Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cold Exposure

unnamed satanist

Does anyone here have any information or experience with cold therapy? It dates back to ancient Rome and I think even ancient Egypt but didn't return to the public conscience until Wim Hof started talking about it.

I've started taking cold showers every day and I feel an amazing endorphin rush once I get out and it supposedly helps the immune system and more. Also, I was thinking maybe this kind of exposure is good for working with elements as you are training yourself to tolerate extreme cold. Just a thought.

unnamed satanist said:
Does anyone here have any information or experience with cold therapy? It dates back to ancient Rome and I think even ancient Egypt but didn't return to the public conscience until Wim Hof started talking about it.

I've started taking cold showers every day and I feel an amazing endorphin rush once I get out and it supposedly helps the immune system and more. Also, I was thinking maybe this kind of exposure is good for working with elements as you are training yourself to tolerate extreme cold. Just a thought.
Lots of benefits.
https://www.foundmyfitness.com/reports/cold-stress.pdf

curio said:
unnamed satanist said:

Lots of benefits.
https://www.foundmyfitness.com/reports/cold-stress.pdf

Looks like im gona take a cold shower every now and then from now on.

I remember I must of been the cause for the HP's cold shower= insta-godhood meme they used in some sermons when I first latched onto this topic in a post lol XD. That must of been on the old forums if my memory serves me correctly. I probably wasn't the first person to post about it then though so it was probably an annoyance. I stopped taking cold showers cos of it and started having hot baths again, recently I've been alternating :twisted:

I would say it's definitely beneficial but only for those who have the resilience for it, other people might have issues if they can't manage the intensities of it. There, I would say to take it at your own pace like anything likewise. You can get seriously ill. I had a long ice cold bath once and felt close to some point of sickness but managed to grip myself and push through it, I felt awesome. It doesn't 'build' your character like hard work or something, but it definitely cheers on and increases the part that does. It's also good for focus and aiding studying, though me personally it made my thoughts more fire bound, impulsive and made me overconfident. Warm washing always tends to make me more right brained, creative and my thoughts more water bound. Years ago I actually wanted to write on this, I used to write lyrics and stuff on a notepad while in the bath, I had sparser and more Piscean inflected creative thoughts to aid this process. I would describe the cold showers as more Scorpio/Plutonian inflecting on the mind personally for myself, but I am deadly sure this would differ for a notable proportion of people. Some may find the same sparse sense of creativity more through cold showers, and not necessarily focus.

What Jack said on Aldrick's post about the hot saunas now does sound like a shout XD. We can have a sauna rock band of dudes with their dicks hanging out- strumming guitars and writing songs :lol: :lol:

I'm sure the world would pay to see that lol. We'd have to do it on Bitchute, jootube wouldn't allow that demonic level of Aryan sexual freedom.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I've honestly found that with a strong mind (and experience with water invocation) the water barely affects me but once I get out I feel amazing. To each their own I was just wondering what my fellow SS thought. It definitely does build willpower also

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back