Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Summer Solstice 666

fuoco blu 666

June 21 is the Summer Solstice

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Summer_Solstice.html

It is an excellent time to work with solar energy and empower the Solar Chakra 666 and Heart Chakra.
There is also an emphasis in Cancer (Sun, Moon, Mercury) which is excellent for psychic work and moon energy work.

I started a 40 day work in May 6 with the Moon in Scorpio: 666 repetitions of the Uruz rune, the Uruz rune is used to attract and transfer energy, the Uruz rune has the additional effect of improving the ability to manage and hold more energy, from experience I have noticed that this combination of effects is really excellent for increasing your own power.
After the 666 repetitions I visualized an aura of the color of the light of the Sun and I stated 36 times, I constantly absorb solar energy when I am at the Sun in an extremely beneficial and empowering, healthy and safe way for me.
I also did it with the Third Eye for 36 repetitions with the statement made 10 times: my Third Eye constantly absorbs solar energy when I am at the Sun in an extremely beneficial and empowering way, healthy and safe for me.
The meditation done with the power number 666 with 36 affirmations lasted about 50 minutes and a few minutes for the 36 repetitions on the Third Eye, after the meditation I felt very electric also because the energy of the Uruz rune is electric and masculine .

Already from the first day, being in direct sunlight, I clearly felt that my soul absorbs solar energy automatically without needing to do it deliberately and my Chakras are activated almost immediately, especially the Third Eye because I did the meditation, I combined breathing to absorb energy to enhance the effect and absorb energy more and faster or on the contrary it is possible to project it out if the energy is too much, however already for the effect of the rune plus the statement they were sufficient not to do damage, for more days difficult I felt that I still absorb energy but based on how much I need to increase it in a healthy way and raise the vibrational level.
Solar energy has a very purifying and empowering effect, I perceived that this meditation is more effective for those who use solar mantras to purify the soul, strengthen the Solar Chakra, Raum meditation because it creates more energetic affinity with the Sun.

This meditation is very useful if one want to purify and empower a Chakra of your choice in particular if you have a particular need to empower it when you expect a negative transit of Saturn and / or Neptune on the planet of the Chakra and / or if you expect that you will have a transit of Jupiter which can be wonderful for spiritual advancement especially in the Chakra of the planet it touches and / or if that Chakra is easier to open and / or is beginning to provide its benefits and to obtain its spiritual powers.
It is also very useful if you want to enhance a healing job especially if you are temporarily weakened and less able to use your energy because of an illness.
The Summer Solstice is an excellent date for healing work, especially for the heart and small intestine and their physical, mental and emotional qualities.

This meditation gave me the energy needed to make 14 final RTRs in a row not only not by decreasing my energy but increasing it because the final RTR removes energy blocks and after being back in the Sun my soul has increased the speed of absorption because by releasing the blocks the soul can draw more energy, the advantage during the final RTR is that you can concentrate only on the RTR not focusing on the absorption of energy with basic meditation or advanced energy absorption done only with the mind and still use the power of the Sun to empower the RTR, demolish the Jews, free the own soul and at the same time help others to have as few hindrances as possible and make spiritual advancement more pleasant, safe and faster.
Tips for those interested in doing magic operations to get money to do this meditation on the Solar Chakra 666 because the Summer Solstice greatly enhances this meditation on the Solar Chakra.
Solar Chakra 666 strongly influences the energy of the other Chakras and the purification process of the whole soul, since it is the counterpart of the Sixth Chakra and the Third Eye has a more direct effect on the purification and enhancement of these.
This Summer Solstice there is the Moon in Cancer with an emphasis in Cancer and it is an exceptional date to do psychic works even with lunar energy, I perceived that absorbing energy from the Moon to its light after absorbing Solar energy of day creates a better psychic balance because the Yin and Yang energy, Female and Male have a better balance, It is also possible to do this with the 3 main meridians, I have only absorbed solar energy on the Sushumna in a more targeted way, it has strengthened Yoga Kundalini and Yoga Hatha in synergy.
Lunar energy is very good for those with a male polarity and a natal chart that reveals difficulties with female energy or a Moon weakened or afflicted in some way.

The energy of the Moon has a very high quality of water element in it, it is also good for strengthening spells to attract love because the water element governs love, sensitivity and is magnetic in nature.

I did the meditation to automatically absorb solar energy on the Third Eye both because it is extremely important to start opening the Chakras correctly and because the sensitivity and wisdom that the Third Eye provides is the key to spiritual power, more the sensitivity of the Third Eye increases more efficient the manipulation of energy becomes, this has a synergistic effect with the other meditation.

The next day it is possible to start the Moon square if it has not already been started and to start the Sun square in July on the first Sunday when the Sun is in Leo and make affirmations at will after vibrating the mantras of the planetary squares, this it can work very well in synergy with the meditations concerning these planets that were started during the summer solstice.

Better to start in the hour of the Sun which is closest to noon for the meditations of the Sun and during the night in the hour of the Moon.
Sun power numbers that I recommend: 36, 100, 111, 216, 666 only for those who have time and manage to manage it.
For the new ones I strongly advise against high numbers of repetitions and starting with 36.

Numbers of the Moon: 81 once or twice a day, 369 is a high power number of the Moon and it is only good for those who have time and can manage it, the increase in brightness from the beginning of the growing Moon gives more time for get used to the energy of the Moon gradually and simultaneously several nights to absorb it.

Best wishes for a good summer solstice: D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back