Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucid dreams and astral projection

666Taurus666

What's the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection?
Well, I know that during an astral projection you are in the astral, but what is there in the astral? I mean, is it an astral projection just like if you went out the body and you are like a soul in the phisical world that can move trough it as it wants? Kind of being able to "go" somewhere and see what is actually happening there?

I'm pretty sure you're definition of astral projection is kinda accurate.
A lucid dream though is not the same at all.
It's when you're dreaming and realize it in the dream.
Then depending on how lucid you become you can throw fireballs, bend streets, have sex :cool:

Frequently I soon wake up when it happens but when I don't... ;)
I recall someone telling me that if you start spinning on yourself when you feel about to wake
it helps to keep dreaming. So far I tried once & it worked! :)

I've done a couple of lucid dreams since I kinda practiced a bit and the most amazing stuff I have done is achieve a total deep trance state (Theta brainwaves I think).

I remembered that you're brain instantly start producing Theta brainwaves(4-8 hz)
when you feel like your body is falling.
Even the focus of the deep trance meditation on JOS is to achieve this feeling.

So in the dream, after I managed to bend the streets like in the movie Inception :lol:
I recalled about this; closed my eyes and willed there was nothing around me no more.
I was then in total darkness and felt like falling.
Instantly an insane rush of energy spawned into my whole being.
It felt really good almost overwhelming but it wasn't. It felt truly amazing! :D

When your in a dream, your soul actually gets risen from your body partially inducing a semi-astral plane between the physical and astral itself.
Lucid dreams is simply being aware of that state.

Astral Projection, is when your soul lifts up entirely out of your own body and your able to travel on the astral plane.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditations_for_Astral_Projection.html

Shining Sloth 666 said:
I'm pretty sure you're definition of astral projection is kinda accurate.
A lucid dream though is not the same at all.
It's when you're dreaming and realize it in the dream.
Then depending on how lucid you become you can throw fireballs, bend streets, have sex :cool:

Frequently I soon wake up when it happens but when I don't... ;)
I recall someone telling me that if you start spinning on yourself when you feel about to wake
it helps to keep dreaming. So far I tried once & it worked! :)

I've done a couple of lucid dreams since I kinda practiced a bit and the most amazing stuff I have done is achieve a total deep trance state (Theta brainwaves I think).

I remembered that you're brain instantly start producing Theta brainwaves(4-8 hz)
when you feel like your body is falling.
Even the focus of the deep trance meditation on JOS is to achieve this feeling.

So in the dream, after I managed to bend the streets like in the movie Inception :lol:
I recalled about this; closed my eyes and willed there was nothing around me no more.
I was then in total darkness and felt like falling.
Instantly an insane rush of energy spawned into my whole being.
It felt really good almost overwhelming but it wasn't. It felt truly amazing! :D

are you kidding me???? :shock: :shock: :shock: i had the same experience few weeks back and i thought to myself: aaahhh... its nothing soooo special.... i guess im not the only one :shock: :shock: this makes me actually really happy :cool:

AncientShadow666 said:
are you kidding me???? :shock: :shock: :shock: i had the same experience few weeks back and i thought to myself: aaahhh... its nothing soooo special.... i guess im not the only one :shock: :shock: this makes me actually really happy :cool:

Glad to hear that! :D IMO lucid dreaming is fantastic^^

I appreciated your answers so much!
Anyway, the part of my question I wanted to focus most on it was the last one,
666Taurus666 said:
but what is there in the astral? I mean, is it an astral projection just like if you went out the body and you are like a soul in the phisical world that can move trough it as it wants? Kind of being able to "go" somewhere and see what is actually happening there?
Can one who is in an astral projection affect the physical world or/and see what is actually happening in the physical word?

666Taurus666 said:
but what is there in the astral? I mean, is it an astral projection just like if you went out the body and you are like a soul in the phisical world that can move trough it as it wants? Kind of being able to "go" somewhere and see what is actually happening there?
Can one who is in an astral projection affect the physical world or/and see what is actually happening in the physical word?

666Taurus666 said:
666Taurus666 said:
When astral traveling one can most definitely see what is happening in the physical world. How much they can affect the physical world whilst astral traveling depends on one's energy level. Also do remember, if you're simply dreaming about being in a location, you may not actually be astral traveling there, but simply in a dreamscape generated by your subconscious, and things may appear wacky compared to reality.

Also Astral Temples are created on the astral level (as the name implies...) and one can perform rituals here, or anywhere else in the astral really.

"Making regular use of an astral temple can increase the effectiveness of your magick and has many other uses. Astral projection is ideal, but not necessary."
Astral temples: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

HP Mageson has said before that machines have been created that can possibly detect when someone's astral body is nearby, due to an increase of energy in the area.

I have a few questions to ask. 1. Does anyone believe in "spirit animals"? Ex. I had a dream where I was floating in the water in a coastal cave when a crocodile bit my trunks but just was just swaying back and forth and not doing a death roll like it was trying to rip my trunks off. 2. Does anyone think that the statues and monuments with greek feet and noses, ear shapes, forehead, ect have any occult meaning to them or is it nothing more than just an artsy style.

zolaluckystar said:
666Taurus666 wrote:

I can only answer based on my own observations from first hand experience. I spent the 90's working really REALLY hard on dreaming, lucid dreaming. Getting good at that led to astral projection or out of body projection. I found the astral world/worlds to be vast and many layered. When your physical body rests and recharges your soul/astral self who has no need for sleep, it goes off into the astral realms and does whatever it does, then returns in the morning. I gathered this because at one point in my development I was able many times to maintain awareness while going out for the night till I 'returned'. Things are just as 'real' in the Astral as they are here. Its fluid yes but there are places within it that appear to have their own external reality independent from your will. I have a few locations like this that I found myself returning to again and again. I'd get there and recognize buildings, places, etc. Maybe because enough people go there they have kind of 'fixed' it on the astral.

I found I could tell the difference between the dream stuff I could manipulate with my desire/intention and independent beings/locations because they don't transform on command. Some of these Beings are not human and 'live' there, others are people like myself, alive (as in possessing a current physical body) and travelling, and others who are deceased humans. Though they don't like to be called 'dead'. They aren't. These three catagory of beings/people do NOT 'transform' on command.

Lucid dreaming generally is when you 'wake up' while off somewhere in the astral in a 'dream'. Projection is projecting in the layers closest to the waking material world so everything appears as it is in waking life. Its accurate that way. Whereas in a dream, things will be 'off'. But this is all taking place in the astral, just in different layers.

I had a friend down in the States. He was also pretty developed in some areas. With His permission, I agreed to try to project down to his home one night and say hello. I found myself outside a house looking into a window to the kitchen when two dogs leapt at the window and began barking furiously at me. it startled me and I snapped back. I wrote a detailed description of what I saw and the dogs (what I saw of them anyways). He said I described his kitchen, the outside of the house looking in and the dogs. He also said they woke him up that night barking like mad at the kitchen window. I suppose in that sense I affected the physical world.

I never really thought to try that though. Affecting the physical world I mean.

A few times I tried to investigate a DUMBS (deep underground military base). And I do believe they have some kind of technology not only to detect this kind of intrusion but to generate a field that can 'hold' you. Because I encountered this on my last two forays to one of these places. I would go in, snoop around for a little till someone noticed me and then take off again. In and out, fast. But the last two times were different. Scared the hell out of me. Normally I can just phase through a wall and leave. This time I encountered an invisible barrier I couldn't pass at first. It took every ounce of focussed will to pass that barrier the first time. it felt like trying to swim through molasses. By then I had I think around 9 years of experience in the astral. The second time I couldn't get through at all. Like they strengthened it. But they forgot, apparently, to shield the ceiling. I stayed away from those places after that.

I think the astral/non physical realms are very familiar to the enemy and they can navigate there with ease and the stronger you are there the more attention you draw. I know this happened to me. I was attacked and chased a lot till one day two reptilians came after me and tried to sever my lifeline cord. This scared me so bad I then spent many years trying to turn my ability off. Then I find Satan and now I'm trying to remove the blocks I put there myself like a dumbass.

Wow thanks a lot for sharing all this!!!! I am so amazed!! :eek:
I'm sure those blocks you put on yourself might have been very useful back then.

zolaluckystar said:
666Taurus666 wrote:

I can only answer based on my own observations from first hand experience. I spent the 90's working really REALLY hard on dreaming, lucid dreaming. Getting good at that led to astral projection or out of body projection. I found the astral world/worlds to be vast and many layered. When your physical body rests and recharges your soul/astral self who has no need for sleep, it goes off into the astral realms and does whatever it does, then returns in the morning. I gathered this because at one point in my development I was able many times to maintain awareness while going out for the night till I 'returned'. Things are just as 'real' in the Astral as they are here. Its fluid yes but there are places within it that appear to have their own external reality independent from your will. I have a few locations like this that I found myself returning to again and again. I'd get there and recognize buildings, places, etc. Maybe because enough people go there they have kind of 'fixed' it on the astral.

I found I could tell the difference between the dream stuff I could manipulate with my desire/intention and independent beings/locations because they don't transform on command. Some of these Beings are not human and 'live' there, others are people like myself, alive (as in possessing a current physical body) and travelling, and others who are deceased humans. Though they don't like to be called 'dead'. They aren't. These three catagory of beings/people do NOT 'transform' on command.

Lucid dreaming generally is when you 'wake up' while off somewhere in the astral in a 'dream'. Projection is projecting in the layers closest to the waking material world so everything appears as it is in waking life. Its accurate that way. Whereas in a dream, things will be 'off'. But this is all taking place in the astral, just in different layers.

I had a friend down in the States. He was also pretty developed in some areas. With His permission, I agreed to try to project down to his home one night and say hello. I found myself outside a house looking into a window to the kitchen when two dogs leapt at the window and began barking furiously at me. it startled me and I snapped back. I wrote a detailed description of what I saw and the dogs (what I saw of them anyways). He said I described his kitchen, the outside of the house looking in and the dogs. He also said they woke him up that night barking like mad at the kitchen window. I suppose in that sense I affected the physical world.

I never really thought to try that though. Affecting the physical world I mean.

A few times I tried to investigate a DUMBS (deep underground military base). And I do believe they have some kind of technology not only to detect this kind of intrusion but to generate a field that can 'hold' you. Because I encountered this on my last two forays to one of these places. I would go in, snoop around for a little till someone noticed me and then take off again. In and out, fast. But the last two times were different. Scared the hell out of me. Normally I can just phase through a wall and leave. This time I encountered an invisible barrier I couldn't pass at first. It took every ounce of focussed will to pass that barrier the first time. it felt like trying to swim through molasses. By then I had I think around 9 years of experience in the astral. The second time I couldn't get through at all. Like they strengthened it. But they forgot, apparently, to shield the ceiling. I stayed away from those places after that.

I think the astral/non physical realms are very familiar to the enemy and they can navigate there with ease and the stronger you are there the more attention you draw. I know this happened to me. I was attacked and chased a lot till one day two reptilians came after me and tried to sever my lifeline cord. This scared me so bad I then spent many years trying to turn my ability off. Then I find Satan and now I'm trying to remove the blocks I put there myself like a dumbass.

daaamnnn :lol: this is some hardcore stuff :lol: i love it! i mean it is not that often that you can actually here someone sharing this kind of experience and i thank you for doing it :D

zolalucky[quote="zolaluckystar said:
Hey Shining Sloth, Ancient Shadow, I'm glad you enjoyed to hear what I had to say. I've felt hesitant to say much on the forums about whatever experience/knowledge or any ability I might have. I think this is a holdover from living around mundanes who always mocked me if I tried to talk about anything they considered 'out there' and 'weird'. I know you all aren't mundanes or the average crowd but still.

I used to feel such frustration. I was always fascinated by the occult and what lies behind the mundane surface as the world isn't what we are taught it is. I knew this from a young age. But it wasn't anything one could ever talk about – who could you tell? Nobody. Most people dismissed me with “Wow, you must have been on good drugs” or “My, you certainly have an imagination” or: “Are you sure you weren't sleeping and dreaming all that?”

There was something I learned from all those years of dream/astral work, something that I think is simple, but profound. I want to share it here with you all. Probably a lot of you already know this. But I'll say it anyways, if thats ok.

The immutable rules as I came to understand them that govern in the astral realms (I thought of them like gravity and magnetism) are:

Desire/Expectation coupled with Knowingness that it (that environment) conforms to your Will makes everything possible and is what enables you to fly, cast lightning, fire, teleport, phase through things, etc. It happens instantaneously there as those worlds/dimensions are non physical and as thus react to thought, and thought is instantaneous.

It took me a long time (over a decade) to finally recognize that these truths also hold sway here in the physical. It's just that you're dealing with physical matter so it takes longer to manifest. As above so below. The outcome is just as assured, so long as you apply these three things: Desire/Expectation/Knowingness that it IS so. And therefore, it IS.

I've come to realize as a Satanist that this is how all Magic is done as well. Desire/Intention powered by Knowingness that it shall be as you WILL it to be, makes it happen.

I'll give you an example. I really desired a particular white winter coat. I visualized it, the style of it, that it will be new. Not some ugly old worn out thing but NEW. Willed it to me (desire), Expected it to appear, knew it would come to me. A few months in on doing this, I'm helping sort clothing donations. I'd just finished describing this coat to my friend as we're opening and sorting garbage bags of clothing donations. I open a bag and pull out....my coat. Exactly as I had just envisioned/described it to her and brand new. The woman freaked right out. She said that's obviously for you, take it!

Now I know some people would say ok well then, how about winning the lottery? Well, I tried. I visualized that one for years. I would buy the tickets, picking the numbers myself. I'd shut my eyes and 'feel' for where the pen wanted to go. I'd toss them in a drawer and forget about them. One night I was totally broke so I got the luck magazine and sat down to check them all. It's called 6/49. You pick 6 out of 49 possible numbers. I got 5 out of 6 on one of them. I assumed it was worthless because I was one number off so, in a fit of rage I tore the thing to shreds. Only to find out 6 months down the road it was worth a LOT. Somewhere around 300 - 450 thousand dollars. And I tore it up :(

SIGH.

But thats ok.

Because theres one more that's by FAR the most meaningful:

I desired to know my Father God. I knew I had one. I expected someday I would learn what His name is as I always wanted to know. And one day, I found Him here. My odds of winning the 649 were better than finding my way here out of a population of 7.6 billion. And finding my way back to Satan is worth FAR more to me than any monetary amount I might have had.

It's priceless and I'm eternally grateful. :)

Hail Father Satan!
In Glory and Power Exalted!

Wow everything you share is so fascinating!! :)
Thank you so much for sharing this!!!!
It's always such a wonderful pleasure having the chance to hear another one of your beautiful stories!

I really like how you explained those rules.
They're all things I kinda knew but the way you put them together really put all the pieces of the puzzle in place in my mind.
Also the ''as above so below'' and the fact I read countless times that the physical is very slow .
Now I really ''got it''. I can assure you with this help you've just provided my magic will now surely greatly improve!!^-^☼
You've just shun a big bright light in a foggy area I had about applying my will.

I can't even fathom all the sheer knowledge you acquired from these experiences you fulfilled
will being without. Like wow! Even then you knew how to effectively use the power of Magick! :eek:
And the fact you intuitively knew somehow about having a Father God and here you are :D
I'm guessing it's almost sure you have been a dedicated SS with Father Satan more than once! :cool:

Despite all I said above you leave me once again speechless!..
I can only think the words: ''Wow thank you I am forever grateful !!!!'' somewhat express how I feel about all this :D

you...you could have 300-450 thousand dollars and.... youuu TORE it appart??!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: damn i dont know if i should laugh or cry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: daaamn that is some nasty stuff :lol:

it is always good to share the experience :D well i dont know much about astral yet, i only had 1 or maybe even 2 unconciouss astral projections but i dont wanna explain that now it would take a while :lol: but yeah you understood it right when it comes to magick and how it works, that it firstly goes to astral and later manifests itself on the material world

Poweredbythesun said:
I know this is an old topic, but if I may ask; How does one train to lucid dream?
If you were asking me you'd be talking to the right person. Lucid dreams have so fascinated me and I've studied and done them multiple times since I was a kid. Sometimes just researching lucid dreaming can trigger one that night. The point is to wake yourself up while remaining inside of a dream and there are quite a lot of methods to do this.

My suggestion for starting off is to keep a dream journal. This is where you write down your dreams as soon as you wake up as soon as possible before you forget them. You can do this in a physical notebook or in a word document (my preference). Doing this consistently trains your mind into believing that remembering dreams is important and thus your brain will make it easier for you to remember them.

Do this regularly first and write in the first person and in as much detail as you can remember, and if you have any questions you are free to message me; although there is a shit ton of information online. Meditating in a lucid dream is also very surreal.

In the future though it would be better to create a topic rather than resurrecting an old one.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Poweredbythesun said:
I know this is an old topic, but if I may ask; How does one train to lucid dream?
If you were asking me you'd be talking to the right person. Lucid dreams have so fascinated me and I've studied and done them multiple times since I was a kid. Sometimes just researching lucid dreaming can trigger one that night. The point is to wake yourself up while remaining inside of a dream and there are quite a lot of methods to do this.

My suggestion for starting off is to keep a dream journal. This is where you write down your dreams as soon as you wake up as soon as possible before you forget them. You can do this in a physical notebook or in a word document (my preference). Doing this consistently trains your mind into believing that remembering dreams is important and thus your brain will make it easier for you to remember them.

Do this regularly first and write in the first person and in as much detail as you can remember, and if you have any questions you are free to message me; although there is a shit ton of information online. Meditating in a lucid dream is also very surreal.

In the future though it would be better to create a topic rather than resurrecting an old one.

Thank you :) I will remember that next time, was looking through the forums (and the Yahoo forums) and this topic was one of the few about lucid dreaming.

I just remembered today, something I heard while listening to a SCP training log on memetic/cognito hazards. And how the agents in the fiction would learn to lucid dream so they could train, even while the slept. This topic I've found here gives me hope, will start keeping a dream journal ASAP :)

zolaluckystar said:
I don't see why if the topic is on the same subject, whats the harm in resurrecting it. There will be new people who haven't seen the info as its an old post. Just because its old doesn't invalidate it. Might save new people asking things that answers were already given for. Also keeps all the info in one thread for easy finding, seeing as how there aren't many threads on this topic.

Poweredbythesun;
Make a practice of recording your dreams. Whatever it may be, even just a color or a feeling. Anything. Each night go to bed with the intention set you will remember. Try setting your alarm 5 minutes early than normal. Might interrupt you in a dream and help recall. This effort to train yourself to remember exercises a kind of 'muscle'.

I found the best way to begin was to literally keep a notebook under the pillow and a pen. Upon waking move as little as possible. Keep eyes shut and reach for the notebook and pen and still laying down, start scribbling everything you can remember down. I say this because movement (when new at this) is enough to blow the fragile dream fragment right out of your head. I used to write with my eyes shut, sometimes! Of course, sometimes it was kind of hard to read later. Lol. After you get as much as you can down, go ahead and shower, eat etc. And then sit down at the computer with the notebook and transcribe it into a document. You'll find doing this will jolt forth more details. Put them in too. Like for instance you'll have in your notebook: “He wore a shirt and pants”. You might find as you write it in the computer that: “He wore a red shirt, black pants, and was holding a book in his hand. OH, and there was a bouquet of roses on the table!” NICE. You just managed to pull out more detail.

Don't censor what you write. Even if it sounds silly. Write it down. Its really interesting to look over later. Because you'll totally forget it by the end of the day unless it was a strong dream and so going back to it weeks or months later is like: Oh, WOW. Its like having a peek into a whole other life you never knew you had. Many times I've found some odd detail that at the time I wrote it seemed nonsensical, in fact held great significance, though I didn't apprehend this till much later.
And this leads me to comment it's also good to keep a brief day journal as well. Because you'll start to see relationships between the waking and the dreaming.

Many times a dream will give you info you need to know in the waking world. But it doesn't give that to you in language, as in spoken words, at least, not very often is it literal. It will more often come to you in the language of symbols. This is where the re-occurring dream comes in. This happens because there is a message for you but you aren't getting it. So the dream re-occurs, like a friend calling you repeatedly on the phone...till you pick up. Until you finally get the message.

I personally find a lot of the dream books with their dream symbolism interpretations, you have to realize that while many images have seminal meanings, many other images or symbols, do NOT and are specific to you. They will mean something to you that to another not. You have to learn to de-code your own dreams, to an extent. This comes with practice. Like for example. It was a moonlit night. OK. How was the weather? Was there weather? Were you inside looking out a window? In a city? In the country? Were you outside in a wood? If so, was it stormy or calm? Was it summer or winter? Snow or flowers? Was it brilliantly lit, or overcast? How did it FEEL? Feelings are important. Did it fill you with calm, or apprehension? And what else was seen in the context of it? In other words, its not just a series of disjointed symbols. The way everything fits together draws a picture for you, information to decode. Its like reading the tarot. Its not just one individual card and that cards meaning, but how they all come together, how one relates to and flows into another, that tells a narrative, a story. And therein is the message.

You do this (journal) for a reason. It helps you to set the intention in your mind you will remember, to practice awareness, to observe detail and to remember it. This is going to be very useful later.

So...there you are. You are happily journaling away. And this can take months. But the time will come when, while still in the dream you'll go: Oh, I have to remember that!

And THEN you'll go: OMG, I'm dreaming! And viola! You're aware while in the astral! In the dream! Lucid!! This moment will be so exciting it'll probably blow you right out of the dream and wide awake.

Not to worry. Keep trying. You just had a major breakthrough :) Next time, try to focus on some detail in the 'dream'. To keep your attention focussed and your awareness centred. It acts as a kind of anchor. So the dream doesn't sweep you away again. Because it will, if you aren't ready. I've heard it said to look at your hands, for example. This is another thing you can do. While awake, try very hard to be 'present'. To be aware of your surroundings, observant. If its looking at your hands, take a minute here and there in the day to stop and look at them. When in the astral, do the same. It will help you focus.

The 'natural' state (I don't actually think it IS natural but rather the result of the enemy dumbing people down, spiritually blinding them) for most people is to relax into the dream, let it carry them away back into the deep water of unknowingness once again. To essentially be sleepwalking in the dream, just as they do in their waking hours. To be unconscious. Like the person who drives the same route home everyday. They're on autopilot. They aren't really fully consciously present. I've observed that most of the dreamers in the astral I've seen, are sleepwalking. They can't see me. I've become the ghost in the machine. If I get right up in their face, then they'll suddenly 'see' me.

And that is one way to tell who is a regular average dreamer and who might be more. Because that said there are others in the astral that WILL see you. But that would take a whole other big ass post to go into that. Don't worry about that just yet.

The other thing I would do is: get myself nice and comfy on my back. And lie still, like in corpse pose, savassanah. And just...try to maintain my inner eye focus, to maintain that point of awareness...how to explain? Like a diamond in my head. A bright diamond of light in my head, I visualized this point of awareness as a bright diamond in my head, and focussed on it while my body was falling asleep.

For a long time I just, you know...fell asleep. I didn't really understand why I did this.

But eventually, this led to the sensation of rippling. As though the bed was somehow no longer substantial under me. I'd hear a buzzing like of bees. And at that point I could WILL myself to leave my body. But that came after the lucid's were fairly regular. It was a natural progression. lucid dreaming, astral projection....are in essence the same thing. its just that conscious projection is a little stronger and there is no break in consciousness. You leave and remember leaving. Once you're lucid in a dream, its the same thing, you're aware, and in the astral.

I found the way things work over there is: what you believe to be true, or do-able, the dream or the projection shapes itself according to those 'rules'. This was easier to observe there because in the astral things change with the speed of thought. Took me a lot longer to realize its the same here in the waking/physical. The difference being it seems to take longer to materialize.

However that said, I suspect real mastery is when you can affect the physical as quickly and simply as you can the astral. I personally think this is the kind of level of Mastery the Gods have.

the main rules in the astral are Desire, Expectation and Belief or WILL. We desire something, Expect a result and through the Will, it shapes itself accordingly. Like how we're told here when you're doing a spell, you have to completely believe and KNOW it is working. Same principle.

But anyhow. I don't want to overwhelm with a massive post....though you guys know me and my propensity to making big ass posts! (shrugs) sorry. I love to write.

Keep journalling for a while. Be consistent. When you start getting lucid moments, resurrect this thread again and we can talk about more, if you wish :)

Thanks :) I believe I had a semi lucid dream last night, but for some reason I refused to be aware of this fact that it was a dream :/ I did 'see' Satan though, and some of our gods. But the main plot of the first dream was of this sort of prison, and I freed everyone there and was chased into an elevator. When the chaser got in the elevator with me he seemed to teleport away, and I was in the elevator alone as it then started to freefall. Just after that I saw Satan, and I don't remember much else after that :/

To attempt to lucid dream I set fourth the intention, and from somewhere online I read apple juice could induce a lucid dream state. So I drank 2 cups of apple juice 5 minutes before bed, cleaned my aura, and slept. I've got to say too, for only 6~ hours of sleep I feel pretty well rested. :)

And despite everything, I'm still here. And I'm learning, albeit at a slothz pace ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And I believe that's what made Father Satan smile as I dreamed

I'm going to try again tonight, but I'll attempt to go into a trance state first. Thank you Zola :D

Poweredbythesun said:
Thanks :) I believe I had a semi lucid dream last night, but for some reason I refused to be aware of this fact that it was a dream :/ I did 'see' Satan though, and some of our gods. But the main plot of the first dream was of this sort of prison, and I freed everyone there and was chased into an elevator. When the chaser got in the elevator with me he seemed to teleport away, and I was in the elevator alone as it then started to freefall. Just after that I saw Satan, and I don't remember much else after that :/

To attempt to lucid dream I set fourth the intention, and from somewhere online I read apple juice could induce a lucid dream state. So I drank 2 cups of apple juice 5 minutes before bed, cleaned my aura, and slept. I've got to say too, for only 6~ hours of sleep I feel pretty well rested. :)

And despite everything, I'm still here. And I'm learning, albeit at a slothz pace ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And I believe that's what made Father Satan smile as I dreamed

I'm going to try again tonight, but I'll attempt to go into a trance state first. Thank you Zola :D

That's awesome :D I use to lucid dream when I was younger only manage it twice for about a total of 30 seconds but it was one of the best times in my life, and during that time was when I was living a much better life then I am now. Poweredbythesun, I think you should this give technique called W.I.L.D (Wake Induced Lucid Dreams) a go since you have experience with meditation. I originally heard about this technique during my craze for Lucid Dreaming on that site. I was never able to achieve it but I got pretty close to it.

https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/wake-induced-lucid-dreams.html

zolaluckystar said:
I don't see why if the topic is on the same subject, whats the harm in resurrecting it. There will be new people who haven't seen the info as its an old post. Just because its old doesn't invalidate it. Might save new people asking things that answers were already given for. Also keeps all the info in one thread for easy finding, seeing as how there aren't many threads on this topic.

You do make a point. My original impulse was based upon order and organization in regards to specific topics, but it is in fact related so I retract my statement.

Lucid dreams are incredible experiences, but personally as of late I've been interested in Astral Projection. I've made a few attempts at this and despite strongly intending to leave my body and the relaxation I achieve (which may or may not be enough) I could only get to a point where the lower half of my body feels cold, and I'm not even certain if that's any separation at all of the soul or not as I've never astral projected before.

I figure I should have all of my chakras open before attempting again and work on my heart chakra. I have many reasons to want to astral project but my long-term desire is an astral temple, but I also wonder if it's possible to practice combat against the enemy in the astral? I won't be doing anything as such or super extreme though until all of my chakras are fully open and active I can properly communicate with the demons and my GD as I would much prefer their guidance as my teachers. Besides what I already understand on the basis of it, what should I know about astral projection?

zolaluckystar said:

The majority of this information I already know, and I had already read the pdf.

But what about 'seeing' in the astral? I believe I had read somewhere that if your third-eye isn't powerful enough it will be very difficult to see anything on the astral. Yesterday I was trying to 'repair' my third-eye and while practicing with a blindfold, I noticed that it was very dark looking through my third eye, and I could just barely make out the outline of my hands in front of me and see very weak outlines of the objects around me.

If I astral projected, would that be how it looks to me? Or does it not rely on your third-eye to 'see' in the astral? How would one remain on the realm of the physical while in the astral instead of flitting about to strange locations and your own accidentally created realms?

Quick question; What does seeing animals like a Kitsune (nine tailed fox) in a dream mean? I did not interact with it in one of my most recent (semi lucid) dreams, but I completely remember it watching me. And when I woke a voice told me "No matter what, just remember Kitsune" And so I scribbled it down in my dream journal, and then wrote the rest of the dream down.

I've been told my current spirit animal is a White Wolf (as of 2017), and that there is an animal that is following me through life/that has possibly followed me through other lives too. But this kind of spooked me

That's okay, thank you for explaining :)

Tonight I'm going to attempt to ask this Kitsune what it wants from me. And what I can do for it. I just drank 2 cups of apple juice, am just about to go to bed, and am preparing to do some affirmations so I remember what I need to do.

It's crazy you mention the recurring dream thing too. While I haven't had recurring dreams, the Kitsune has been in each dream I've had since that first one. And at one point I think it even approached me, I should know for sure tonight though. So I won't keep them waiting much longer, I'll let you know of my results :)

zolaluckystar said:
I wasn't just writing this for your benefit Ghost

I just stated that out of casual acknowledgement more for myself than for you, I hope I didn't give the impression of thinking I'm the centre of the universe or something, any knowledge is well and good to be shared with as many here as possible.

Now I may have yet to Astral Project but you mention 'sleepwalkers'. Are these people that are dreaming? Because if so it could be that their dream is something manifested through their eyes only on the astral while you see your own personal visuals like a set of VR goggles in where you can still see the other 'players'. But that's just me thinking out loud.

Lucid dreaming is something I'm very familiar with however, but if I'm within a lucid dream, am I on some kind of plane within the astral? I know the soul doesn't fully leave the body when dreaming, at least that's what I've read so far, but what if you're aware of your dream? Say for example I create an astral temple in a lucid dream, is that the same as making one while actually on the astral? Or will it be lost?

zolaluckystar said:
Creating a structure like an astral temple while lucid dreaming is going to be determinative on your personal power to do so. You ARE on the astral. We go there every night while dreaming. Most people just aren't aware they are doing so. Lucid dreaming there is just 'waking up' and becoming aware of where you are (on the astral). The cities and structures that i've visited time and time again in the astral, i think they are created by many, many dreamers to the point it becomes a 'solid' place. it doesn't dissipate. its become 'solid'.

This is why the jewsus thought form has so much power as an astral thought form because so many, many people have poured thier expectatons and belief and psychic power into it through being tied into it through Xianity over generations.

when I said sleepwalkers yes I meant these are people who are in fact in a body and dreaming. and in the astral they are like sleepwalkers, just as they are in the waking world. Most people are spiritually unaware. By design.

This answers questions I didn't even know I had. It explains Hell for example and why it's dimly lit, so that it's hidden from hostiles on the astral. It's a created domain for us on the astral where our souls are protected and guarded by the demons. So when lucid dreaming, it would be possible for me to visit Hell? And since everything is thought based is the limit of capability your willpower and imagination? Or does your soul majorly weigh in for some factors?

I ask this for the chance that I may be attacked on the astral. I know the demons protect us but I much prefer to be able to defend myself alone without any help unless I'm way in over my head. Say some grey happens across me for example, if I just think of it being destroyed, will it be destroyed? Or will I have to make a spiritual effort with magic based upon my abilities? Can I really do anything that I can imagine?

Lucid dream stories I've read are wild and my own personal ones have been surreal. I once found a landscape that was nothing but shallow pink waters with rectangular plateaus, and the sky was a very beautiful pale blue. I have so many questions that I need to make a list of about the astral. I continue to try to find answers for myself though as I almost projected last night. My issue however was I couldn't relax my head and neck enough but I'll work that out.

I appreciate you answering my questions and will try to find answers for the rest on my own.

Just wanted to post a quick update:

Lilly has been helping me remember my dreams after I wake up, though I haven't quite been able to lucid dream yet. I'm also being gradually taught how to project my energy to interact with Lilly.

Aside from all that, I think some time around Yule I want to try the rope method of astral projection. Do you have any advice for a beginner in astral projection?

Thank you! :)

zolaluckystar said:
Can one go to Hell while lucid dreaming? I did....just once.
I realized i was lucid: Oh, great! I'm in the astral! And announced: I want to go to Satan's Palace! And walked through the nearest wall. This is a little trick of mine. You announce where you will yourself to go, set the intention and walk through the wall, and presto, you will find yourself where you want to go. Its not 100% though. I think it depends on how much you believe it will work...and also if the space is shielded or not? As far as Hell goes, while its obviously shielded against the enemy...I don't think it is from one of us. I walked through the wall, and emerged into this long gallery. Tall ceilings, fine art on the walls, just beautiful. It kind of reminds you of the sun kings hallway in the palace in france. kinda....but just imagine it even more grand, higher ceilings, just even more dazzlingly gorgeous. I've never in my life actually been in a space like this. it was quite beyond anything I could have imagined, I think. Because I didn't really have a frame of reference for what i was seeing. I stopped short and just stared, for long moments. And then began to wander around gawking at this amazing place.
[...]
great statues, paintings, tapestries, incredible rugs, marble, I mean, the entire place is like a massive work of art. Everything and I mean everything is crafted by artisans, every detail is meticulous. Fine art all over the place....doorways into other galleries and more halls, and vast rooms...I thought of the Mighty Halls of Valhalla. It was just so beautiful. The floors were a darker color too but the thing was, it seemed like nobody was home!

Crazy, I once had a similar experience! It was a different place of hell, but both the colors and the architecture match your description rather well!

I'm not sure if it was by means of astral projection or lucid dreaming, but I fell into a trance and 'willed' myself into hell in order to check on a recently deceased person. I reappeared inside an enormously long marble hallway. Flanked by tall marble pillars were open alcoves from where you could see the outside. The entire world was cloaked in perpetual twilight, as well.

The woman I was looking for sat on a marble bench, sobbing; I felt that she trying to come to terms with her physical passing. I was like a hundred yards away, and as I started to approach her, a voice suddenly whispered: "You're not supposed to be here", after which I got kicked out. No matter how hard I tried to come back, I just couldn't. It felt like some sort of block was placed onto me.

Well, I guess I kinda deserved that.

zolaluckystar said:
..we'd simply get overwhelmed by their radiance and be so freaked looking at them

Blinded, from what I had seen. If he/she is really powerful, it feels like staring into the sun; literally.

zolaluckystar said: