Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A lil good news

Wayofthegods

So I did the RTR today. And the energies in Tayb slammed into Felah like a house falling in on its basement. Then there was this immense vibration. Like it was finally hitting the core of the core.

Like it blowing my pineal gland up. It was intense.

I think we finally did it! I think were at the last part!

I feel like the RTR is gonna be a little intense for a while. As its hitting the core of its power!

This is exciting! I didnt expect this so soon! Cobras post on doing 3 a day and the timer, must have sent us way ahead!

I think we are in the end of this too. My partner is fully awake to the truth that is so cool. We are both healing from all sorts of stuff and finally starting to enjoy life this is so cool. Modern society sucks we should bring it back to real interaction like before TVs and internet bullshit before drive thrus real human to human interactions fuck modernism..

The timer thing is huge. Even a newbie like me can feel so much energy after only two months of doing this and other things. I also quit coffee two days ago so I wonder if that has to do with increased bioelectricity or is it just this ritual effect and daily yoga making my head feel buzzed.

Aldrick said:
So I did the RTR today. And the energies in Tayb slammed into Felah like a house falling in on its basement. Then there was this immense vibration. Like it was finally hitting the core of the core.

I feel like the RTR is gonna be a little intense for a while. As its hitting the core of its power!

This is exciting! I didnt expect this so soon! Cobras post on doing 3 a day and the timer, must have sent us way ahead!
So it wasn't just me that noticed! It's really amazing, the air itself already feels so much lighter to me. Let's keep it up! There's absolutely no way they recover from this, and it's only gonna get even better from here on. :lol:

I felt a huge wave of energythat lasted a week and a half, that was about.. maybe 3 weeks ago. I definitely can relate to the excitements, as when I had my energy burst it was like a spiritual awakening, conciousness expanding type of experience. I've never experienced anything so profound in my life, let alone it lasted for almost 2 weeks. It was never ending bliss. As I was experiencing all this stuff and conversing with my bf (who is a spiritual satanist as well) he intuitively said something in reply to me "it's a new age" or something like that. It makes me wonder about the age of aquarius or what exactly this "new age" is that he was speaking of. Age of enlightenment?

I'm getting off track a bit, but I also wanted to add I did feel my crown chakra and kundalini randomly today while I was reading my school books. Maybe it's another wave of energy coming! The birds are chirping this morning.

Speaking of which. There was a crow that for the first time it came to my house and was cawing the day a huge storm came thru and knocked our tree down.. I've heard the crow every day since. Two days ago I saw 4 crows fly from a tree in my yard, and today one of them was circling overhead (possibly to attract more crows (or scout for some food)) who knows... Ope now I can hear him cawing XD

Lost of amazing stuff has been happening. Almost like being on psychedelics but without the hallucinations. Its mind-bending. Everything I learn keeps showing up in different ways repeatedly over and over and keeps coming full circle. It's beautiful. Glad other people are getting to experience this shit too. Also I think mercury just went into Rx or is about to

It does feel like it is making impact, just by doing one, I feel it especially after I do the affirmations and feel and know the power is disintegrating on the astral. This is good.

Really glad you enjoyed it! It’s been really intense, it definitely helps free the serpent. Communication with the gods is aided so much more than before, and I’m healing from things I never knew I even needed to heal from. Hail Satan!

Aldrick said:

I honestly agree with this. I feel like we almost destroyed it all. I'm sure the HP's will let us know if this is the case. It does not mean we have to stop doing it tho.

HPS Shannon said:
It does feel like it is making impact, just by doing one, I feel it especially after I do the affirmations and feel and know the power is disintegrating on the astral. This is good.

Yeah when I cleaned my Aura, it went off and exploded like a bomb. Then energy that would normally go and smack Rabbis,went off and hit so hard it destroyed the house they were in, like blasted the walls apart and left them dead on the ground.

At first I was like damn this has gotten intense. Then I looked at the rabbi on the ground, was like hes really not getting up. Then realization dawned across me.

That was a Death Blow o_O. That rabbi will be dead in a matter of days from a hit like that. That's why he is shown as just dead.

So I have a prediction to make. Within the next 1-2 months. Rabbis are going to be dropping like flies.

Let's see what happens ^ ^

I confirm this too.

In my case, since we started to coordinate the attacks + the RTR tools, I felt that the RTR was hitting harder.
Precisely I made this thought : "it is hitting deeper".

HH

luis said:
Aldrick said:

I honestly agree with this. I feel like we almost destroyed it all. I'm sure the HP's will let us know if this is the case. It does not mean we have to stop doing it tho.

Ok so this last one has to do with the Pineal Gland,which is symbolized by the eye of Horus. Maybe we could all do a little research.

Check this out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellah

Egyptians were called Fellahin. Filah means victorious. Hmmmm.

luis said:
Aldrick said:

If their thoughtform lasts much beyond the two year anniversary of this I'd be surprised. I think the Gods will have us work on the barrier soon too. Actually I didn't understand till recently even what that was it's like a binding that sticks to the earth and surrounds all gentiles blocking them from spiritual stuff as much as possible and the truth.

If anyone hears a cracking sound like plaster cracking when doing this that is this barrier breaking down I think.

I was woken up by some of these bindings collapsing around me in the night and hear this cracking sound often. Its annoying but exciting at the same time.

We are making progress a lot. I think now we are more powerful than the enemy but they still try. They won't last forever though.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
Aldrick said:

If their thoughtform lasts much beyond the two year anniversary of this I'd be surprised. I think the Gods will have us work on the barrier soon too. Actually I didn't understand till recently even what that was it's like a binding that sticks to the earth and surrounds all gentiles blocking them from spiritual stuff as much as possible and the truth.

If anyone hears a cracking sound like plaster cracking when doing this that is this barrier breaking down I think.

I was woken up by some of these bindings collapsing around me in the night and hear this cracking sound often. Its annoying but exciting at the same time.

We are making progress a lot. I think now we are more powerful than the enemy but they still try. They won't last forever though.
The only reasons they are still not done is that they have still physical power in this world and they have brainwashed people for years. Imagine trying to remove the negative programmings of every people on Earth...it will require a lot of energy. Still, with the F-RTR we can win and we will, the God's said it and I have no reason to doubt it. Energy takes time to manifest as we know even if technically we have won on the astral. About the astral barrier, I think the HP's said it's actually being destroyed by the F-RTR but we will do a ritual this year (or next I don't remember). The barrier is what makes a lot of people not able to understand the truth, do you know those type of people that when you tell some truth, for example about xianity, they don't agree even if it makes sense? These are the type who have a strong barrier/blocks in their mind which prevent them for understanding the truth.

Aldrick said:
HPS Shannon said:

Yeah when I cleaned my Aura, it went off and exploded like a bomb. Then energy that would normally go and smack Rabbis,went off and hit so hard it destroyed the house they were in, like blasted the walls apart and left them dead on the
ground.

It’s already happening I remember in March and April there were reports about tons of top rabbis dying from the virus.

I notice when I’m cleaning my aura and I’m sending the dirt and shit towards them it tries to latch back on me what is the solution to this.
At first I was like damn this has gotten intense. Then I looked at the rabbi on the ground, was like hes really not getting up. Then realization dawned across me.

That was a Death Blow o_O. That rabbi will be dead in a matter of days from a hit like that. That's why he is shown as just dead.

So I have a prediction to make. Within the next 1-2 months. Rabbis are going to be dropping like flies.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
luis said:

The only reasons they are still not done is that they have still physical power in this world and they have brainwashed people for years. Imagine trying to remove the negative programmings of every people on Earth...it will require a lot of energy. Still, with the F-RTR we can win and we will, the God's said it and I have no reason to doubt it. Energy takes time to manifest as we know even if technically we have won on the astral. About the astral barrier, I think the HP's said it's actually being destroyed by the F-RTR but we will do a ritual this year (or next I don't remember). The barrier is what makes a lot of people not able to understand the truth, do you know those type of people that when you tell some truth, for example about xianity, they don't agree even if it makes sense? These are the type who have a strong barrier/blocks in their mind which prevent them for understanding the truth.

Oh that's so cool! I've been wondering what that was removing the barrier.

I have also noticed when i vibrate certain variations during the RTR's it feels really good like fuck yeah they are burning. I'll also second what some others here have said about feeling some increased bioelectricity the past few days. The timer is great. I also noticed compared to the old pdf i saved, how clear it was on how to really vibrate each one which helped. I was going, "oh shit ive been doing this one wrong" with some of them..not anymore :cool:

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
luis said:

Interesting, i myself have recently also would recieve images of such a barrier in my mind while doing the RTR's. I often imagine it fading and crumbling, while the earth it surrounds regains vibrance and color. I often also picture/see dna strands denaturing and fading into nothing, that are black or grey in color.

Aldrick said:
HPS Shannon said:

Yeah when I cleaned my Aura, it went off and exploded like a bomb. Then energy that would normally go and smack Rabbis,went off and hit so hard it destroyed the house they were in, like blasted the walls apart and left them dead on the ground.

Wow.
Then energy that would normally go and smack Rabbis

I found this part incredibly funny

Aldrick said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Oh that's so cool! I've been wondering what that was removing the barrier.

It's either the Barrier itself or the bindings that attract and keep some people so heavily into xtianity or other enemy programs maybe both are the same thing. It would be nice if some HP did a sermon on this so we understand it better instead of just getting stuff from the astral with no explanation of it other than what we can come up with in our minds.

But yeah anyways some kind of bindings or barrier is being destroyed right now at least some what.

Shadowcat said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Interesting, i myself have recently also would recieve images of such a barrier in my mind while doing the RTR's. I often imagine it fading and crumbling, while the earth it surrounds regains vibrance and color. I often also picture/see dna strands denaturing and fading into nothing, that are black or grey in color.

You said
"I often also picture/see dna strands denaturing and fading into nothing, that are black or grey in color."

Hmm I really wonder what that is?

Anyways sometimes I get energies that feel good and actually somewhat familiar but like I haven't felt them in a long time so didn't remember them till the beginning of this year. These are the same type of energies that used to be prevalent on earth and maybe even were in the middle ages in Europe still there in some places. I don't know i like it. Much better than what it was. We are winning the enemy is being erased and soon enough the energy on earth will be as if they didn't exist at all.

slyscorpion said:
Shadowcat said:
luis said:

You said
"I often also picture/see dna strands denaturing and fading into nothing, that are black or grey in color."

Hmm I really wonder what that is?

Anyways sometimes I get energies that feel good and actually somewhat familiar but like I haven't felt them in a long time so didn't remember them till the beginning of this year. These are the same type of energies that used to be prevalent on earth and maybe even were in the middle ages in Europe still there in some places. I don't know i like it. Much better than what it was. We are winning the enemy is being erased and soon enough the energy on earth will be as if they didn't exist at all.

It just looked to me like another manifestation of the enemies being, being crushed into nothing. it really feels like their power is fading when i see it too. amongs that i see other things like riots and burning churches. Gives an exhilerating feeling

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
luis said:

The rtr does get rid of enemy programming in people I have proof of that from personal experience. Well not directly in changing it on it's own but it makes people realize what is negative in their life or thinking and urges them to make positive changes. It may need to be done for awhile more even when the thoughtform is destroyed for this reason. This does take a lot of energy for the whole world to change their thinking and ways. However this is like a guiding force that opens the way for this and causes them to realize what is actually positive. I am not even worried about winning to be honest. I am more worried about the transition. From what i heard at the end of every astrological age there has been some kind of catastrophe like events that led to major changes society in some way more towards the next time. If so I want to be sure me and the people i care about are ok. That's more what i am worried about.

I know we can probably break that cycle if we advance unimpeded in Aquarius so Capricorn doesnt end up even worse than we are now. However that is worrying too could be far worse than pisces don't want to go through all this again fighting a new enemy.

The ones that feel real nice for me are duhm- ahl, duuy and vahv. Vahv feels like the core.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back