Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

From which sins am i supposed to repent?

Nimrod33

I was wondering what could i have done in my life to deserve the "Eternal Fire" that pissed off so much Rabbi Yeshua. How could he died for my sins if i wasn't even alive when he "supposedly" was around? Also, who cares if he died? He respawned 3 days later anyway. I really cannot understand the logic of a schizofrenic "god" who is still butthurt, even centuries later, that Adam and Eve became intelligent without his permission.

There is no "sin". These are jewish lies.

Decent and indecent behavior exists, but sin is a load of crap.

The only sin in Satanism is that of stupidity. Keep studying and deprogramming from xianity.

Www.joyofsatan.org

Learn from your mistakes and grow from them. Repent to those you have wronged if you feel It is necessary, but Satan demands no slavish repentance. Only personal growth

"god" "the father" - "god" - was supposed to have created the entire Universe, and was supposed to have existed forever beforehand; therefore; it is supposed to be "outside space and time" (so what, in this context, I call negative-forever (forever into the past), "god" was sat on its throne for the foreverness of foreverness, just sat on its throne without subjects (except for "angels" which it obviously got bored with) not doing anything, and still waiting for the foreverness of forever to come before it decided to change its mind (see below) and create the Universe...), so when it - "god" "the son", "jesus" - "did" die 2000 years ago, all the "sin" from the past, present, and future all "did" pile upon it. "god" "the father" loved itself - its "son" - so much that it "did" pile all of our "sin" upon it and murdered it in cold blood, and centuries before this, told another jew to do the same to its son, and "god" loved itself - its "son" "jesus" - so much that it had to turn its face, which no-one is "allowed" to see, away from its ugly son. I bet "jesus" was so ugly that "god"'s midwife slapped "jesus"'s mum instead and when circumcising "jesus" in "heaven", "god" "the father" refused to suckle its ripped-open penis. That means christians should "sin", because if they don't, then "jesus" "did" die for nothing! (What no-one other than myself, as far as I have seen, has realised is that if "the wages for 'sin' is death", then in "jesus"'s un-dying, it therefore un-died-for-our-"sins"; therefore, the payment was unpaid/de-paid; the cheque bounced... therefore... payment has not been made... therefore... "sin" is "allowed"!

Also - "god" "the" whatever, when it suits whichever version at any given time, was supposed to have created the entire Universe, but it couldn't defeat chariots made out of iron... which exist in the Universe... How deeply, deeply profound that isn't! Anyway, "god" "sins" constantly; it says it is "the same yesterday, today and forever" and that it "is unchanging" or "doesn't change" in two separate scriptures, yet it now changed its mind and it is now "allowing" non-heterosexuality after dis"allow"ing it for ages. Hilarious!

There "was" "pre-adamite" man, meaning beings who existed before "adam". The catholic church, I read, used this excuse of the existence of "pre-adamite man" to commit slavery (but Blacks don't give the slightest fuck nor shit about that, though, do they?!). Since "adam and eve" became cleverererer, "god" has been on a Kill Frenzy/Rampage (GTA reference) to un-clever-ise man again, to de-clever-ise man.

That's why everyone "does" care about this nonsense. It doesn't make sense, and it's not supposed to. It's designed to put gullible... coughclevercough... sheeple into cognitive dissonance, and of course brainwash and mind rape Children into cognitive dissonance, as well as sexual, and other, abuse, as well, all while claiming things and promising things, while frightening and controling people through fear and with guilt and emotions.

From which sins am i supposed to repent?
Become a God or Goddess, depending on if you are Male or Female, and then conquer a reptillian galaxy and create your own rules and laws. Then decide which "sins" you must "repent" from.

Nimrod33 said:
I was wondering what could i have done in my life to deserve the "Eternal Fire" that pissed off so much Rabbi Yeshua. How could he died for my sins if i wasn't even alive when he "supposedly" was around? Also, who cares if he died? He respawned 3 days later anyway. I really cannot understand the logic of a schizofrenic "god" who is still butthurt, even centuries later, that Adam and Eve became intelligent without his permission.
These `concepts` were designed to embbed in people's (unconscious) mind that they are sinful since they were born, so they owe their lives and their existence to Rabbi Yeshua who saved their ass by killing himself and his racist blood-thirsty father Yahve, therefore unconsciously pushing people to obbey christianity and give mental energy to the jews by praying. Obviously a mature and developed mind would not buy this lies, but when one is brainwashed since he is born, when he has no judgmenent or mental capability of deciding what is good or bad, true or false, he just learns and absorbs what he sees around and what he is told (by parents etc). My personal opinion is that this is the reason why christianity is so spread and have so many adepts, because they were born into christianity, they never chose it but been forced to accept it. Then when they grow, they realize they have their own brain and their own mind but due to brainwashing they believe it was their choice to be christians, totally untrue.

The Alchemist7 said:
Then when they grow, they realize they have their own brain and their own mind but due to brainwashing they believe it was their choice to be christians, totally untrue.
...and think it is their sinful nature and/or the devil who is tempting them to use their own Brain which "god" gave them but forbade them from using. How can one be tempted to use their Brain?! How is that "wrong"?! We wouldn't have Technology, etc., if people didn't use their Brains! christians should not use Technology, therefore; it is evil and of the devil - but we know "use the devil's tools against him", until a preacher tells you about strapping a pointy stone to the end of a stick and about a stick with a burning rag on the end of it and about a nail in a plank of wood, and to use them instead - then all of a sudden, Technology becomes "sinful" and evil again. Technically, using sticks and stones to break my bones (with nails, rags, rope, petroleum...) is Technology still!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back