Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Smoking and holes in aura

nathanwebber81@

Hi everybody I hope everyone is going strong. I have a serious question regarding smoking. I recently over the last two months quit smoking weed. I am currently smoking cigarettes but I plan on stopping soon. I heard that it puts holes in one's aura? Could someone clarify? Does it mean you are more prone to negative energy and thoughtforms? Reason I ask is because I still get negative and invasive thoughts that just Won't Leave my brain, I can do void meditation but still somehow feel the emotion behind the thoughts. My whole life I have been extremely sensitive to people's emotions and I am easily influenced by others energy which means I am quite vulnerable most of the time. I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder years ago but never believed that stuff, in general I'm great but I am still extremely sensitive to energy and my emotions can change very easily. So would me stopping smoking help strengthen my aura and better protect myself from bad thoughts. And if anyone has further tips for me I would really appreciate it. I just want to be in control of how I think and feel. I'm tired of being an emotional punching bag.

True Death said:
Hi everybody I hope everyone is going strong. I have a serious question regarding smoking. I recently over the last two months quit smoking weed. I am currently smoking cigarettes but I plan on stopping soon. I heard that it puts holes in one's aura? Could someone clarify? Does it mean you are more prone to negative energy and thoughtforms? Reason I ask is because I still get negative and invasive thoughts that just Won't Leave my brain, I can do void meditation but still somehow feel the emotion behind the thoughts. My whole life I have been extremely sensitive to people's emotions and I am easily influenced by others energy which means I am quite vulnerable most of the time. I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder years ago but never believed that stuff, in general I'm great but I am still extremely sensitive to energy and my emotions can change very easily. So would me stopping smoking help strengthen my aura and better protect myself from bad thoughts. And if anyone has further tips for me I would really appreciate it. I just want to be in control of how I think and feel. I'm tired of being an emotional punching bag.
Yes, smoking puts holes in auras, the one smoking is indeed more prone to negative energy. Smoking as any vices makes the advancement of the individual harder(my own experience). If you stop smoking you ll find meditation much easier, as the substances that entered your lungs will be less, which would naturally result in better breathing. For advices to stop smoking, you could look up the topic "any tips for quitting kike sticks"

True Death said:

Yes.

You should stop smoking because it is bad for your health, not only because it puts holes in your aura. As a general rule of nature, if it’s bad for the body it’s bad for the soul. Same in reverse, too. They are connected and the more we do to better both, the stronger those connecting bonds become. A fat body cannot feel the power of the soul in the same way a limber body can. All the same how can you breath and circulate energy through your body properly with damaged lungs? You aren’t cutting your flesh, but your are inhaling hot chemical laced air into your lungs. It’s just self destructive at the end of the day. Only nihilists and hedonists will justify it. Everyone else knows they shouldn’t be doing it but don’t bother to put the work in to quit.

As for the aura, different drugs have different effects on it, but they are all detrimental. Of course stopping smoking will help your aura. You will no longer be dependent on a chemical that gives you a momentarily false sense of well being.

You say that you want control over your emotions but you ask right before it if you should stay addicted to a harmful chemical? You know the answer. Take control by taking control back over your body. You’ve already quit one bad habit, don’t trade it for another.

You’re a Satanist, FREE yourself. Do a freeing the soul ritual and be your best self.

It’s good that you stopped, but stopping alone won’t heal you from the damage you’ve done to your aura and soul. That’s why you’re still experiencing invasive thoughts and attacks. You need to work on healing spiritually and also building up you aura.

Clean your soul daily, mantras and aura and also work on building your aura of protection. The suns energy is good for both of these things. Go out in the sun and breathe in that energy. As well you should use the mantra of the sun. Suryae

Libra said:
You should stop smoking because it is bad for your health, not only because it puts holes in your aura. As a general rule of nature, if it’s bad for the body it’s bad for the soul. Same in reverse, too. They are connected and the more we do to better both, the stronger those connecting bonds become. A fat body cannot feel the power of the soul in the same way a limber body can. All the same how can you breath and circulate energy through your body properly with damaged lungs? You aren’t cutting your flesh, but your are inhaling hot chemical laced air into your lungs. It’s just self destructive at the end of the day. Only nihilists and hedonists will justify it. Everyone else knows they shouldn’t be doing it but don’t bother to put the work in to quit.

As for the aura, different drugs have different effects on it, but they are all detrimental. Of course stopping smoking will help your aura. You will no longer be dependent on a chemical that gives you a momentarily false sense of well being.

You say that you want control over your emotions but you ask right before it if you should stay addicted to a harmful chemical? You know the answer. Take control by taking control back over your body. You’ve already quit one bad habit, don’t trade it for another.

You’re a Satanist, FREE yourself. Do a freeing the soul ritual and be your best self.

Thank you so much, today is day one of not smoking so I'm pretty excited to give up this bad habit. I really hope it helps to keep my aura strong and my protection strong as I get way to many negative thoughts daily. The meditation for freeing the soul is pretty advanced, I really want to do it but I'm still learning about the whole astrology side, I'm busy with the 40 day beginners meditation program

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back