Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Economic collapse

Darksage666

Hey guys, hope all is well with everyone here :)

I’ve read and heard from people here and other places that the enemy fears an economic collapse, I thought that was opportunity for them though to bring in their nwo? Is that not the case? Why do they fear this?

Economic collapse in many ways has already happened with jews using the Covid shutdown as the scapegoat when it was the bankers and Wall Street-ers that caused it.

If you are talking real collapse where everyone is out of work and basically starving this is good for the enemy because it will have people begging for communism.

I don’t know who says they fear it because every time in history there has been an economic collapse they benefited from it.

The enemy wants the economic collapse. They are doing this to wipe out all the small and independent businesses and bankruptt everyone. Its the great economic reset and ploy to bring in one world governance,
one world digital currency and their NWO.

The riots and civil unrest are to bring in mass surveillance in a military police state. They are trying to bring in the UN too.

It all goes hand in hand to fully implement Agenda 21/30.

Remember what happened in Germany. That's why they fear this. The economic conditions were probably the main thing that caused Hitler to rise to power. Cause he was trying to get the movement started before that and people didn't listen for the most part as mentioned in one of cobras sermons he did on this very issue. Don't remember what one it was but he speaks on this do a search.

An economic collapse will probably happen eventually anyways though cause it seems to me like the system was set up in a way that would collapse eventually inevitably as the money is backed up by debt. How big can it get before a collapse?

If the economy totally collapses then people will listen to our point of view and research what is really going on.

Possibly even a leader or leaders might rise like Hitler did that tries to start a movement against the Jews if the economy collapses. This is why they fear it.

I don't know how accurate nostradamus is to be honest. He claimed there would be three Antichrists Hitler was one of them the others haven't come yet. He worked with the Jews and was a Jew I believe who studied Kabbalah and used it. I am inclined to believe they know some people will rise against the Jews cause they were told something about it. But this was when their thoughtform was full power. Don't think they are going to win again. They barely won with Hitler.
So this is something to look forward to. The economy collapsing may be how these people whoever they are come to power.

Not to mention that if the economy collapses the Jews lose a lot more than the average person and lose completely their entire system of control which is monetary and material mainly at this point as we have taken care of a lot of their spiritual stuff. So in this case they will have pretty much nothing. They fear this a lot.

Darksage666 said:

I’ve read and heard from people here and other places that the enemy fears an economic collapse, I thought that was opportunity for them though to bring in their nwo? Is that not the case? Why do they fear this?
I don t know from who you heard that but, the enemy doesn t fear an economic collapse, why would they fear what they are doing? :lol: anyway, what you heard might be something like those lines the kikes say on tv, like "we fear that blablabla" which is basically programming those "sheeps" about what they want to achieve.

Darksage666 said:
Or something like they are afraid of what the outcome of the economic collapse might be(like the people finally going against them )

Because everyone will be forced to confront and deal with the implications of reality. The implications of reality right now, is that there's a lot of knowledge out against the jewish interest because of the internet. Only interested people think on this stuff and are cliquish in their thoughts at the moment. When everything is up in the air, people stop this and even the uninterested people start really seeing into what's wrong and what actually IS just and honourable. When the information bases for that process are mostly spot on as they are now, and the people are literate to use them, you just have to put two and two together why it's gonna be over for the enemy. People will argue eachother in some contexts, and then they will find out anyway either from the hard way (as the hard way in these upcoming times will be two seconds away) or by being intelligent and detached from their intellectual cliquishness.

On a related note- "Antisemitism" is a word that has no flavour anymore because the internet has completely undermined the Jewish argument. In a matter of years, the whole world will start asking questions against it, they already have.

Darksage666 said:

They are creating this economic collapse themselves so i doubt that they fear it. That said it could be that there are some worries that the people will rise up against them like what happend in germany after world war 1, This time there is no retry for them like last time.

Right now a lot of ppl are aware of what is going on in the world and that number of ppl is growing, They know everything is being played by big players like george soros and bill gates. It is just a matter of time before the ppl know its the jews that are pulling the strings, So if they are scared of a economic collapse its probably because they will loose their death grip on the ppl. In the end goyim have to be ignorant, Blind and stupid animals, Without the economy they wont be able to fool the goyim anymore.

If things are going on like they are the jewish system will most likely completely collapse in mere years, In the end there will be only 2 options for them: Destroy everything cuz the goyim know or give up and hope for the best. Dont be scared about the former because the gods already stated that they will help us before the jews can go completely suicidal.

Darksage666 said:

Maybe some fear to loose some shekel. Also the more the people live in poverty, the more likely the rich people get trouble, unless extrem oppression is installed like china. Maybe they feal, they have not enouth oppression installed, to force this much poverty.

Sabazios said:
Darksage666 said:

I don t know from who you heard that but, the enemy doesn t fear an economic collapse, why would they fear what they are doing? :lol: anyway, what you heard might be something like those lines the kikes say on tv, like "we fear that blablabla" which is basically programming those "sheeps" about what they want to achieve.

Referring to High Priestesses Maxine writings on here where she wrote

“The Jews know from history, what economic collapse means for them. They have been working relentlessly to try to keep the world stock markets going...artificially. It's only a matter of time.”

And a few other places I’ve heard it as well. So you might wanna go back and read the writings from the HPS because you obviously haven’t. They’re important to read dude :)

Around their month of Av this year which seems to be bad news for the Jews is when the US economy might go down. The reason for this is they are trying to prop it up (which shows us indeed that they do fear a collapse I really don't think that's what they intended to happen fully) with an extra 600 each week to millions of people. They end it around the beginning of their month of AV.

The resession/depression will not become obvious till either we go hyperinflation cause of too much government money put into the economy or we stop propping it up. They are in a bad situation right now.

If you are getting some of this extra money especially it would be purely dumb not to prepare with food or supplies you might need for awhile. Remember Maxine said there would be some disease coming out of China back in 2011 around. This may not even be the end of this CoronaCRAP thing as I like to call it. They could release another strain that actually would give some people things to be concerned about. Right now I know this pandemic is crap or possibly even completly made up and am not even worried anymore.

The real problem is going to be when they stop propping up the economy but still few people will have work.

The other problem is if they continue and eventually things go hyper inflation. I really don't know how long that takes to happen but it could. It also may be sudden too one day you can get stuff one day people panic cause the price goes up and you cant. So be prepared.

Even my xtian family is not dumb on this and is preparing. That goes to show how obvious it is that we are in trouble with the economy.

The cool thing is if the Jews are exposed in the month of AV which also starts July 21st if you look it up the date we posted the final rtr in 2018. This would fit their own prophecy.

This all cant be a coincidence I don't think. Be prepared. It may get worse before it gets better.

I knew for awhile we are in fake times so far as the economy.

Just think of it this way had all these same things happened during the great recession with people having job loss and loss of business and likely no one helping Americans with extra stuff. We would have been fucked and most people know that.

It doesnt change now we still are it's just delayed cause the Government is propping it up for awhile.

I hope someone figures out a way out of this before it's too late to fix it. But I am not convinced that they will. So while the Jews don't want a collapse they don't know how to get out of what they did.

That's why they fear.

Darksage666 said:
Sabazios said:
Darksage666 said:

Referring to High Priestesses Maxine writings on here where she wrote

“The Jews know from history, what economic collapse means for them. They have been working relentlessly to try to keep the world stock markets going...artificially. It's only a matter of time.”

And a few other places I’ve heard it as well. So you might wanna go back and read the writings from the HPS because you obviously haven’t. They’re important to read dude :)
Dude , you are right that I should re-read the sermons, and you are wrong where you state I haven t readed them.
I ll be referring to HPHC for what you ve said "The mind is forgetfull, we tend to forget easily". If you can remember everything you ve read in the past then I can only say you ve got a great memory.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back