Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan Protects His Own, Even Before Dedication (Motivation)

Bible_Burner

This post is directed towards newer members whos astral senses/awareness and intuition hasn't fully developed yet, but I encourage the entire community to share their experiences.

If for some reason you're not feeling Satan's presence, always take a look at the past and compare it to where you are now. Of course, your own power and development will continue to make your life better, but the point is that Satan loves his children and he is really here when you need him.

I'd bet most of us have been with the powers of hell in previous lifetimes, and I've always had the feeling I've been watched over in a sense.

Looking back at my life, Satan has saved my ass NUMEROUS times. For example, preventing me from getting diagnosed with "ADHD" as a child which helped in dodging harmful drugs that would have affected my young mind (Certain planetary placements make it difficult to focus naturally). I've gotten jobs that require a college degree without ANY experience. I have survived car crashes unscathed and gotten out of numerous altercations with the law as a not so smart teenager. Not to mention the many dangerous situations I found myself in through alcohol and recreational drug abuse.

Many of these experiences were before I dedicated, and as I advance, I am being made aware of the positive influence I've had to get me to this point.

If you feel alone in this life, you are absolutely not. Keep at the RTR's, Power Meditation, and Yoga, and trust in Satan and the gods! They have your back.

Yes, one time when I I rode a bike, I applied the brake at high speed and and I flew over the handlebars. But nothing happen, only the bike got a little scratched. And I think wtf? how is this possible.

Bible_Burner said:
This post is directed towards newer members whos astral senses/awareness and intuition hasn't fully developed yet, but I encourage the entire community to share their experiences.

If for some reason you're not feeling Satan's presence, always take a look at the past and compare it to where you are now. Of course, your own power and development will continue to make your life better, but the point is that Satan loves his children and he is really here when you need him.

I'd bet most of us have been with the powers of hell in previous lifetimes, and I've always had the feeling I've been watched over in a sense.

Looking back at my life, Satan has saved my ass NUMEROUS times. For example, preventing me from getting diagnosed with "ADHD" as a child which helped in dodging harmful drugs that would have affected my young mind (Certain planetary placements make it difficult to focus naturally). I've gotten jobs that require a college degree without ANY experience. I have survived car crashes unscathed and gotten out of numerous altercations with the law as a not so smart teenager. Not to mention the many dangerous situations I found myself in through alcohol and recreational drug abuse.

Many of these experiences were before I dedicated, and as I advance, I am being made aware of the positive influence I've had to get me to this point.

If you feel alone in this life, you are absolutely not. Keep at the RTR's, Power Meditation, and Yoga, and trust in Satan and the gods! They have your back.

You sound just like me, the planet's most have blessed you and you may have a guardian demon dead set on protecting you.
Jupiter and Pluto maybe

Know this, I might make a post like this as a form of affirmation for myself. Whatever anyone does, so not give up. Allocate an amount of time to spend and fix how you look time during the day of you can't keep up. Figure this out so you don't give yourself excuses to not complete the RTR OR other workings you maybe performing. That means writing a schedule

Spiritual is one third of the battle, do not let your mental and physical side bleed into one another negatively. That means yoga, meditating on yourself, and eat right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back