Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tech privacy and google guestion

InnerMercury20

Question

Im not very tech savvy but i did my best to go through my accts and my google chrome that is associated with my google/gmail acct and also linked to my phone and for the most part ive gotten it mostly fixed.

with the one of the pages on googles settings i stumbled across when going thru my settings, i was trying to read something about the server and software and that sort of thing.... it was actually cryptic as fuck with all the tech language and other shit that just made me go wtf...so that was weird.

But aside from that i feel like every time something updates, my settings will most likely go back to what they were and I wouldn't be aware...what do i do check it every day?

How can i feel more secure about my data and privacy, when browsing the web on PC or cell phone. What are reccomendations or suggestions you have for enhancing my privacy.

Use duckduckgo. Google makes me feel extremely repulsed. Especially when I had to turn off microphone permission for it manually in android. Do not use a chinese company's phone. I wish I had bought some other smartphone before I knew better.
I think I will also stop using duckduckgo once it grows too big.
I am thinking of using tor in the future but then again once its used by many people, this option will also have to be discarded.
Curious to see what other ss advise since its a very important matter and concerns the safety of all of us.

InnerMercury20 said:
How can i feel more secure about my data and privacy, when browsing the web on PC or cell phone. What are reccomendations or suggestions you have for enhancing my privacy.
Use Linux operating system, with LUKS full disk encryption, use TOR browser when browsing the internet for SS/NS things, use FireFox web browser or Chromium (not google chrome) for the rest. Only use open-source software.
NEVER use microsoft windows
NEVER store SS/NS documents on your android phone
That sums it up pretty much

InnerMercury20 said:
Question

Im not very tech savvy but i did my best to go through my accts and my google chrome that is associated with my google/gmail acct and also linked to my phone and for the most part ive gotten it mostly fixed.

with the one of the pages on googles settings i stumbled across when going thru my settings, i was trying to read something about the server and software and that sort of thing.... it was actually cryptic as fuck with all the tech language and other shit that just made me go wtf...so that was weird.

But aside from that i feel like every time something updates, my settings will most likely go back to what they were and I wouldn't be aware...what do i do check it every day?

Don´t use google chrome, use firefox. For browsing the forum on your phone you can use the jos app:

RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41482

Don´t use anything from google, search for a better /more anonymous search engine.

You could use VPN + Tor.

You could frequently delete your browser history. Or use a browser which does not save a history.

If you are able buy a extra pc/cell phone for your jos stuff. With no data about you/or data which can be traced to you.

HP. HC did also suggest to use Linux system instead of Microsoft.

It´s all up to you.

GG Allin said:
You could use VPN + Tor
Nope. You do use either Tor or a VPN. Apparently using a combination of both can lead to de-anonymization of the user, especially when "free" VPNs are involved. Usually using Tor only is way safer.

Username said:
Use duckduckgo. Google makes me feel extremely repulsed. Especially when I had to turn off microphone permission for it manually in android. Do not use a chinese company's phone. I wish I had bought some other smartphone before I knew better.
I am thinking of using tor in the future but then again once its used by many people, this option will also have to be discarded.
Curious to see what other ss advise since its a very important matter and concerns the safety of all of us.

Actually it is better to use it when more people use to vanish into the mass.

Pirate11 said:
GG Allin said:
You could use VPN + Tor
Nope. You do use either Tor or a VPN. Apparently using a combination of both can lead to de-anonymization of the user, especially when "free" VPNs are involved. Usually using Tor only is way safer.

I once did read if you use VPN -> Tor ->other VPN this should be the safest way (estimated good vpns).

Nobody should be able to know your location or which stuff you did search.

Would you still advise to only use Tor?

GG Allin said:
I once did read if you use VPN -> Tor ->other VPN this should be the safest way (estimated good vpns).

Yes!
If you connect to Tor without a VPN, your ISP can see you are connected to the Tor network, but cannot see what you are doing. If you are connected to Tor with a VPN, your ISP sees you are connected to a VPN, but your VPN provider sees you're connected to Tor. You are simply relying on the trust to your VPN provider.
Now, lots of people connect to Tor directly (w/o VPN), so ISPs see a lot of people connected to the network at the same time, without any clue on what these people are doing actually. Tor users connected to a VPN are a lot less, it's easier to de-anonymize you. Many VPN state they keep no log, but can track you anyway.

Also note that VPN>Tor>VPN is very very slow (as slow as 2mbit/s). You should see Tor as a very secure VPN.

Actually, on r/TOR you can see plenty of people asking about VPN safety and if it's safer to use Tor in combination to a VPN, the usual response is to not use both. You can find details on the Tor FAQ :)

Henu the Great said:
Username said:

I think otherwise but I do not mean to discard your opinion either. If many people start using the same popular service , the jews would try to put more resources and effort on surveillance. They would want to know what each individual people are doing for their peace of mind.
Same goes for things which isn't used my many people or only used by a minority. They would think 'what exactly do you not want us to know to use a remote browser like duckduckgo? , tor? etc' I read somewhere that there are kikes(don't know what a kike means) behind duckduckgo too. I do not know much about tech. These opinions are only based on my intuition and might be true or false. My point is that a single individual is fucked in front of a big organisation striving to gain control and power.
Relying on the gods protection is what assures me. However, I will do what I can to not burden them.

Username said:
I think otherwise but I do not mean to discard your opinion either. If many people start using the same popular service , the jews would try to put more resources and effort on surveillance. They would want to know what each individual people are doing for their peace of mind.
Same goes for things which isn't used my many people or only used by a minority. They would think 'what exactly do you not want us to know to use a remote browser like duckduckgo? , tor? etc' I read somewhere that there are kikes(don't know what a kike means) behind duckduckgo too. I do not know much about tech. These opinions are only based on my intuition and might be true or false. My point is that a single individual is fucked in front of a big organisation striving to gain control and power.
Relying on the gods protection is what assures me. However, I will do what I can to not burden them.
Duckduckgo is a search engine, not a browser.
Tor browser uses strong techniques of anonymization in addition to the anonymous Tor network.
If you do not know much about tech either do research and learn or don't give advice, as the advice you gave is wrong. Wrong advice can be dangerous.

If you want to go extreme privacy use Tails when visiting SS/NS stuff.

https://tails.boum.org/install/

It's a Linux distro you can put on a USB flash drive, boot it, do whatever work you need to do that needs anonymity (it has TOR browser and couple of other programs) and then when you're finished reboot your PC with your normal operating system. This way you don't store anything in your normal hard drive related to what you did.

Pirate11 said:
GG Allin said:

Yes!
If you connect to Tor without a VPN, your ISP can see you are connected to the Tor network, but cannot see what you are doing. If you are connected to Tor with a VPN, your ISP sees you are connected to a VPN, but your VPN provider sees you're connected to Tor. You are simply relying on the trust to your VPN provider.
Now, lots of people connect to Tor directly (w/o VPN), so ISPs see a lot of people connected to the network at the same time, without any clue on what these people are doing actually. Tor users connected to a VPN are a lot less, it's easier to de-anonymize you. Many VPN state they keep no log, but can track you anyway.

Also note that VPN>Tor>VPN is very very slow (as slow as 2mbit/s). You should see Tor as a very secure VPN.

Actually, on r/TOR you can see plenty of people asking about VPN safety and if it's safer to use Tor in combination to a VPN, the usual response is to not use both. You can find details on the Tor FAQ :)

Thanks Pirate11

Username said:
Henu the Great said:
Username said:

True. I just get pissed when I change my settings to add more privacy on my settings and chrome they require update within next day and revert what settings I placed.

My computer got hacked a few months ago. My program I was using ArcGis for school to make geological maps crashed and fucked up my whole map and data on it..then what happened next was I kept getting windows pop up that looked like normal windows from the computer system, but it was trying to trick me into giving my password for windows account and even put my thumbprint on my touch screen and I kept clicking x on it because obviously at this point something weird was going on. It took me to microsoft.com every time I tried to use the web. I also was looking thru my files to find my ARC project saved anywhere before it got fucked up and noticed a bunch of weird files downloaded... Really weird shit was on there files and files of junk and some were audio recordings of I don't even know what. Then the next thing it did was took my ARC document and held it saying I needed to give info (passwords etc) or else I wouldnt get my document back that I really needed (it's like it was intelligent to some extent so not just a virus since it knew I needed that doc. The very last thing it did was a huge window popping up basically indicating my ownership rights over my computer were going to be taken away. I called geek squad and got it all fixed after hours of waiting over night. I also feel like they were able to listen in on my mic and hear what I was saying and how I was reacting during the while thing. I noticed a weird thing on my Bluetooth looked like something connected to my computer. Very weird. Had to redo my whole project never could recover it :/ luckily computer was fine. But I don't know why anyone would do this. Very bizarre. I was researching cyber attacks and things like that but I'm not really sure. The best buy guy said nothing was even hacked or malware or nothing he made me seem crazy and that nothing was wrong that he could tell other than my RAM was super high . So what I'm just crazy? Lol no

InnerMercury20 said:
My computer got hacked a few months ago. My program I was using ArcGis for school to make geological maps crashed and fucked up my whole map and data on it..then what happened next was I kept getting windows pop up that looked like normal windows from the computer system, but it was trying to trick me into giving my password for windows account and even put my thumbprint on my touch screen and I kept clicking x on it because obviously at this point something weird was going on. It took me to microsoft.com every time I tried to use the web. I also was looking thru my files to find my ARC project saved anywhere before it got fucked up and noticed a bunch of weird files downloaded... Really weird shit was on there files and files of junk and some were audio recordings of I don't even know what. Then the next thing it did was took my ARC document and held it saying I needed to give info (passwords etc) or else I wouldnt get my document back that I really needed (it's like it was intelligent to some extent so not just a virus since it knew I needed that doc. The very last thing it did was a huge window popping up basically indicating my ownership rights over my computer were going to be taken away. I called geek squad and got it all fixed after hours of waiting over night. I also feel like they were able to listen in on my mic and hear what I was saying and how I was reacting during the while thing. I noticed a weird thing on my Bluetooth looked like something connected to my computer. Very weird. Had to redo my whole project never could recover it :/ luckily computer was fine. But I don't know why anyone would do this. Very bizarre. I was researching cyber attacks and things like that but I'm not really sure. The best buy guy said nothing was even hacked or malware or nothing he made me seem crazy and that nothing was wrong that he could tell other than my RAM was super high . So what I'm just crazy? Lol no

You had a RAT in your computer. RAT stands for remote access trojan. Basically the person on the other end has access to all of your computer, even while you use it.

Always keep backups for important projects. You could have very well said fuck u to him and format c: and basically continue with your project as if nothing had happened.

Henu the Great said:
InnerMercury20 said:

You had a RAT in your computer. RAT stands for remote access trojan. Basically the person on the other end has access to all of your computer, even while you use it.

Always keep backups for important projects. You could have very well said fuck u to him and format c: and basically continue with your project as if nothing had happened.
Gross I didn't know a term like that existed. Well thanks for the reply. I spent a while on Wikipedia trying to find out what it was since dumb electronic guy said everything seemed fine and I felt like a nutcase. Interesting tho because someone who said she was reporting me to my school for anti semmetism and her online bio said "basically the next hellen of troy" . The computer hack happened months ago but the incident with this lady was the other day and it just made me think about it. Ugh. I'm not worried about her she is a dumb keyboard warrior troll. Thanks again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back