Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

bad neptune transit, and external triggers for alcohol use.

serpentwalker666

I have been undergoing a bad neptune transit. And had a major kundalini experience earlier this year, and ever since neptunes influence has been stronger on me, ive undergone a rough patch of having bad, strong urges, and have consumed alcohol on a much to regular basis.

I have done a working with WUNJO, to cure my problem, but ive still been struggling, as the area where i live is an apartment, and some of the tenents are alcoholics, and the only grocery store nearby has a large alcohol section.

I was posting, because i was wondering if theres another spiritual method i could go about detaching from this, perhaps using the sun square mantras, or freeing the soul mantras, or more final rtr, and soul cleaning.

I have been an SS for quite a while, and am currently ashamed, and frustrated with this situation, as i have been very close to raising the kundalini, and went under the guidance of my guardian, to move the serpent up to my crown, and alot of things in my life have been drastically amplied, both negative, and positive.

Alot of it being my own tendencies, but external factors beyond my control as well.

my guardian, gusion, has been guiding me towards the full rising, which he relayed to me, may occur in the following months, at the most the end of this yea, if i keep bringing the energy up and through the sushumna, as ive been instructed to do.

Anyone with experience in the issues i mentioned above, input and help is greatly appreciated.

Hail Satan.

serpentwalker666 said:
I have been undergoing a bad neptune transit. And had a major kundalini experience earlier this year, and ever since neptunes influence has been stronger on me, ive undergone a rough patch of having bad, strong urges, and have consumed alcohol on a much to regular basis.

I have done a working with WUNJO, to cure my problem, but ive still been struggling, as the area where i live is an apartment, and some of the tenents are alcoholics, and the only grocery store nearby has a large alcohol section.

I was posting, because i was wondering if theres another spiritual method i could go about detaching from this, perhaps using the sun square mantras, or freeing the soul mantras, or more final rtr, and soul cleaning.

I have been an SS for quite a while, and am currently ashamed, and frustrated with this situation, as i have been very close to raising the kundalini, and went under the guidance of my guardian, to move the serpent up to my crown, and alot of things in my life have been drastically amplied, both negative, and positive.

Alot of it being my own tendencies, but external factors beyond my control as well.

my guardian, gusion, has been guiding me towards the full rising, which he relayed to me, may occur in the following months, at the most the end of this yea, if i keep bringing the energy up and through the sushumna, as ive been instructed to do.

Anyone with experience in the issues i mentioned above, input and help is greatly appreciated.

Hail Satan.

If I could quit drugs, you can too, you can work on your crown chakra for healing:
"Opening this pathway is also very healing for drug addicts as it naturally induces extreme pleasure. The second vibration is the MAUM mantra. "

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

Also keep in mind it is dangerous:

"
Aquarius said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Norse 88 said:
I was only just thinking recently that perhaps abuse of the Kundalini Serpent could be a candidate for those cases of human spontaneous combustion which are causally unidentified.

I'm certain closing in to a 100% that Spontaneous Human Combustion can actually happen because people drink alcohol. This creates their internals capable to burn, because they consume giant quantities where they are literally filled to the brim with flammables.

Then, since these people are old, the serpent or fire can flicker. Their souls many also be advanced. This flickering can happen. Man while close to death is equated to a candlewick that bursts in light and then reduces.

Alcohol can flame up in contrast to something else, and heated up by already heated by internals and the candlewick effect. Combined with alcohol and a random spark of energy, one might as well catch fire and burn internally.

The human body is filled with flammable, and some random kundalini spark, plus alcoholic abuse to extreme levels, combined with things like high ionization with air or who knows what else, can make people self combust.

Also they say the hands and lower legs remain intact and this rhymes completely with the pathway the Serpent takes and where the geist of the energy is centered. Otherwise the legs and hands would also burn.
Thank you for explaining, little curious things that are not needed to advance or anything but you’re dying to know why such thing happens :D
"

Disrespect On The Kundalini
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12610

serpentwalker666 said:

The best ways to deal with temptation is not to confront it head on with willpower, but to structure your life such that you avoid encountering it. This could mean firstly not stocking or keeping any alcohol at all in your house. It could mean not bringing your ID into a store, thereby placing an obstacle towards purchasing alcohol. It could mean telling the store that you wish to stop drinking and request they refuse to sell you any.

Additionally, make sure you identify with your habits. You are not struggling with drinking, you are just not a drinker anymore. Whenever you get urges, remind yourself you are not a drinker until the temptation passes.

I think perhaps another Wunjo working may be in order. Additionally, you can try hypnosis with some affirmations in a deep trance. If you can't do self-hypnosis, you can google for anti-alcohol hypnosis tapes online. You can also do some Pluto working for the transformative effects. One mantra would be Aum Yamaya Nama/Svaha. Yama is a deity associated with Pluto.

Lastly, try reaching out to your GD or Satan for advice. Nothing wrong with telling them you don't know the best course of action.

Take care man, I know you will be victorious in the end.

serpentwalker666 said:

Hail Satan.

I personally have an important place in my Chart at 25 Aquarius which on the JOS is stated to be a degree dealing with Alchoholism I at the time though didn't know astrology or about that degree or nothing. I am getting this info by looking back on astro.com on timing. Before Neptune came to that Degree in around 2008 I was personally fine and really never even touched alcohol. When Neptune was at 25 Aquarius exact. I had kind of a traumatic experience to me at least dealing with alchohol. And I started drinking a lot. I had symptoms that were like Kundalini rising heat all over the body sensations of something moving at the base of my spine. Panic attacks etc. I ended up in the hospital several times as I was kind of unable to function coherently for a bit. They put me on benzo meds which I got addicted to so it was kind of a go back and forth between benzos and alchohol. I withdrew from alchohol about 4 times.

So yeah if you can stop it dont drink at all. Dont take a bunch of Meds. Dont freak out. We have the rtr now so its easier for you. I bet Neptune kind of triggers Kundalini a little from my experience and makes you confused and stuff. I was a Satanist kind of but not that serious after all that for awhile.

So yeah Neptune Can mess you up but dont let it find something productive and if need be some herbal kind of things if your anxiety gets too bad.

I think you can not do the same shit with this if you try hard. I am totally out of this now. Not drinking at all more trouble than it's worth especially since my chart says I could be an alcoholic easily.

Just dont do it and be strong. You will be fine.

Hey, Neptune transits are weird. Depending on the transit. Most of my experience and observations are of Pluto through the 12th house and Pluto transits to Neptune. The best thing you can do is stay away from drugs and alcohol and remain close to the gods. Stay away from illegal things. If you have them tendencies it might be difficult but one small habit change a day leads you out of this. You might hit rock bottom, you might not need to. I’ve seen Neptune transit bring about children, illness, deaths, charitable actions, mix ups with shitty people. Depends on other factors as well. Keep your footing in anything healthy you already have, preserve your positive qualities, strong transit to Neptune and related can cause self undoing. Find a creative hobby you like. Do things that make you proud. The list goes on. Go to rehab. Go on an isolating vacation, like an island.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back