Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Solfeggio frequency ; Negative effects?

Shining Sloth 666

I was wondering if anyone had any negative experience with using solfeggio frequencies?

I don't usually listen to music when I meditate but sometimes I do and the other day I realized that the
solfeggio was based on the chakras' frequencies. (Again maybe this ain't true.)
Since then I sometimes put this on the background and it feels good.
I remember there was a discussion about binaural beats and stuff in the older forums but I can't recall
if anyone ever mentioned any downside to using solfeggio frequency here and there.

FIRST CHAKRA (ROOT OR BASE)
Red = Ut – 396 Hz
SECOND CHAKRA (SACRAL)
Orange = Re – 417 Hz
THIRD CHAKRA (SOLAR PLEXUS)
Yellow = Mi – 528 Hz
FOURTH CHAKRA (HEART)
Green = Fa – 639 Hz
FIFTH CHAKRA (THROAT)
Blue = Sol – 741 Hz
SIXTH CHAKRA (THIRD EYE)
Indigo = La – 852 Hz
SEVENTH CHAKRA (CROWN)
Violet = Si or Ti – 963 Hz

I wouldn't waste your time with them. Everything you need to know is on the joy of satan website. Are you looking for anything in particular? Best standard daily routine is Kundalini yoga AND hatha yoga. Ofcourse you have to do protection as well, but those are the two that can get you to godhood. Add in 5 minutes of breathing exercises and you will be golden (literally) and immortal in no time.

NaziMan12 said:
I wouldn't waste your time with them. Everything you need to know is on the joy of satan website. Are you looking for anything in particular? Best standard daily routine is Kundalini yoga AND hatha yoga. Ofcourse you have to do protection as well, but those are the two that can get you to godhood. Add in 5 minutes of breathing exercises and you will be golden (literally) and immortal in no time.

Thanks a lot for the advice!

Of course I am not ''wasting my time'' as I would simply put this in the background sometimes
while doing AoC, AoP, RTRs,etc.

Having read all JOS I believe the whole eightfold path is the way to godhood.
But I get what you mean like Hatha & Kundalini yoga while help a lot to rise the Kundalini quicker.

For me, Mantras are golden. Like yesterday I slept only 2hours. I was feeling like shit.

At work, I went to the bathroom. Vibrated the 4th, 2nd & 1st runes a couple of their multiples.
Affirmed their energies are empowering me spiritually, physically & mentally at all times in a positive way for me.
Then the 4th, 5th & 10th. Same affirmation.
After that I was feeling so much better and I'm still awake now feeling good! :D

I use music that relaxes me so I can stay easily relaxed in Hatha Yoga and kundalini yoga - then you do not have to waste as much time in my opinion.

NaziMan12 said:
I use music that relaxes me so I can stay easily relaxed in Hatha Yoga and kundalini yoga - then you do not have to waste as much time in my opinion.

You mean wasting time meaning like not doing Hatha & Kundalini yoga? Yeah makes sense to me!^-^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back