Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Intense 6th chakra / head sensation

Henu the Great

So for the past week I have felt above the "usual" energies in my head. As I write this I feel pressure in my head. I am not sure what has caused this. I have done more than usual yoga, even 2x sessions per day for the last week. I wonder if it is the planets / sun going cancer (my sun sign) or maybe something else. Is this simply the effect of my daily working or the planets? Maybe rtrs are freeing the soul?

Or is this something we together feel? Hey guys are you feeling it? :D

It is getting to a point of borderline discomfort. Maybe I should send some energy to Satan? How should I proceed doing it? By focusing on the sigil and saying in my head take some of my energies? Then again I could use this energy myself too. It really helps doing rtr...

Input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

For me I've experienced tingling when the kundalini is resting just below the crown chakra at the 6th chakra. It's not quite there but you're very close.

Henu the Great said:
So for the past week I have felt above the "usual" energies in my head. As I write this I feel pressure in my head. I am not sure what has caused this. I have done more than usual yoga, even 2x sessions per day for the last week. I wonder if it is the planets / sun going cancer (my sun sign) or maybe something else. Is this simply the effect of my daily working or the planets? Maybe rtrs are freeing the soul?

It is getting to a point of borderline discomfort. Maybe I should send some energy to Satan? How should I proceed doing it? By focusing on the sigil and saying in my head take some of my energies? Then again I could use this energy myself too. It really helps doing rtr...

I don´t have the same problem. Might be just you. Did you always do returning curses 1 & 2?

If you feel, you have to much energy, you can fokus on his sigil and send him the energy, visualise the sigil glowing as your energy enters it(for example golden or more blue).

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Henu the Great said:

This has been happening to me as well, once to the point where it was more of a migraine sensation then a headache. Typically only occurs for me during meditation or the RTR. It's been less noticable as of late though but still sticks around during the latter half of the RTR. I don't think its correlated with high energy though since usually the RTR can be pretty draining for me.

InnerMercury20 said:
For me I've experienced tingling when the kundalini is resting just below the crown chakra at the 6th chakra. It's not quite there but you're very close.

I feel pressure or slight massaging feeling on both sides of brain. Occasionally it gets so strong that it feels almost like soft thumping in some spots of brain. Maybe this is positive effect from meditations activating brain?

GG Allin said:
I don´t have the same problem. Might be just you. Did you always do returning curses 1 & 2?

If you feel, you have to much energy, you can fokus on his sigil and send him the energy, visualise the sigil glowing as your energy enters it(for example golden or more blue).

Father_s_Sigil.gif

I would not necessarily call it a problem. Just wondering what this is and asking input from others. I always do the RC pt1 after rtr but only seldom pt2. I have not tried sending energy to Satan before. I just might try it out soon.

Arin said:
This has been happening to me as well, once to the point where it was more of a migraine sensation then a headache. Typically only occurs for me during meditation or the RTR. It's been less noticable as of late though but still sticks around during the latter half of the RTR. I don't think its correlated with high energy though since usually the RTR can be pretty draining for me.

I get this sensation right during and after meditation and during and after rtr. If I prep myself right with meditation and/or yoga and/or I am well rested rtrs always give me a boost. Mostly it has been a head sensation. If I have even slight sleep deprivation rtrs feel tiring and I feel like falling asleep during ritual or during returning curses after ritual.

Actually all satanic meditations and stuff has made me feel this sensation in the head lately. Just wondering if it is part of advancing and what should I do with it (the energy).

I had this problem as well. I asked for guidance on how to direct this energy properly and after a week or so of doing the Final RTR I found these energies ended up being “fixed” in my pineal. I started feeling the “battering ram” in me and the pressure was gone. I feel my Solar and Pineal working more than ever now. I hope this makes sense (not all that great at explaining some things) but this was my personal experience. Maybe focus a bit more on your pineal…? Also maybe focus on balancing the energies in your soul, your Solar or lower Chakras.

This is from the meditations chakra opening page. "Some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight pressure in the crown area "
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html
check out the rest of the chakras and the kundalini info as well

It happens to me, sometimes, either after focusing/solving problems which require a lot of thought. Other times it's because something's about to happen for example: you feel this huge pressure for hours, it goes away and later you get a call from a friend about an important subject, then it vanishes completely, as if it was some sort of "release"

It can be an annoyance, specially if it doesn't go away easily, never harmful, so if you have a sort of migraine feeling i dont know.

PS: just today I was feeling like this too so it's funny you created a thread about it

Henu the Great said:
GG Allin said:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

I would not necessarily call it a problem. Just wondering what this is and asking input from others. I always do the RC pt1 after rtr but only seldom pt2. I have not tried sending energy to Satan before. I just might try it out soon.

RC 1 & 2 always combined. A clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty empowered one.

GG Allin said:
RC 1 & 2 always combined. A clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty empowered one.

Ok, I will have to update my workings. Ever since I dedicated my main focus has been ac, aop, rtr (with rc pt1.) and yoga. I have done plenty of other stuff too. A few rc I have missed, but thats about it. Now I will begin combining rc pt1 and 2.

ModernMage said:
Try Sat Kriya if you have trouble directing/visualizing energy out of your crown.

Another technique Mageson posted is to use SaTaNaMa. STNM start at the crown and you vibrate the A down into your 6th chakra and out your 3rd eye.

http://www.pinklotus.org/- KY Kriya to Channel Energy up the Spine.htm

Thanks, I will look into that link when I have the time tomorrow.

InnerMercury20 said:
This is from the meditations chakra opening page. "Some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight pressure in the crown area "
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html
check out the rest of the chakras and the kundalini info as well

I have gone through all of those. When I first did opening crown chakra I immediately felt energy in my head from it. Actually I begun doing chakra activating on my own before doing 40 day program, but stopped at throat chakra and begun doing 40 day program. When I got that done, I have lost focus from opening chakras. Instead I have done ac, aop, rtr and some empowering plus yoga. Today when I did yoga and relaxed in svahasana I heard a short bee buzzing in my right ear. I think it was a hint to do this crown opening.

Rising666 said:
I had this problem as well. I asked for guidance on how to direct this energy properly and after a week or so of doing the Final RTR I found these energies ended up being “fixed” in my pineal. I started feeling the “battering ram” in me and the pressure was gone. I feel my Solar and Pineal working more than ever now. I hope this makes sense (not all that great at explaining some things) but this was my personal experience. Maybe focus a bit more on your pineal…? Also maybe focus on balancing the energies in your soul, your Solar or lower Chakras.

How does one go on about balancing energies in the soul?

Rising666 said:

How does one go on about balancing energies in the soul?[/quote]

I've been doing the 666 meditation for balance, works for me personally. I'll condense the energy and empower each chakra with this till I feel power/vibration in that chakra, including hips, shoulders and temples (I go up the spine with this as well). Also, since doing this, I've been feeling more pressure in my third eye than feeling a pressured headache. It's like the energy knows where to go now...

Rising666 said:
Rising666 said:

How does one go on about balancing energies in the soul?

I've been doing the 666 meditation for balance, works for me personally. I'll condense the energy and empower each chakra with this till I feel power/vibration in that chakra, including hips, shoulders and temples (I go up the spine with this as well). Also, since doing this, I've been feeling more pressure in my third eye than feeling a pressured headache. It's like the energy knows where to go now...[/quote]
------

To add to my last post, above. After raising and connecting upper and lower with 666 med and circulating it through my soul, I have found that vibrating SATANAS empowers this. It’ll expand out to my aura. Very powerful and exhilarating. Especially before doing any workings or rituals.

Henu the Great said:

Bump

ModernMage said:

Another technique Mageson posted is to use SaTaNaMa. STNM start at the crown and you vibrate the A down into your 6th chakra and out your 3rd eye.
What are the benefits of this? Done it a couple times because I wan to strengthen the crown. Do I imagine energy coming into the crown because I haven't been doin that I just driect the vibrations like I do in raum meditation.

You imagine the energy coming through the crown and out the third eye. When vibrating the consonants(STNM) focus on the crown. Finish the vibration with the A going through the 3rd eye. This technique is from Kundalini yoga and is good for opening the astral senses and balancing the soul.

If you want to solely strengthen the crown just vibrate MAUM into it. Doing this in a headstand is a great way to empower the crown.
Low Priest said:
ModernMage said:

What are the benefits of this? Done it a couple times because I wan to strengthen the crown. Do I imagine energy coming into the crown because I haven't been doin that I just driect the vibrations like I do in raum meditation.

Henu the Great said:
To add to my previous post I also do daily void meditation.

The crown is the hardest to open. It may need to vent out of it. Also the third eye vents the sixth chakra. So if it's not open, it could be getting trapped in your head.

Shanti Sananda said:
Henu the Great said:
To add to my previous post I also do daily void meditation.

The crown is the hardest to open. It may need to vent out of it. Also the third eye vents the sixth chakra. So if it's not open, it could be getting trapped in your head.
Makes sense, thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back