Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JEWISH GANGSTALKING

loki88

JEWISH GANGSTALKING

analysis of the techniques jews use to gangstalk those who know who they are and what they are doing

https://www.bitchute.com/video/h8oHpUWp7ZTR/

Wow nice to see you crawl out of your piss drinking hole.

Gangstalking is complete insanity and paranoia and is borderline schizophrenia. The amount of resources and people it would take to “gangstalk” someone is unrealistic and in the end would be totally pointless.

It would make no sense for Jews to target people that know about them like this. What are they accomplishing by “gangstalking” someone?

You need to do the dedication ritual and start the 40 day program immediately.

Loki I say this not because I hate you but everytime you make a post shilling a video or PDF it’s something retarted with no value. Just talk about something real not piss drinking or saying that crypto kikes are out to get everyone. I don’t doubt they stalk people online especially frequent posters here.

Thanks for posting. This shit legit happened to me the other day and they actually contacted the college I go to which was really like wtf . I posted about it on here but I was like manic af when I wrote the post and I sounded way too fucking nutty so I took it down. I'm glad you posted about this though because I really want to emphasize SHIT IS FUCKING REAL. People on the web will no longer hesitate to destroy lives of countless people for fucking what. Disgusting.
I'm lucky though, I contacted the Dean of students office and was able to talk to the Dean who has a very predominant germanic last name so I thought that was cool because we talked for quite a while after he told me oh don't worry I wasn't going to follow up on this, it free speech. He was cool and actually had a great conversation with him, so I guess something actually positive came out of it for me so fucking get trolleddd.
Lmao

BTW Is this a good that an alright site to be on fur future reference? like I need to get if lamestream sites, so sick of all the jewry.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

Gangstalking is complete insanity and paranoia and is borderline schizophrenia. The amount of resources and people it would take to “gangstalk” someone is unrealistic and in the end would be totally pointless.

It would make no sense for Jews to target people that know about them like this. What are they accomplishing by “gangstalking” someone?

f off. I have been subject to jewish gangstalking for over two years at least. You know not of what you speak. Keep your rudeness to yourself with your low blow slander....very jewish...or perhaps the mentality of a hotheaded southerner?

InnerMercury20 said:
Thanks for posting. This shit legit happened to me the other day and they actually contacted the college I go to which was really like wtf . I posted about it on here but I was like manic af when I wrote the post and I sounded way too fucking nutty so I took it down. I'm glad you posted about this though because I really want to emphasize SHIT IS FUCKING REAL. People on the web will no longer hesitate to destroy lives of countless people for fucking what. Disgusting.
I'm lucky though, I contacted the Dean of students office and was able to talk to the Dean who has a very predominant germanic last name so I thought that was cool because we talked for quite a while after he told me oh don't worry I wasn't going to follow up on this, it free speech. He was cool and actually had a great conversation with him, so I guess something actually positive came out of it for me so fucking get trolleddd.
Lmao

Be as clandestine as you can or (((they))) will target you and harass you endlessly. Study this guys channel at "jewish gangstalking" on bitchute for routine updates and insight. Also read this handbook:
WHITE PRAXIS: A handbook of Right White Life
PDF: http://www.colchestercollection.com/titles/pdf/W/white-praxis.pdf

http://hyperborean.info/

They did come check on me one time. By my place a long time ago this was when I tried to set up that group with a city name in it either that or they saw or felt me place Sigils by the synogauge sometimes to cleanse the area and followed me. They went into either a vacant apartment or asked to use it near me. Set up a table with a UN symbol in the background and had candles lit at night. They even set up a wifi network with my username (that is what got me to realize they were there)

However they left after about three days didn't push it. I have no clue what those people were doing. Obviously they knew where I was if they had followed me but they didn't touch me. Not sure why.

After that I was a lot more careful with stuff. What I did there was too obvious and kind of dumb. One of them on my YouTube channel back when it was still up sent me a death threat through and email and said I know where you are and I have pics of you and your family. They knew a lot including the color of my car at that time people I was hanging out with etc. They did but it was all old stuff from where I was when that incident happened. So yeah they do that. I have no clue how long they really were doing that though.

This is why people have to be more careful when they do stuff.

They never set up any long stalking campaign either though and have no clue where I am now I'd like to keep it that way.

InnerMercury20 said:
Lmao

It was not gank stalking. It was saying stupid shit with your own name online. Never do that with your own name, but anonymously. And rather do not say stupid things, but try to prove that the jews are behind our suffering.

It's real. Chill out and don't let people know your name. If they do then just don't do anything publicly or find a way to get around it. Jews have endless resources. The Israeli army have people to do this exact thing. Just look at Scott Roberts. For example. The kikes that harass Scott Roberts, they have 20 kikes watch a 3 hour video minutes after upload and they all leave comments for their respective portion of 3 hour video, minutes after uploading. It's impossible to watch 3 hours in 10 minutes.

Henu the Great said:
InnerMercury20 said:
Lmao

It was not gank stalking. It was saying stupid shit with your own name online. Never do that with your own name, but anonymously. And rather do not say stupid things, but try to prove that the jews are behind our suffering.

Yeah not the same this but im glad he brought it up because they DO harass/try to destroy pepoles livelihood on the internet now for saying anything that mentions the jews even in a factual sense. or if you are All lives matter. or any other conflicting view. Im done as fuck with kikebook. social media was always a toxic parasite even before. It WAS really dumb and i feel absolutely retarded for it (especially saying it on here). i am so fucking lucky that nothing bad came of it, because it really could have ended bad, who knows what they could have done. i posted on impulse...im not an impulsive person so i dont what the fuck i was doing honestly i just mind my own buisness on there not post shit like what i did so i was mad at myself. caution. mindfullness. a very important lesson. ty henu

HauptSturm said:

It's real. Chill out and don't let people know your name. If they do then just don't do anything publicly or find a way to get around it. Jews have endless resources. The Israeli army have people to do this exact thing. Just look at Scott Roberts. For example. The kikes that harass Scott Roberts, they have 20 kikes watch a 3 hour video minutes after upload and they all leave comments for their respective portion of 3 hour video, minutes after uploading. It's impossible to watch 3 hours in 10 minutes.

It’s real to what extent? Millions of people around the world know about the Jewish agenda, I seriously doubt they all have an entourage following them around. I wasn’t trying to sound upset in the original comment there was other things going on

I imagine this would happen to people they see as a serious problem, or public figures. but I can go out and know I’m not being stalked because I’m a nobody.

What you just stated is JIDF online harassment which I don’t doubt happens at all.

I remember someone said the ADL is more powerful and has a bigger spy and intelligence network than the FBI. Jews are insane about these things.

The Jews have the synagogue network the sayanim and they will work to go after local Gentiles. The Jews live in a paranoia worldview were everyone is out to get them. The Jewish religion orders Jews to destroy any Gentile threats to them. And Jews have nothing better to do them engage in hateful paranoid behaviour most of them are their own father, sister and first cousin.

HauptSturm said:

It’s real to what extent? Millions of people around the world know about the Jewish agenda, I seriously doubt they all have an entourage following them around. I wasn’t trying to sound upset in the original comment there was other things going on

I imagine this would happen to people they see as a serious problem, or public figures. but I can go out and know I’m not being stalked because I’m a nobody.

What you just stated is JIDF online harassment which I don’t doubt happens at all.

I remember someone said the ADL is more powerful and has a bigger spy and intelligence network than the FBI. Jews are insane about these things.

The adl is the big one. They have other little networks too I'm sure. Even simple as just to send out the trolls. They do the trolling shit inscessantly the jew women do. They've actively deployed the Karen's :lol:
HauptSturm said:

Adl is a big one. They've got all kinds of jewish shit on the internet trolling and instigating ppl especially. But then you also have people exposing other people and trying to squash their livelihoods or ruin a reputation. etc. When they share and expose others on social media their Jewish friends get in on it too and who knows what extent it goes to. I keep getting dumb trolls.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews have the synagogue network the sayanim and they will work to go after local Gentiles. The Jews live in a paranoia worldview were everyone is out to get them. The Jewish religion orders Jews to destroy any Gentile threats to them. And Jews have nothing better to do them engage in hateful paranoid behaviour most of them are their own father, sister and first cousin.

3I see unmarked cars tailing me around all the time as soon as i step out of my place. Next door a family of jews always listens in throw the wall in the small alley between buildings. I am sure they were instrumental in ratting me to the cops as informants. To understand jewish gangstalking you have to experience it which I don't recommend anyone to do. The watchword is: be a greyman and appear as others below the radar of the jew, the jewdar

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

3I see unmarked cars tailing me around all the time as soon as i step out of my place. Next door a family of jews always listens in throw the wall in the small alley between buildings. I am sure they were instrumental in ratting me to the cops as informants. To understand jewish gangstalking you have to experience it which I don't recommend anyone to do. The watchword is: be a greyman and appear as others below the radar of the jew, the jewdar

You have to get out of there having Jew neighbors is already had enough but they are ratting on you. They probably have direct ties in Israel and the ADL.

I stay in an area where no Jews would want to stay it’s very nice to not have to deal with them.

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

You have to get out of there having Jew neighbors is already had enough but they are ratting on you. They probably have direct ties in Israel and the ADL.

I stay in an area where no Jews would want to stay it’s very nice to not have to deal with them.

not possible to 'gt out' when you are being prosecuted for 'hate speech' by the law and have legal restrictions against you. As well as no money. Even then you would be tailed to the ends of the earth as i have been already in this country

I think it is more a mental attack and less of a physical attack that is actually happening. probably people who experience this need to clean their Aura and check out returning curses on JOS.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

if you are experiencing this the enemy is more than likely spiritually attacking you, and you are feeling paranoia from it to make you THINK that they are stalking you. as long as they can make you THINK that something crazy like gangstalking is actually happening to you, then they can sit back and don't have to actually physically do anything to you at all. this is why we must protect ourselves and form a strong aura of protection. Stay strong. I honestly believe that the enemy's attacks feed off what our deep rooted issues are, and manifests them through a mental or emotional attack. Like if you are easier to be paranoid they will make you feel on edge and trigger your paranoia, if you are easily depressed they will put depressing thoughts in your head like feeling worthless or unworthy etc, if you are easy to get angry they will send confrontation your way, and on and on. the signs in your chart may make you more prone to behaving a certain way and the enemy's curses and attacks amplify that and just bring out those bad tendencies. It will get better, ignore the delusions, ask Father Satan and your Guardian for help, and work on your aura of protection, make it a regular routine to clean your aura and return those curses. keep working on yourself and shut out those paranoid thoughts. Void meditation does wonders for this. when you think you are being gangstalked completely IGNORE that thought and just keep walking. shut it out. they can't feed off your paranoia and fears if you cut off their food source! if you shut them off eventually they will starve to death and shrivel up and go away. and that is what we want to happen! Good luck :) and never give up!

Loki you out of all people shouldn't even complain about gangstalking, you constantly put links to your face and where you live and even articles mentioning your trials, you expect jews not to stalk you after all the stupid shit you do?

Aquarius said:
Loki you out of all people shouldn't even complain about gangstalking, you constantly put links to your face and where you live and even articles mentioning your trials, you expect jews not to stalk you after all the stupid shit you do?

This info is to assist people to understand what is going on and how to deal with it. My personal experience merely confirms these general principles.

So basically the (((sayanim, kehilla, sanhedron, irgun, mossad, commiturn))) spy-terrorist network brought down to the street level kinda like a drug-mafia hierarchy. You've literally spent so many years and decades robbing nations at the high-level why not make a low-level street punk level of control.

It's funny because ORIGINALLY when gangstalking came to existence most of the people talking about where either former federal whisteblowers think like Lazar or Snowden, or certain people who were deemed on the fringes of society. Which again begs the question how someone can be on the fringes of society when talking about Ayylmaos isn't fringe talk anymore, heck even a normal thing to normal everyday people.

It's funny because tying it down with jewish interest is a perfect example of how things come round-and-round. No one KNEW the jews were behind it but when the veil drops it's the "jews and the shabbos are on in on it".

It's funny this thing exists the amount of retarded stuff. Such hyper-giga-ultra paranoid yidism is so vicious we need half-the World's spy agencies to spy on an ant cause this person, this ant, said some anti-sumetic things LOLZ. It's so outlandish this gangstalking it begs the question if it's real or a creation of paranoia.

Either way real or imagined the fact it even exists is proof this World is fucked up.

Anyways loki88, I have a question for you. Are you some kind of *INFORMATIONALIST*, *DISINFORMATIONALIST*?

And my second question to you is.

Is this the first time you post your information on our website? OR are there other websites you post this stuff to, do you post on other WN/NS websites around the internet? I ask because it seems like you only post all this stuff that no one cares about every other time you post people slap you upside the head? Why do you post stuff that pisses us off? Is your stuff even considered WN? Or are you just jumping the on the bandwagon of WN to ex-pout your own personal transmogrified views on WN?

I'm not saying supporting WN is bad cause we need White power more than ever. But do realize your postings are pissing people off and not wooing them down your own Welt-Anscaang.

Gear88 said:
So basically the (((sayanim, kehilla, sanhedron, irgun, mossad, commiturn))) spy-terrorist network brought down to the street level kinda like a drug-mafia hierarchy. You've literally spent so many years and decades robbing nations at the high-level why not make a low-level street punk level of control.

It's funny because ORIGINALLY when gangstalking came to existence most of the people talking about where either former federal whisteblowers think like Lazar or Snowden, or certain people who were deemed on the fringes of society. Which again begs the question how someone can be on the fringes of society when talking about Ayylmaos isn't fringe talk anymore, heck even a normal thing to normal everyday people.

It's funny because tying it down with jewish interest is a perfect example of how things come round-and-round. No one KNEW the jews were behind it but when the veil drops it's the "jews and the shabbos are on in on it".

It's funny this thing exists the amount of retarded stuff. Such hyper-giga-ultra paranoid yidism is so vicious we need half-the World's spy agencies to spy on an ant cause this person, this ant, said some anti-sumetic things LOLZ. It's so outlandish this gangstalking it begs the question if it's real or a creation of paranoia.

Either way real or imagined the fact it even exists is proof this World is fucked up.

Anyways loki88, I have a question for you. Are you some kind of *INFORMATIONALIST*, *DISINFORMATIONALIST*?

And my second question to you is.

Is this the first time you post your information on our website? OR are there other websites you post this stuff to, do you post on other WN/NS websites around the internet? I ask because it seems like you only post all this stuff that no one cares about every other time you post people slap you upside the head? Why do you post stuff that pisses us off? Is your stuff even considered WN? Or are you just jumping the on the bandwagon of WN to ex-pout your own personal transmogrified views on WN?

I'm not saying supporting WN is bad cause we need White power more than ever. But do realize your postings are pissing people off and not wooing them down your own Welt-Anscaang.

I honestly got paranoid by this post and video, but it did lead me to do a lot of *actual* research which is a good thing. This post is delusional.

InnerMercury20 said:
HauptSturm said:

The adl is the big one. They have other little networks too I'm sure. Even simple as just to send out the trolls. They do the trolling shit inscessantly the jew women do. They've actively deployed the Karen's :lol:
HauptSturm said:

Adl is a big one. They've got all kinds of jewish shit on the internet trolling and instigating ppl especially. But then you also have people exposing other people and trying to squash their livelihoods or ruin a reputation. etc. When they share and expose others on social media their Jewish friends get in on it too and who knows what extent it goes to. I keep getting dumb trolls.
If you are determined and make a lot of videos, these same people will target you too. I'd call it gangstalking with 3 parenthesis on both sides if ya know what i mean..... call it a compliment if you want.

HauptSturm said:

HauptSturm said:

Sorry for the accidental reply.
It's real to the whatever extent you dealing with.
Anyone dealing with them, they are watching. Depending on how popular you are will determine what happens.
The average JOE will not have these problems. Yes you can do whatever you want if you don't do anything.
What I just stated was not JIDF but coordinated jews who are aware of what is going on and coordinate within themselves.
Not to downplay the JIDF....
It might be ADL. IDK. But if you make constant videos about THEM THEM THEM you will get attacked by them them them.............

loki88 said:

f off. I have been subject to jewish gangstalking for over two years at least. You know not of what you speak. Keep your rudeness to yourself with your low blow slander....very jewish...or perhaps the mentality of a hotheaded southerner?

He has said hes 17. He has not even made it out of his parents house yet. Is this what you're upset about?

He means well. But what do you expect?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back