Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blood transfusion,how good and safe it is

sahasrarabliss

Was just wondering about this...

Does it affect person's attitude, psychological health...so on??

Taking some unknown's stranger's blood into your body, veins... Doesn't seem very good to me but same time it's life saving in some critical medical conditions of a patient...

How does blood transfusion affect a person and in what ways ?

sahasrarabliss said:

Taking some unknown's stranger's blood into your body, veins... Doesn't seem very good to me but same time it's life saving in some critical medical conditions of a patient...

As long the blood is not contaminated and this is not done regulary I do not belive it can change a persons mind.

Blood given live > no blood death.

If you are realy scared, you can go to your nearest blood bank and donate your own blood in advance for a op. I don´t know how long the blood can be stored or the other conditions but it can be done. If a family member has the same blood type as you, this person can also donate.

There are deluted christians, who will not accept other peoples blood because its somehow forbidden in the bible, well must be because of:

Matthew 5:3
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them." :lol: :lol: :lol:

sahasrarabliss said:

The blood has the other person's energy in it, but at the end of the day this wont really damage you if you get a transfusion. Your body just takes the blood and makes it your own, basically. When it comes to organ transplants, I believe the same thing applies but it takes longer and there is a risk of your body just "rejecting" the organ.

Donating blood is a noble thing to do and should be encouraged more.
I myself will start donating blood too once I get more athletic.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

The blood has the other person's energy in it, but at the end of the day this wont really damage you if you get a transfusion. Your body just takes the blood and makes it your own, basically. When it comes to organ transplants, I believe the same thing applies but it takes longer and there is a risk of your body just "rejecting" the organ.
As someone who received a kidney transplantation about a year ago and who also had countlessly many transfusions before, I agree to and can confirm what Shael says. Transfusions do not have any negative effects aside the fact that it augments your immunity and resistance, which is not good if you are previewing a transplantation. Transplantations are a bit more complex than transfusions, it needs to be compitable with the patient and before and after the transplantation it needs anti-rejection pills, the human body resists anything not its own, but transfusions are not as bad as organs. It only needs to be from the same blood group. Behavior doesn't really change nor is affected by neither of them. If you need one then there is no reason to cower in fear like a christard.

sahasrarabliss said:

I’ve thought of this before as well. It is okay to get a blood transfusion. They are given to save lives and it’s usually an emergency. Your body does not begin replicating the persons DNA whose blood you received. Don’t sweat it. Same goes for organ transplants. The cells regenerate and I think are eventually replaced with your own. Unless there’s a brain transplant. LOL.

Pirate11 said:
Donating blood and organs is a sacrifice. This will be avoided with the advancement of science. If it weren't for the enemy, who knows how far ahead we'd be.

Master said:
Pirate11 said:
Donating blood and organs is a sacrifice. This will be avoided with the advancement of science. If it weren't for the enemy, who knows how far ahead we'd be.
Can't agree more. The scientists are trying to grow organs for the last decade but its still in progress. Also not everybody can donate blood or organs, you have to be free of diabetes and also all your blood components must be well balanced and also not taking any strong medications that could affect that. One example is any person who has received an organ transplantation can't do any blood donations due to the anti-rejection pills they use in order to keep the new organ functional that weakens the immunity of the person.

Jax911 said:
Master said:
Pirate11 said:
Can't agree more. The scientists are trying to grow organs for the last decade but its still in progress. Also not everybody can donate blood or organs, you have to be free of diabetes and also all your blood components must be well balanced and also not taking any strong medications that could affect that. One example is any person who has received an organ transplantation can't do any blood donations due to the anti-rejection pills they use in order to keep the new organ functional that weakens the immunity of the person.

And imagine if the can still feel pain which is given to its physical dead body after death and being cut for post mortem.

Can the soul feel pain or have any affect what is done to its physical dead body after death?

sahasrarabliss said:
Jax911 said:
Master said:

And imagine if the can still feel pain which is given to its physical dead body after death and being cut for post mortem.

Can the soul feel pain or have any affect what is done to its physical dead body after death?
I'm not really sure about that but, anyway, i practice the taoist methods of the inner smile and 6 healing sounds to cleanse and keep healthy my newly transplanted organ. The matter fully depends on if you take it in your hands or not imo.

sahasrarabliss said:
Jax911 said:
Master said:

I'm not really sure about that but, anyway, i practice the taoist methods of the inner smile and 6 healing sounds to cleanse and keep healthy my newly transplanted organ. The matter fully depends on if you take it in your hands or not imo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back