Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For the druggies

Gigipah666

Satan told me a quick meditation to do when consuming drugs to reduce the impact of the enemy and side effects which mostly come from the enemy.

Close the chakras on the less dominant parts of your arm and leg, then close your heart chakra. Most people would need to close their sacral chakra. At home you might be fine without it but outside this works. They target the heart chakra and sacral chakra.
Some might need to close their throat chakra by half to avoid speaking weedly to strangers and in how you generally respond.

No need to say to quit drugs it has already been said. This is just for those specific people. I'll ignore everyone's bullshit lol

You should stop projecting your delusions, you're a low life individual, Satan never has said those things to you.

Gigipah666 said:
Satan doesn't give out advice on how to best do drugs. If you want to talk only to "those people", then go on a druggie forum and not on here.

I know Satan didn't tell you those things. Cause I just tried a little pot cause it was legal or whatever. Dumbly this is why don't drink it makes you completly lose inhibitions on things and not think of what your doing and do dumb stuff like this. I thought it was fine till something like that happened. Now I don't. I wont do it now anymore and haven't.

With weed The Gods directly told me to throw it away and that this is disappointing to them. So no they don't want anyone doing this stuff at any time.

Your either making it up or your talking to the enemy.

Also the Gods don't want us hanging out with druggie people either. They make this obvious.

There are so much better things to do with your life this is dumb.

Gigipah666 said:
Satan told me a quick meditation to do when consuming drugs to reduce the impact of the enemy and side effects which mostly come from the enemy.

Close the chakras on the less dominant parts of your arm and leg, then close your heart chakra. Most people would need to close their sacral chakra. At home you might be fine without it but outside this works. They target the heart chakra and sacral chakra.
Some might need to close their throat chakra by half to avoid speaking weedly to strangers and in how you generally respond.

No need to say to quit drugs it has already been said. This is just for those specific people. I'll ignore everyone's bullshit lol

Stop using drugs.
You are deluded.
„This is just for those specific people. I‘ll ignore everyone‘s bullshit lol“
I wish I could ignore your bullshit lol

Gigipah666 said:

The other thing is why in the fuck would Satan of all beings waste time on something like this?

Think about it he's leader of a planet and empire. He is busy helping with spiritual warfare here and possibly other places as well?

Your energy is seriously fucked also I can see. Not saying you cant come back later and heal from it but realize this kind of thing is bad and useless doesnt help no one. You wont really be helping no one or yourself like this.

Druggie?

Lol at least you admit it.

Gigipah666 said:

Dont bother with em guys. If they want to destroy their soul let them I guess lmao. They'll either realize they are fucking their soul up and quit eventually or go insane from enemy attacks but thats on them. They've clearly shown they are an idiot who refuses to listen to anything.

Gigipah666 said:
In the style as I do, I would record several interactions from GTA:SA where the player character can reply to drug sellers on the streets, then upload the video as a reply to you to tell you to take your drugs elsewhere... but I CBA, but it's the thought that counts, 'K?

Aquarius said:
You should stop projecting your delusions, you're a low life individual, Satan never has said those things to you.

He joined may 18 2020.

We shouldnt go on with our bullshit....

These kikes are really coming out of the wood work.

Why would you wanna do drugs anyway? Drugs affect your entire system, physical and spiritual. You need to have a serious conversation with yourself about getting rid of things that are holding you back. Nobody became enlightened or a god by doing drugs. Why trade spiritual power for bullshit fake highs?

Drug abuse is not of Satan or the Gods. It is a Jewish invention to destroy lives and prevent our advancement. It wasn't Satan Who spoke to you but it was an enemy Grey. Drugs almost destroyed me in my youth. Father Satan saved me from overdosing and trying to kill myself. Drugs are there to make people "feel good" while the user gets destroyed slowly. They destroy your soul and your Aura. they also help people to ignore how much of a slave state they're in and how terrible their lives are so they don't want to progress and get better. You may not think so when you're on them. That's part of it, they make you blind and stupid. No one will ever advance or get close to father Satan and the Gods while abusing drugs. You will only destroy yourself in the process.

Gigipah666 said:

I just worry that this would give a false sense of confidence to those consuming drugs, a misbelief that they have plugged all the disadvantages to their unhealthy behaviors. Even if one is completely protected from attack, one would still be hampering their development through their delusions, such as creating blockages or hurting their mental abilities, as well as physical damage that can occur. Perhaps a scary enemy attack that occurs following drug use would convince them that they need to change.

I think if one has the time to do these extra steps after every drug consumption, they may also have the time for some sort of working to cure their addiction. I get it that it is hard to break, but it is a problem that must be stopped as soon as possible.

Aquarius said:

Wow.
I am out here killing myself with cold turkey cig smoking and this dude walks in and types this xD

I was literally scolded for having cigs and this dude steps in. :p

Gigipah666 said:

Wow your wisdom and like Connection with father is even greater than the hp's man, You know man, You should be a high priest man cuz this is so awesome man.

Hp hc is so wrong saying drugs is bad and stuff, You should like totaly take his place man. Everyone should use drugs because you know man, its feels good and stuff you know. You know what im saying right? Yeeaahh you do... Rock on man.

Gigipah666 said:

If you shove your bong up your ass and rip a fat bowl, this empowers your base chakra and protects you from greys probing you.

FancyMancy said:
In the style as I do, I would record several interactions from GTA:SA where the player character can reply to drug sellers on the streets, then upload the video as a reply to you to tell you to take your drugs elsewhere... but I CBA, but it's the thought that counts, 'K?

Press Y to tell him to fuck off. Press N to tell him to fuck off but more rudely.

Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:

Wow.
I am out here killing myself with cold turkey cig smoking and this dude walks in and types this xD

Yeah lol dude is a retard. Props to you for stopping.

78ac3e55d51ff93789bcf2b9cbf83036fd2f4b0c0c45de70365978a2e4dda6be.jpg

If one advances in Satanism, Why would they ever need drugs?

The feelings of Satan once you complete the opening of your chakras is blissful, powerful, and definitely safer.

It has been stated many times here by the clergy, DO NOT DO DRUGS. Why do you continue to twist this idea that there is a way to do drugs and be spiritual at the same time, because you're keep telling yourself that. You say you're not strong enough to separate yourself from drugs.

I'm not going to spend more time writing this than needed, you know what to do and have been told what to do, but you ignore the truth in front of you. How much air and earth do you have in your chart lol

Usthepeople666 said:

I read a comment of someone on youtube, an ex-smoker, who said that whenever they got the urge to smoke whilst quitting, they would just repeat "I am not a smoker." in their head until the feelings passed. Maybe it can help you, too.

Satan does not care about your drug habits and/or the rest of your delusions.

The Gods will not punish you, but they would never promote this. None of our own would. Drugs are something bad from all observable viewpoints.

You think your needle and poison BS is actually universally important, this is how stupid you have become by drug usage.

Nobody cares, and definitely not advanced beings, let alone most advanced.

If you want to ruin yourself, that is on you. Your soul will undergo irrepairable damage, and you will be a slave to substances.

Your post was approved to give you a chance to be exposed to the reality. From there on you are on your own.

Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:

Wow.

Yeah lol dude is a retard. Props to you for stopping.

:)
Thank you ❤️

Blitzkreig said:
Usthepeople666 said:

I read a comment of someone on youtube, an ex-smoker, who said that whenever they got the urge to smoke whilst quitting, they would just repeat "I am not a smoker." in their head until the feelings passed. Maybe it can help you, too.

I realised its about keeping yourself busy anyway.
Cravings hardly last for 5-10mins, where I repeat affirmations like " this is SS/NS" :p
Would be really funny to watch me that time.
But after a day the cravings became like 1/5th and just have to find something to do.

Gigipah666 said:

Drugs are so not worth it. I was in a really bad relationship for over 15 years. I was led to believe that I was the problem so I got “psychiatric” help and they immediately prescribed me what is known as adderall. I was taking this shit for about 10 years. And little did I know at the time, everyone around me and in my life had control over me in one way or another. I was pressed, more than ever before.
I have been with Satan for over 10 years now. I have been guided to certain herbs… Perhaps work on cleaning out your system. But with drugs, let me tell ya, it was the biggest waste time. I lost everything that made me who I was. In my experience (when I first came to Satan), meditation with drugs seemed to make everything worse. It might seem that your mind is focused more but in reality you’re not in control of your own mind. It actually kinda in a way sped up loosing myself, if that makes any sense. With drugs you loose control of everything and it is not worth losing who YOU truly are.
Aside from affirmations to free yourself from them, try also affirming something like “I love and respect myself in every way and am empowering myself in the name of Satan in a the most positive way for me”, at least this is what helped me. Also work on your lower Chakras. I think it was HPs Myla Limlal who suggested this a while back, good advise… helped give me some ground. Hope this helps you. Good Luck.
Hail Satan!!

Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:

Wow.

Good luck. It'll get better and it'll be worth it.

The feeling of connecting with or having sex with someone who is open to the spiritual or one of the Gods is way better than anything a drug high could ever produce or being surrounded with loving and caring energies from someone who is positive.

Also the Pineal gland when it awakens a little the feeling from the nectar is a little like weed is (actually when that happened with me last year it was so similar it reminded me of the high) if you want to use meditation to get high a bit it doenst harm you like drugs do and it's a way better experience.

Just wanted to add this. Yeah I have Pisces and Neptune in my first house so I was getting that transit too. But there are way better things that could be done with these types of energies than drugs.

Trust me and use this to help you quit this stuff.

I just thought of this thought I should add it to this discussion I forgot to add it before.

All the Drug states are a fake and low vibration version of various spiritual states as far as I am aware. Remember this and the actual spiritual states feel way better anyways.

Getting drunk is like a trance state btw for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back