Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Satanist, victim of Allah

sasuketengoku

I have been agreeing with Joy of Satan since I found it on the web around 2005. I have always been attached to father Lucifer ever since I knew about him from the false claims regarding him in false books.

I am also a victim of the Abrahamic god and his invisible slaves.
I was attacked and tortured by them several times which led me even close to death.

They always attack me when I am sleeping and they also interrupt the rare deep mode of bliss and consciousness with Lord Satan.

These angels and their god Allah/Yahweh squeeze my body and heart, and suffocate me to the point of death.

I saw an ugly one of them when he stabbed my back with a staff and hurt me with it. My soul literally escaped my body and saw his ugly face and figure.

Their torture was really dangerous, and now they annoy me the entire time. I hate them.

I performed the dedication ritual to father Satan around those years also.

Father Lucifer is the best blissful being ever. He and the gods and goddesses are the loveliest teachers and family ever.

Hail Enki/Lucifer/Satan and the gods and goddesses of Orion

You really need to do the aura of protection and RTR so they stop doing this, remember it is ok to call to your guardian or Satan if you can not handle their attacks on your own.

sasuketengoku said:
I have been agreeing with Joy of Satan since I found it on the web around 2005. I have always been attached to father Lucifer ever since I knew about him from the false claims regarding him in false books.

I was attacked and tortured by them several times which led me even close to death.

They always attack me when I am sleeping and they also interrupt the rare deep mode of bliss and consciousness with Lord Satan.

These angels and their god Allah/Yahweh squeeze my body and heart, and suffocate me to the point of death.

I saw an ugly one of them when he stabbed my back with a staff and hurt me with it. My soul literally escaped my body and saw his ugly face and figure.

Their torture was really dangerous, and now they annoy me the entire time. I hate them.

Father Lucifer is the best blissful being ever. He and the gods and goddesses are the loveliest teachers and family ever.

Welcome brother!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
You really need to do the aura of protection and RTR so they stop doing this, remember it is ok to call to your guardian or Satan if you can not handle their attacks on your own.

Thank you so much, I will work on it

DragonFire11 said:
sasuketengoku said:

Welcome brother!

Thank you brother, glad to be among you

sasuketengoku said:

Joined may 31 2020, posts 1.

So you decided to come back and chill with us? Been off doing other things.

So I came at the same time! What was your user then? I may remember you.

Aldrick said:
sasuketengoku said:

I was there since then reading and absorbing the website of Joy of Satan. I was never active on the forum.

sasuketengoku said:
Aldrick said:
sasuketengoku said:

I was there since then reading and absorbing the website of Joy of Satan. I was never active on the forum.

Interesting, oh you mean yahoo groups? As we have only had the forum since 2014. But I'm sure you knew that ofcourse.
Smiles.

Aldrick said:
sasuketengoku said:
Aldrick said:

Interesting, oh you mean yahoo groups? As we have only had the forum since 2014. But I'm sure you knew that ofcourse.
Smiles.

Yes hehehe, I never wrote something on the Yahoo groups

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back