Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GINGER for Migraine Relief

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
I recently found this working remedy for migraine headaches. Since I was a kid i always had frequent migraine headaches. No medicine worked. I consulted doctors from 4 different countries as i was diagnosed with epilepsy as well. All my migraine attacks lasted for 2 to 3 days. The intensity everytime was extremely severe, with migraine auras (i literally lose over half of my eye sight), vomitting and extreme throbbing pain, so extreme i pass out several times a day due to the pain.

Now i am 30+ years old and i had a migraine attack recently for the first time since i became a Satanist. On the onset of the headache, i simply asked my Guardian Demon for help in finding a cure or something that would help me. Within a few minutes, the word 'ginger' started repeating in my mind. So i did a little research and it turns out there are actual scientific studies done on the effects of ginger with migraines.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...the_Ablative_Treatment_of_the_Common_Migraine

I tried it right away and in less than an hour, my migraine was almost gone. It was unbelievable for me cos nothing worked for me before. All i did was mix 1/4 teaspoons of ginger powder with just a little water and drink it.
After that I tried the same remedy when i was having a headache after Namah Sivaya meditation. It worked with that type of headache as well.

I thought I should let my fellow Satanists know about this as I'm sure there will be a lot of us with the same issue. This will help immensely!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back