Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bad dreams in my childhood.

Kurat

Website
gab.com
Hello!
When I was children, I saw sometimes very bad dreams. One time I saw man with knife who threaten kill me and in most bad dream I saw corpses. Now I have not saw bad dreams anymore, but what this dreams means, are they memories from my past lives or are they enemy attacks? And one very bad dream was that I was in my home and my piano teacher ( who was probably jew) frightened me from behind and I wake up with screaming.

Kurat said:
Hello!
When I was children, I saw sometimes very bad dreams. One time I saw man with knife who threaten kill me and in most bad dream I saw corpses. Now I have not saw bad dreams anymore, but what this dreams means, are they memories from my past lives or are they enemy attacks? And one very bad dream was that I was in my home and my piano teacher ( who was probably jew) frightened me from behind and I wake up with screaming.
Generally these are enemy attacks. Establishing a proper AoP prevents them for the most part.

Some nightmares can be symbolical however, to warn you of impending danger. If the general theme of the nightmare is that you did something or forgot to do something, and that it lead to disaster, then this can be an attempt from your subconscious mind to warn you. In these cases, you'd want to analyze and understand the dream so that you can find out what you need to do to prevent the bad event from happening. HP Cobra has a dream interpretation service on his website if you need assistance with this.

Kurat said:
Hello!

I had nightmares my whole life.
When I was a child all I did was running away. But now I still have bad dreams, but now I kill all the monsters and people who want to harm me xD
And I like those dreams, they are action packed lol. Am I a bad person for this? xD

I would say they are just dreams do not worry too much about it.

NinRick said:
Kurat said:
Hello!

I had nightmares my whole life.
When I was a child all I did was running away. But now I still have bad dreams, but now I kill all the monsters and people who want to harm me xD
And I like those dreams, they are action packed lol. Am I a bad person for this? xD

I would say they are just dreams do not worry too much about it.

Weird, i get the same thing. However when i realise that im dreaming and try to fight back, no matter how much I concentrate or try to keep calm i either wake up when i throw a punch or straight up have my limbs jolting me out of my sleep when the fight gets more heated lmao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back