Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Negative Degrees Caput Algol and Jupiter

darkmonkey666

As the Squares have an effect of strengthening a placement. This is a question for later that I thought to ask. I know yeah no one is going to do it now but for in December

Also is there some other working that can be used to fix or to block the energy of the star while allowing Jupiter energy to still come through or be intensified.

Also what about negative degrees let's say someone has something at both 25 leo and 25 Aquarius an axis like the Ascendant Descendant what could be done to sublimate the energy. Talking about of course that actual degree if the description of the Degree on JOS fits some problems they have had in life sometimes.

I am not talking hypothetically here. These are issues.

You should match Caput Algol onto whatever houses Jupiter is ruling (houses with Sagittarius and Pisces on the cusp) and apply it to them. The person should be aware that the issues of the star of distraction, debilitation etc. Will all stem from those houses.

Jupiter itself is an odd one for fixed stars, it likely just increases the energy of the fixed star in general. If you did any planetary square though, I believe it works on your current transiting astrology/progressions- not your natal chart. You should be fine with Jupiter Squares to help alleviate problems from it. The natal chart is the core blueprint, motion charts are the moving blueprint, wherever Jupiter is for the moving blueprint is what acts on your soul so yeah I wouldn't do a square if it was currently over Caput Algol. Natal chart presence should be fine to do planet workings though.

For your other question, it's a case of the chart ruler and Mars. Mars is the natural ruler of the 1st house, so issues in the first house can sometimes be fixed with Mars workings. If the problem is lack of self assertion, identity, or laziness, then being a natural first house issue- it will benefit from a working on the natural first house ruler. If it is something else pertaining to it, you would have to work on the chart ruler.

I said in some other post as well, for outer planet rulers, they are connected with parts of some chakras. Uranus/aquarius "co-rules" the root chakra by default as well as the aura. Neptune rules the right side of the pineal gland and co-rules the crown chakra. Pluto rules the left side of the pineal gland and is connected in a big way to the sacral chakra. For personal planet rulers it's easier you just get the chakra associated with the personal planet and boom, sorted.

The squares strengthening the natal placement is to do with the core blueprint analogy. If you swap copper in the support and replace it with titanium, it's going to be stronger. It will be more resilient to other forces, which is strengthening the soul against outer forces. Fixed stars are useless against Titanium, and when an SS has maxed out a planet which was burdened in their natal chart, they have control over it. It doesn't strengthen the people, cars and tanks(Caput Algol) crossing over the bridge when the bridge turns into Titanium. The SS' planet and the force of the star acting on it are separate. Unless theres all of a sudden more tanks or they start firing and blowing up the bridge (exploding stars, lol)

When the bridge is getting blown up by tanks, you probably shouldn't be turning it into Titanium then, you shouldn't do workings when planets are in a bad placement currently.

I actually don't think titanium is good for building bridges, lol. Way too heavy.

13th_Wolf said:
You should match Caput Algol onto whatever houses Jupiter is ruling (houses with Sagittarius and Pisces on the cusp) and apply it to them. The person should be aware that the issues of the star of distraction, debilitation etc. Will all stem from those houses.

Jupiter itself is an odd one for fixed stars, it likely just increases the energy of the fixed star in general. If you did any planetary square though, I believe it works on your current transiting astrology/progressions- not your natal chart. You should be fine with Jupiter Squares to help alleviate problems from it. The natal chart is the core blueprint, motion charts are the moving blueprint, wherever Jupiter is for the moving blueprint is what acts on your soul so yeah I wouldn't do a square if it was currently over Caput Algol. Natal chart presence should be fine to do planet workings though.

For your other question, it's a case of the chart ruler and Mars. Mars is the natural ruler of the 1st house, so issues in the first house can sometimes be fixed with Mars workings. If the problem is lack of self assertion, identity, or laziness, then being a natural first house issue- it will benefit from a working on the natural first house ruler. If it is something else pertaining to it, you would have to work on the chart ruler.

I said in some other post as well, for outer planet rulers, they are connected with parts of some chakras. Uranus/aquarius "co-rules" the root chakra by default as well as the aura. Neptune rules the right side of the pineal gland and co-rules the crown chakra. Pluto rules the left side of the pineal gland and is connected in a big way to the sacral chakra. For personal planet rulers it's easier you just get the chakra associated with the personal planet and boom, sorted.

The squares strengthening the natal placement is to do with the core blueprint analogy. If you swap copper in the support and replace it with titanium, it's going to be stronger. It will be more resilient to other forces, which is strengthening the soul against outer forces. Fixed stars are useless against Titanium, and when an SS has maxed out a planet which was burdened in their natal chart, they have control over it. It doesn't strengthen the people, cars and tanks(Caput Algol) crossing over the bridge when the bridge turns into Titanium. The SS' planet and the force of the star acting on it are separate. Unless theres all of a sudden more tanks or they start firing and blowing up the bridge (exploding stars, lol)

When the bridge is getting blown up by tanks, you probably shouldn't be turning it into Titanium then, you shouldn't do workings when planets are in a bad placement currently.

I actually don't think titanium is good for building bridges, lol. Way too heavy.

That is true I don't think anyone should start any working when a planet Jupiter included is conjunct a bad star. I one year started a Mercury working when Mercury was at 28 Gemini conjunct Betelgeuse and it had betelgeuse energy throughout the entire working. This was Positive. So it may be good to start a planetary working when it is conjunct a positive fixed star though.

ok going to start Sun Material star tommorow maybe it will help with the Leo 25 degree house. 25 Aquarius isnt as bad so I am less worried about that. My partner is the one with Jupiter exact conjunct Algol and there were people that attacked and victimized her in ways relating to the house in Sagittarius and Pisces and the one it's in. I will have her do this working next year. She should be dedicated by that time anyways as she wants to advance and is considering it.

Thanks for the answers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back