Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My mom doesn't trust me

Satanic Path

I tried to bleed with a needle, but nothing comes out, really.
I tried to cut with a needle in many different ways, but the amount of blood that comes out is so little that I can't do anything with it.
It would be much easier to dedicate using a razor blade but my mom doesn't want to give me one due to my self harmer past.
I'm thinking to buy a blade secretly, so that I'll have enough blood for writing my name on the paper.
My mom doesn't want to believe that I'm done with that shit, dunno what to do.
I'm tired of waiting.

You have to gently squeeze your finger for the blood to come out. With a razor you'll just make an unnecessarily large wound.

Buy a lancet for diabetics. The blades are concealed within a plastic tube, they’re pretty easy to hide, and if you are questioned on it you can claim you are concerned about your blood sugar.

I don’t know about all of them, but on mine you can adjust how much blood you can draw, which is really useful if you don’t bleed easy.

Satanic Path said:
I tried to cut with a needle in many different ways, but the amount of blood that comes out is so little that I can't do anything with it.
It would be much easier to dedicate using a razor blade but my mom doesn't want to give me one due to my self harmer past.
I'm thinking to buy a blade secretly, so that I'll have enough blood for writing my name on the paper.
I'm tired of waiting.
Just get a tiny drop with the needle, you dont have to write your name in blood at all if the circumstance makes this difficult. Write it with a pen and then just get a small drop of your blood onto the paper and it will suffice.

Satanic Path said:
I'm tired of waiting.

You need to leave it in your finger for longer. If you just prick it real quick it doesnt bleed. Give it like 1 or 2 seconds. If it isn't dull it doesnt hurt too bad. Another problem might be the location.

Satanic Path said:
I'm tired of waiting.

You don't need to write your entire name in blood. A drop is enough.

All things considered, it's what's in your heart that matters the most.

You don't need an insane amount of blood, those little drops were enough.

Wtf xD
Are you a troll or not? xD

Get some disinfectant, a needle, a dry pen.

1) disinfect your needle.

2)move your arm, your hand (to get the blood pumping)

3) massage your left index finger (to get even more blood in your finger)

4) Prick your finger (if no blood comes out it is okay)

5) now press on your left index finger tightly from all directions simultaneously, and force the blood from the root to your finger tips (now blood should come out of the little prick-hole you just made)

6) now dip the tip of your pen in your blood (even a drop is enough)

7) sign your name in blood

- you welcome lol

Satanic Path said:
I'm tired of waiting.

As long as there is a little blood on it it counts, just write your name over it, it is more important that you realy want to dedicate and understand what you are going to do(read everything on the page).

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Dahaarkan said:
You have to gently squeeze your finger for the blood to come out. With a razor you'll just make an unnecessarily large wound.

LOL this happened to me the razor I used was a lot sharper than I thought and I was gushing blood all over the paper with the prayer on it, I could barley focus on reciting it, makes me feel super binded :D

It was very deep cut but was never sore, no scar, and healed in about 1 or 2 days I really believe Father healed it for me.

NinRick said:
Wtf xD
Are you a troll or not? xD

Get some disinfectant, a needle, a dry pen.

1) disinfect your needle.

2)move your arm, your hand (to get the blood pumping)

3) massage your left index finger (to get even more blood in your finger)

4) Prick your finger (if no blood comes out it is okay)

5) now press on your left index finger tightly from all directions simultaneously, and force the blood from the root to your finger tips (now blood should come out of the little prick-hole you just made)

6) now dip the tip of your pen in your blood (even a drop is enough)

7) sign your name in blood

- you welcome lol

The thing Is that I want to do things well.
A troll wouldn't tell you wether he Is a troll or not.
I have no reason to be a troll, I'm not the kind of xian that comes on this forum and starts trolling.

To all of you, thanks for your answers.
I'll try again, and If this time I don't get enough blood I'll wait till my 18th birthday to get a blade.

Satanic Path said:
I'm tired of waiting.

Oh that's exciting Path! Good luck!

Satanic Path said:
I'll try again, and If this time I don't get enough blood I'll wait till my 18th birthday to get a blade.
Did you actually read the answers? There should be no "if", as you only need one small drop. Both waiting until you are 18, and slashing yourself with a razor, are completely unnecessary.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Dahaarkan said:

LOL this happened to me the razor I used was a lot sharper than I thought and I was gushing blood all over the paper with the prayer on it, I could barley focus on reciting it, makes me feel super binded :D

It was very deep cut but was never sore, no scar, and healed in about 1 or 2 days I really believe Father healed it for me.
When I dedicated I couldn't get any blood and I got very mad. In the end I got it but I wasn't sure if the ritual was successful.

Shael said:
Satanic Path said:
Did you actually read the answers? There should be no "if", as you only need one small drop. Both waiting until you are 18, and slashing yourself with a razor, are completely unnecessary.

You're right.
But one of my biggest flaws Is that I'm very stubborn.
The amount of blood is really important to me, I don't know why.

I remember when I dedicated I tried heating up the pin and then jabbing it, absolutely determined but it just wasn't happening. Mid-ritual while the incense was burning, I just went to the kitchen grabbed the biggest kitchen knife and slashed down my hand XD. I thought it didn't cut properly first(I expected to see blood right away), so then I did it really angrily, about 4 more times and bit down hard and thought "WHY WON'T ANYTHING WORK, I'M SUCH A DUMB SHIT!!" and then looked at my hand, a massive load of cuts just opened up like The Shining and started pouring blood downwards. By the time I got up stairs back to the paper, it somehow had stopped bleeding so much, I guess cos I was stood there in the kitchen for a while fascinated, looking at the blood pour out. I got barely any blood on the paper surprisingly(but plenty on the kitchen sides), screwed up my signature from the adrenaline (I scrawled it on and the pen was nearly out), and was coughing heavily all on my altar when the paper burnt in my room cos I forgot to open a window. I still wouldn't say I fucked it up. There were also people in the house when I was doing this but I did it really quickly an discreetly, distracted by it but also determined because it was the first ritualistic thing I ever did. I was a right cock up :lol:

The hours after were incredibly peculiar, I'll never forget them. I walked to his house and told my best friend, and he started laughing and said to me "I just knew you were gonna do something like that, all these years I just knew!" lol. My other mate who I think was involved with people into reverse xianity was also really supportive, him and his girlfriend, they told me they were having dreams and stuff of peacocks which I thought was strange after I started reading the site again. All my old friends seemed to be pretty pro-Satan, I even burnt a bible with them some months after it, for the first time. It got handed to me by some small little black guys with squeaky voices when we were in the city and we were all just laughing at them XD. I burnt it on an open street with loads of people usually walking nearby, I was also spraying some Satanic graffiti when it was burning... and by pure luck no one spotted us. After you dedicate I think its pretty normal to have weird or surreal coinkydink shit happen, I remember feeling really free and running my fingers through wet leaves. It was bizarre.

If you're tired of waiting, get really impatient and daring. Just close your eyes and press down hard. It's only a flesh wound, that astral temple shit simply takes forever to do.

It can be from anywhere on your body. Doesn't have to be from your finger.

Even the doctor is only barely able to get any blood from my finger, and there is only one finger they can get it from. The other 9 are impossible. Calluses from playing music. Everybody has a different body, do whatever works for yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back