Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reincarnations

sahasrarabliss

Suppose if you reach a really high spiritual checkpoint but you don't finish magnum opus and you die.

Then you wouldn't get reincarnated in the same family line which is not advanced as you would be for your next rebirth? Correct?

But I've seen common average people being reincarnated into a whole new different family where the kid remembered everything of his former life...there have been many cases like this.

If one contemplates on these things and goes far into this..he would realise the SELF-WORTH , sustaining the SELF and that he has to survive for himself alone and not for anybody.

Also, there are countless things like this if one goes far into thinking about and if he contemplates on such things he will feel a rush of motivation for spiritual advancement due to the self love for his existence he would have realised by then.

I'm not talking about that self love you know..but self love for your Existence.

sahasrarabliss said:
Suppose if you reach a really high spiritual checkpoint but you don't finish magnum opus and you die.

Then you wouldn't get reincarnated in the same family line which is not advanced as you would be for your next rebirth? Correct?

But I've seen common average people being reincarnated into a whole new different family where the kid remembered everything of his former life...there have been many cases like this.

If one contemplates on these things and goes far into this..he would realise the SELF-WORTH , sustaining the SELF and that he has to survive for himself alone and not for anybody.

Also, there are countless things like this if one goes far into thinking about and if he contemplates on such things he will feel a rush of motivation for spiritual advancement due to the self love for his existence he would have realised by then.

I'm not talking about that self love you know..but self love for your Existence.

If you finish magnum opus, you don´t die, you are immortal then. About reincarnation in the same family, I think as long there is a suitable body + planet constellation one will be reborn.

The more spiritually advanced you are, the more leeway you have in getting to wait for your family (and also, influencing your family) to have a child.

But what you said about sustaining the self is true. If the process is left up to chance the person will probably feel some kind of disconnect from their current immediate family. They will want to transform it or break away generally. It can lead to a lot of inner confusion in the current world, if the person doesn't pull on the mental ropes given to them and chooses to ignore them. You can get intensive emotional downturns into awfulness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back