Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Parliament condemns all forms of racism, hate and violence and calls for action

Aquarius

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20200615IPR81223/parliament-condemns-all-forms-of-racism-hate-and-violence-and-calls-for-action

These fuckers literally approved a new resolution, and not everybody knows about it since it's not very spoken about : https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/B-9-2020-0196_EN.pdf

This is the Jewish new speak for crushing any resistance to their genocide program.

Just when we are beginning this five day session of race awakening rituals. Hmm...

Bring out the big guns bois, lets shoot em' to smithereens. :mrgreen:

**except against White Britons, whom will remain a targeted class for total extermination

They traded Theresa May for this? Not that I'm a big fan of her, I don't like her any more than Boris Johnson but this is ridiculous.

Scratch my previous comment, I saw "Parliament" and thought "United Kingdom Parliament"

The European Union however, that's even worse.

Yeah, it depends on how (((they))) "define" waycism. "It is impossible to be waycist against Whites." So much for eEkWaLlyTeE.

So how long do you think we have until these "diverse" police forces gun down white people indiscriminately because "muh colonialism n shet nigga"?

Im actualy not opposed to this, Why? Because there is only a small group of people that will listen to these dimwits. They are essentialy helping us to expose the jews and their agenda, Even a idiot can see how the ''top players'' are trying to create a slave utopia with everything thats going on.

They can go total totalitarian today if you ask me, It will only speed up the destruction of these jewish reptilians.

Cro666 said:
Im actualy not opposed to this, Why? Because there is only a small group of people that will listen to these dimwits. They are essentialy helping us to expose the jews and their agenda, Even a idiot can see how the ''top players'' are trying to create a slave utopia with everything thats going on.

They can go total totalitarian today if you ask me, It will only speed up the destruction of these jewish reptilians.

That's why I said "How long until the Diversity Police start gunning white people down indescriminately for existing?" Because give me a fucking reason already. Please, gimme a fucking reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back