Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Book thread

TimberWolf

Just like all of you, I'm doing this stuff In My Copious Free Time™, hardly being able to read all that I find to be interesting.
However, I believe it to be of paramount importance that we arm ourselves with knowledge.

With academic theses, summaries/synopses are being provided in order to make it easier for other researchers to find relevant information. We ought to do the same. Some time ago, I wrote a summary of Tim Rifat's book about remote viewing, it isn't particularly good, but still an example... It would be a great concept for a thread to feature members' summaries about books that they've read.

This is just a quickly made random list of books that I have NOT read, but find to be interesting for some reason or another. Some of these might already be incorporated into Satan's Library, but then, it needs to expand...

• Albert Pike - Morals and Dogma
    Goes into great detail about freemasonry, seems pretty tedious read...

Ariel Toaff - Blood Passover
    Carefully researched accounts about human sacrifices performed by jews during renaissance era.

David Morehouse - Psychic Warrior
    IIRC, the high priesthood has referred to this couple of times.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton - Vril, the Power of the Coming Race
    I'm roughly halfway through this one. It's safe to assume that the ground beneath us is filled with caverns, both natural and technological...

Gary Webb - Dark Alliance
    This author "committed suicide" by shooting himself to head twice. This book discusses governments' compliance in drug running. The problems pertaining to illicit psychoactive drugs are a product of societal engineering.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - Faust
    One of the most famous books about Satan.

Malleus Maleficarum
    Is long and seems very detailed, have had only a glance. This edition is compiled by wiccans who seem to be opposed to christianity at least superficially.

Michael Aquino - MindWar
    This book discusses large-scale mind control and is written by a high-ranking intelligence officer who has openly maintained a "nazi satanist" image. His own organization, Temple of Set is supposed to be more intelligent and serious than Church of Satan (from where it was forked).

Victor Ostrovsky - By Way of Deception
    This book discusses Mossad operations in detail. IMO, the most interesting aspect is their dependence on sayanim, which further emphasizes that there are no "good jews".

I had issues with reading not long back but I recently started reading Rotten: No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs which is one of the more enlightening "rock n roll" meme books. In fact I wouldn't put it in the same category as those books AT ALL. It puts all the jew crap of "white privilege" to the absolute boot in the first chapters, and then goes on to show how John Lydon's band the Sex Pistols was transforming british culture from post-war and post-hippie confusion into creating a situation of actual open and serious discussions on things like sexuality, poverty, racism (and thus Nazism) and a vast load of other details of modern life we all now take for granted. There was once a time when people were in a dream state (the jewish dream), and this bro, or "punk" as he got labeled, violently shook them out of it, creating the world we have now. He was a very Plutonian man, and experienced the worst hardship and talks in his book about this universal state during the 50's, 60's and 70's of serious poverty in the UK and class pretentiousness and discrimination between people. "No Irish No Blacks No Dogs" was a sign he read on a public building as an Irish boy in 60's London. He was subjected to corporal punishment, which was effectively torture and legalised rape against some kids, but when he got older he completely outwitted them and disrespected the Catholic nuns and the headmaster whom "taught" the children, wearing long hair, no uniform (his family were too poor) and being a general smarmy git to them. He went on to be a smarmy git to the entire British establishment all the way up to the royal family: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUH2YSFlVU released just 2 weeks before the Queen's silver Jubilee and charting at number 2 during it.

Like anyone significant, sadly only when he dies will he become extremely highly regarded. Instead we have the youth lamenting over the death of the xanax boy lil peep 3 fucking years later, whom achieved very little in comparison but did set off a whole load of wannabe drug addicts who are now suffering in their idiocy. Johnny 'Rotten' was against drugs in an absolute way, his own best friend was a lost cause. I find it kind of relatable for myself in that sense. A lot of the people here who didn't buy into drugs but are curious by them and interested (I've noticed some of you cute-o's :lol: ) might want to read it to understand from a personal account what addicts and the drug life is like. Also, all of the bizarreness of the LGBT crowd started with Siouxsie Sioux, Billy Idol and all the other "punks", they presaged this whole convention to begin with long before the jews hijacked it. Siouxsie Sioux for one, did the nude bondage protesting not for her own vanity, but for societal change, to shock people at a time when people were openly violent and emotionally/sexually caged animals.

The Sex Pistols got put on the MI5 National security watchlist and people actually thought the band were terrorists, that's how weird it was back then and how controversial they were and honestly, rightfully so. Those times are the birth of modern humour, memes, movies and all. The hippies the decade earlier were naff. They were stuck in their own acid induced loop dream which didn't actually apply to reality when they became adults in the 70's. You couldn't brainwash John Lydon if you tried

(the blurb is "I have no time for lies or fantasy, and neither should you. Enjoy or die...") lol.

I would recommend the book to people who want to learn about social reality, especially that which whites had come from. Don't buy into the jewish meme dream of today's discourse, BUY THIS BOOK. I promise you its better than youtube.

Actually I think its on that free open library place as well, so you don't need to buy it just search it up on there.

TimberWolf said:
Just like all of you, I'm doing this stuff In My Copious Free Time™, hardly being able to read all that I find to be interesting.
However, I believe it to be of paramount importance that we arm ourselves with knowledge.

With academic theses, summaries/synopses are being provided in order to make it easier for other researchers to find relevant information. We ought to do the same. Some time ago, I wrote a summary of Tim Rifat's book about remote viewing, it isn't particularly good, but still an example... It would be a great concept for a thread to feature members' summaries about books that they've read.

This is just a quickly made random list of books that I have NOT read, but find to be interesting for some reason or another. Some of these might already be incorporated into Satan's Library, but then, it needs to expand...
This is the JoS book list, some of its books are summarized: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Finished reading The Club Dumas which is the original story of HPS Maxine's favorite movie The Ninth Gate.

Irene Adler (the mysterious blonde girl that follows Corso) has a lot more character than in the movie. In an interesting conversation where this character (a Succubus?) is questioning Corso if wheter or not he believes in Satan, she says about Satan's Demons: "Beautiful and perfect. As disciplined as Nazis."

The kike director removed all refferences to Nazism.

There's some things I didn't like, like the character of Baroness Ugern (renamed "Kessler" in the movie) is actually a hypocrite who wrote witchcraft books only for money and not because her supposed love for Satan, though their discussion is a lot longer and has a lot of historical details on occultism and alchemy in Medieval Times.

I don't know what to think of this book's ending, it's even more open than the movie. Corso's relationship with the Demoness is pretty cute, I felt very inspired, but it's unclear if she ever reveals to him the real meaning of the Satanic alchemy book, he doesn't seem to be much interested on it unlike in the movie counterpart at the end.

There are plenty of pointless flashbacks showing Corso's remorse on being dumped by his kike ex-girlfriend, like ewww dude that was for the better (unless the point was to balance with the positive Nazi characters).

Overall the book is very well writen, erudite, and the characters feel much more lively than in the movie.

What I've recently bought out of curiosity for the title:

Serpent in the Sky: The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt
  • John Anthony West's revolutionary reinterpretation of the civilization of Egypt challenges all that has been accepted as dogma concerning Ancient Egypt. In this pioneering study West documents that: Hieroglyphs carry hermetic messages that convey the subtler realities of the Sacred Science of the Pharaohs. Egyptian science, medicine, mathematics, and astronomy were more sophisticated than most modern Egyptologists acknowledge. Egyptian knowledge of the universe was a legacy from a highly sophisticated civilization that flourished thousands of years ago. The great Sphinx represents geological proof that such a civilization existed. This revised edition includes a new introduction linking Egyptian spiritual science with the perennial wisdom tradition and an appendix updating West's work in redating the Sphinx. Illustrated with over 140 photographs and line drawings.

Philosopher par le feu - Anthologie de textes alchimiques
This one can only be found in French or Portuguese, the title translates to "Philosophizing by fire - Anthology of alchemical texts". What got my interest is that besides it being an anthology of alchemical texts, the author Françoise Bonardel is also into the "new right"/Nationalism, so I was interested if this provides a good source of information on alchemy or it's just more of the same (((theosophical))) bs.

I've been reading the Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad lately as well, which is interesting to people who are interested in the philosophy pertaining to the Death polarity, Black Sun, Nigredo etc. It's a bit elusive as the author is going into his own interpretation and also juggling with creating a fictional character at the same time, but it's also interesting in understanding the late 1800's colonial mindset pre-WW1, the disilliusion of the imperialist ideals which probably fueled into the Great War to begin with, the need of men for a 'final answer' to that dreg of time. Good for understanding aspects of psychology as well I'd say, for those who are inclined.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back