself, yourself. No-one is going to do it for you.

Tell me, would you have continued on the Satanic path if you had not received any sign or contact from the Gods?
Are you assuming that I either have or have not already? For me - I might whinge or worry what, why, etc., and then want to get on with things. If you cannot, or simply choose not to, continue so that you can find out the answers for yourself, then you might be wasting your time.

I do not subject myself and I am no longer content to live just believing without any direct confirmation from the source.
This is Scientific, based on actually-testable and noticeably-discoverable results. If you want to find out the Universe, then go exploring, instead of asking someone to tell you about it! Textbooks are shit; experience and seeing and doing it for yourself is where it is.

That's why I left Christianity because in addition to being harmful and a lot of lies, Christian people believe by faith without ever seeing or hearing the god they think exists just because a book said it or because others said they saw it or they received some miracle.
I, and others here past and present (and future), also used to be christians, and we also woke-up from that money-stealing, guilt-tripping, fearful-controlling nonsense. christianity is not Scientific; Spiritual Satanism is - and an extremely important part of Science-ing is having the peer-reviews, and another extremely important part of Science-ing is doing it yourself. No amount of textbook-reading yourself, or story-telling by others, can explan it properly. You have to do it yourself - and that might take a day, week, month, year or longer. If you have an encyclopaedia of peer-reviewed-and-corrected (when necessary) information, and you choose to sit by and just ask questions without doing it yourself, for yourself, then you'll still be sat there after your Body has died; your Soul will still be sat there wondering - and at that point, you should realise your Body has died but your Soul is still alive and that you're still sat there wondering, blind and ignorant to the World around you. You have to get up and go.

If you have been spending a year trying to find a simple answer, then what have you (apparently not) learnt? I hope the answer is "That method doesn't work". Try doing something else, in that case.

Yuna24 said:
FancyMancy said:

If the questions are not too personal or not at all personal then you can ask them here on the forum, just like I do. If I don't get or find any answer I keep the questions in my mind for later to either ask the Gods or to find the answers on my own when I open my astral senses. But I do find answers randomly for some questions, you just have to be aware and work on yourself.

Not saying that you are lazy but if you are, at least don't deny that to yourself, you can deny that to others, no problem in that. But don't deny it to yourself! You will only fool yourself.
Also sometimes, people are not lazy but when it comes to meditation, they are. For a few days observe/check yourself before sleeping, your mind will remember if you ever got distracted.
Do void meditation to build focus, it will fix that distraction which leads to laziness.

If someone is lazy, I suggest them to discipline themselves by washing all the dishes with hands if they live with their family or have a dishwasher. That's what I did to treat my laziness, LOL. But if that doesn't work, add your clothes(with hands) and your bathroom on the menu.

Nikois666 said:
Yuna24 said:
FancyMancy said:

If the questions are not too personal or not at all personal then you can ask them here on the forum, just like I do. If I don't get or find any answer I keep the questions in my mind for later to either ask the Gods or to find the answers on my own when I open my astral senses. But I do find answers randomly for some questions, you just have to be aware and work on yourself.

Not saying that you are lazy but if you are, at least don't deny that to yourself, you can deny that to others, no problem in that. But don't deny it to yourself! You will only fool yourself.
Also sometimes, people are not lazy but when it comes to meditation, they are. For a few days observe/check yourself before sleeping, your mind will remember if you ever got distracted.
Do void meditation to build focus, it will fix that distraction which leads to laziness.

If someone is lazy, I suggest them to discipline themselves by washing all the dishes with hands if they live with their family or have a dishwasher. That's what I did to treat my laziness, LOL. But if that doesn't work, add your clothes(with hands) and your bathroom on the menu.

I found the answers to my questions. The gods would never answer me because the answers were inside me all along, I just had to access. It was painful and liberating.
Little by little I discover more things. It's amazing.
I was looking at the Gods from the point of view of the religion that I learned when I was a kid, it was programming and it was unconscious.
Now I see things as they really are and I have no more doubts. Mostly I learned to follow my intuition, which I hardly ever do.

Yuna24 said:
I found the answers to my questions. The gods would never answer me because the answers were inside me all along, I just had to access. It was painful and liberating.
I was looking at the Gods from the point of view of the religion that I learned when I was a kid, it was programming and it was unconscious.
Now I see things as they really are and I have no more doubts. Mostly I learned to follow my intuition, which I hardly ever do.
The Gods do answer in the best way possible to those who have not yet opened up their astral senses.
But you yourself and also the Gods will always find a way to clear your doubts, especially for meditations, or something that has to do with your spiritual and even physical advancement. Idk if the Gods answer to the dumb questions/doubts but they do answer or show the way to answer when it comes to your spiritual and physical advancement.

Good to know that you are advancing.

Nikois666 said:
Yuna24 said:
The Gods do answer in the best way possible to those who have not yet opened up their astral senses.
But you yourself and also the Gods will always find a way to clear your doubts, especially for meditations, or something that has to do with your spiritual and even physical advancement. Idk if the Gods answer to the dumb questions/doubts but they do answer or show the way to answer when it comes to your spiritual and physical advancement.

Good to know that you are advancing.

Yes, the gods and goddesses respond whenever they can.
But I had to look for the answers myself, I asked a lot, but they talked about other things, then I understood that it was something I had to look for because they didn't answer me, I learned that what depends on us, we have the capacity to solve it, only what is beyond our control the gods can help if they want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back