Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Big question

ghost kid

Why are satanist so mean to christians?Instead of being mean to christians.Shouldn't we be trying to turn them to Satan?Instead of being mean to them? :)

Fuck off clown you always come here asking these meaningless questions. I can’t tell if you are a troll, child, or kike.

I imagine the high priests only approve your posts now for comedy. Maybe if you would actually read the http://www.satanisgod.org and forums you would have answers.

I’m not even bashing you for asking questions I have asked dumb and easily answered questions in the past before but this beyond that.

Being mean to Christians is mostly venting because they are so dumb even the supposed “woke” or “truther” ones.

I have talked to some White nationalist ones online and tried to convert them but they just don’t want to hear it.

It doesn’t help with controlled christ promoting agents like Nicholas Fuentes and Dick spencer getting to be the face of white nationalism making sure the movement as a whole never reaches Satanic/Pagan territory and stays kosher just how they want it.

My own racial gentile brother who is supposedly keen on Jews telling me I deserve to burn in Hell because I reject their shitty midget Jew god. And people wonder where our animosity against them comes from. Sometimes I dislike these types more than the average retard xtain because they are supposed to be smart but fall for Jewsus being Aryan or saying that the pissrealites are white.

I don’t think people really understand what being an Israelite means. It is literally saying you are the real Jews. Yes because I sure do want to be shitty kinky haired hook nosed small dicked reptile child of YHWH. Being an Israelite is great dood! It’s those evil khazar imposters you have to look out for, Never forget it was jews that killed rabbi yeshua!!

Christians believe that Satanists have to do with alcohol, drugs, murder sleeping in cemeteries, and vandalizing public domains of Jewish indoctrination. Couldn't change a Christian this has been done for centuries with this damn Jewish religion which they do all the time begging for mercy and reading those biblical filth all day but not noticing that they lead to their demise so the Christian is a lost cause as well like the other sects, on the other hand, there are millions of good souls waiting for this chance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back