Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Were Humans Created to be Slaves?

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
I'm having a lot of confusion about this as in the JoS website under creation, it says that we were created to be slaves to mine for gold. But I've been reading on the forum and from some sermons that we were never created to be slaves and that we were never used for gold mining.
I've been having trouble discussing with other people about how we were created as I am not sure about that detail.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I'm having a lot of confusion about this as in the JoS website under creation, it says that we were created to be slaves to mine for gold. But I've been reading on the forum and from some sermons that we were never created to be slaves and that we were never used for gold mining.
I've been having trouble discussing with other people about how we were created as I am not sure about that detail.
Well, the website, I believe it is made to accomodate those new members who come form different enemy indoctrination backgrounds, so they ve used that story from Zecharia Sitchin( he is a jew, a famous Azerbaijan jew) to make it easier for the indoctrinated minds to understand. And no, we never were meant to be slaves, if the Gods wanted to mine gold, they could ve simply deploy some robots, not use genetic enginering which is by far more complicated. Think about it, what reason could be there for the Gods to create us to be slaves for mining gold but then suddenly to give us knowledge and the means of attaining godhood?

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
It's inaccurate, ignore it. The basic idea is that "mining for gold" is an allegory to taking our species here and advancing it so we become like the Gods. Phsyically speaking the Gods would never need human workers to mine gold as they have machinery that is millions of times more efficient at doing this.

Sabazios said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Well, the website, I believe it is made to accomodate those new members who come form different enemy indoctrination backgrounds, so they ve used that story from Zecharia Sitchin( he is a jew, a famous Azerbaijan jew) to make it easier for the indoctrinated minds to understand. And no, we never were meant to be slaves, if the Gods wanted to mine gold, they could ve simply deploy some robots, not use genetic enginering which is by far more complicated. Think about it, what reason could be there for the Gods to create us to be slaves for mining gold but then suddenly to give us knowledge and the means of attaining godhood?

Thanks for your reply Sabazios.
Now it's more clear. Yes the slavery theory doesn't make sense to me too. It never felt right believing our Father created us to be slaves.
By any chance do you know of any books or any other read regarding our true origin?

The umbrella term for the mythos of humans being created or genetically manipulated to be some kind of inferior servitors is Sumerianism.
AFAIK, Sitchin is the original offender. It's just an upgraded version of the abrahamic/demiurgic big lie.
Though severely cursed, the gentile humans are a product of the creative force that the impostors (like Sitchin) don't have.

The gods created us with the intention that we ascend to be like them and create an advanced civilization, the Jews always insert their virus into everything that translates from archaeology.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Sabazios said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Thanks for your reply Sabazios.
Now it's more clear. Yes the slavery theory doesn't make sense to me too. It never felt right believing our Father created us to be slaves.
By any chance do you know of any books or any other read regarding our true origin?
Unfortunately nothing really rings a bell now, as much as I know, almost all, if not all the books about our origin,and anything related to our Gods has either been lost, or "rewrote" by jews, so much truth isn t in them.

The website was created sometime in 2002 and it wasn't till late-2002/early 2003 that it was finalized. Prior to that Maxine was in the black rose group. With that said the information at the time known was mostly Sumerian stuff like sitchen.

Basically mining for gold and slavery are code words (((modified))) by sitchin to be literal. The Gods are far beyond needing to mine with humans why not mine with Robot(R.A.I.)(Restricted Artificial Intelligence)/Androids and have a consistent amount of material coming in. Or better yet have 3D printer-materializer-dematerializer-rematerializer. If you can mine matter in such advance manners why not materialize matter from a zero-point source(infinite resources).

Basically the way the story should be told is the Gods came down struggled to create mankind because genetic engineering isn't easy even though it is for their species(Nordic's) and then they struggled to advance mankind through the ultimate struggle which is spiritual advancement and allowed mankind to partake in eating from the Tree of Knowledge, Tree of Life, and Tree of Godhead albeit Satan's work wasn't finished and thus comes to our times from 10,000 years ago and once more from 5776 years ago with our good buddies jewmanity.

Basically Gold can be applied both to the magnum opus i.e. the Gold stage perfection or to be quirky and alternative kabalistic story. Gold can be the finding of life deemed worthy enough to be transformed to Gods as the Gods found humans to be very peculiar interesting species having an appearance similar to the Gods homonid stages. So they deemed us Gold as in a rarity found among the vacuum of space. A rarity of species found to advance to the ultimate powers of the Universe.

Satan also created us to be equals in development capabilities to the Gods i.e. God souls and God genetics. Despite being hybrids and being demi-Gods, Humans have a TREMENDOUS capability and potential which scares the living shit out of the Reptards which is why we are surveillanced all the time. Humans were made spiritual from the get go basically from day one we were in the occult and spiritual sciences. As early as humanly possible the Gods would instruct humans on how to advance through the quantum mechanics of spiritual science and teach civilization and especially internal science.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back