Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewesses?

Matty Boy

How do we make our own Satanic Water to throw around a place...

One of my roommates has slowly slowly been becoming a Jewess and when intoxicated admitted it. Her hair started off in a normal color, normally dressed, but has since been reading random rituals online and harassing me by inviting angels into my house, her hairs now a rainbow color, she calls me racist.

She also has stolen my statues, rings, sage, candles anything that has to do with the gods and destroyed them. Then gives me an alien look. I've been doing the RTRs but it's been making her act more sparatic.

I need to do something ninja so that my progress with the rituals will not be hindered. I have no idea what to do as I cannot leave, due to the virus. Plus if I buy ritual materials she will destroy them.

How can I beat this creature with a little extra something something, I told her I was a Satanist then she backstabbed me. Now reps ruined and everyone is afraid of me.

I feel trapped! Run away!! Lol.. No but seriously.............

Matty Boy said:
A person cant "turn into" a jewess. You may mean she is acting like one.

Either way, you obviously need to either get her out of the room, get out of the room yourself, or show some balls and not let her destroy your stuff as she pleases. If you cant do any of those three things, then enjoy staying in that situation.

Legally speaking she can't destroy your things, so you could call the cops on her for that. How does she even have access to your stuff anyway? Setup a camera that runs 24/7 or is activated by motion if you really need to.

Jewish women are literally crazy, so just do your rituals without her trying to find out. Bind her if you can't leave.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

check out the z library at b-ok.cc and type in
'paladin press'
This will lead you to alot of revengemanship books that you can use for getting people to keep their distance from you by becoming a 'credible threat'. Also read the book "the 48 laws of power" by robert green (a jew). Useful info there also.

Shael said:
Matty Boy said:
A person cant "turn into" a jeiwess. You may mean she is acting like one.

Either way, you obviously need to either get her out of the room, get out of the room yourself, or show some balls and not let her destroy your stuff as she pleases. If you cant do any of those three things, then enjoy staying in that situation.

A person can become a spiritual Jew basically if they get attached to that energy and the thoughtform enough to where it actually alters the way their soul looks. I saw this when focusing on someone in meditation who was highly xtian though I doubt strongly genetic Jew in anyway. It really is scary to see this. However no amount of enemy practices will make them turn full Jew they may even take on some but not usually full features that look more Jewish same as how I noticed I looked much younger after doing Kundalini yoga for awhile. Energy can change a person. Also sexual relations with a Jew might do something similar. Yikes.

Either the person means that or they mean she actually admitted to being a Jew.

Either way Final rtr is your friend. In this case actually do direct it into her a few times maybe once for some time a day. This will after awhile probably really mess with her if shes a Jew or that connected to their filth. She may leave or do something that gets her out of your hair.

Just be sure to always do the Final RTR the regular way each day as well. This is something different than that.

Its the best I can think of or binding might help.

Matty Boy said:
You could empower or charge some water with certain energies (if that would work), but that would be a waste of time. You'd might as well just do a working or make a Thoughtform or Elemental to do things.

One of my roommates has slowly slowly been becoming a Jewess and when intoxicated admitted it. Her hair started off in a normal color, normally dressed, but has since been reading random rituals online and harassing me by inviting angels into my house, her hairs now a rainbow color, she calls me racist.
You're either a jew or a Gentile. The only way a Gentile can "become" a jew is accepting jew energies into their Soul to such an extent that they then are covering their own clean gold Human entity in faeces, and scooping more on with a trowel, so to speak.

She also has stolen my statues, rings, sage, candles anything that has to do with the gods and destroyed them. Then gives me an alien look. I've been doing the RTRs but it's been making her act more sparatic.
Keep yourself and your things safe and secure. Do you also leave your bank card lying around with your PIN written on the signature strip?

I need to do something ninja so that my progress with the rituals will not be hindered. I have no idea what to do as I cannot leave, due to the virus. Plus if I buy ritual materials she will destroy them.
Are you a bitch? Tell her to stop.

How can I beat this creature with a little extra something something, I told her I was a Satanist then she backstabbed me. Now reps ruined and everyone is afraid of me.
That's your own fault for being stupid - and yes, it is stupid. You want to do things secretly yet you are open about what you do. As I was going to say in my first sentence above, regarding "holy water" - just like the first picture for which I only linked to in my Picture and Video thread - you, Matty Boy, need less "jesus".

You should not have told anyone except another SS that you are a SS...

Anyway, bind her.

Time for a curse. Then if others still fear you just change place, just don't let her win the situation.

Matty Boy said:

Just tell her to fuck off?!?!? You do not need all of that stuff to be a SS but they are still your things, tell her to stop, make her have fear of you, or do a binding spell on her. She is intoxicated this is why she acts in this way. She can easily be manipulated by the curses of the enemy too.

Matty Boy said:

Whatever the fuck is going on just shut her out. You have a choice not to partake and something gives me the vibe you could be unintentionally feeding into the drama. Keep to yourself. I’m sure you can get out of the house here and there. Lock your room. If this is really a problem there can be something done. You might be allowing this to happen in some way. Tell her you’d like your space and privacy, tell her not to touch your shit. If that doesn’t work call the popo.

loki88 said:
check out the z library at b-ok.cc and type in
'paladin press'
This will lead you to alot of revengemanship books that you can use for getting people to keep their distance from you by becoming a 'credible threat'. Also read the book "the 48 laws of power" by robert green (a jew). Useful info there also.

I get what you mean about learning from a book written by a Jew, but I would try to avoid it if possible, HP Mageson has mentioned that the 48 laws of power is basically the Talmud. It's preferable in my opinion to study Jewish psychopathy from the many writings the clergy has given us, rather than trying to look into their filth ourselves and extract useful information.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back