Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for everyone on here.

ghost kid

I read aliitel about catholic stuff and I thought it was pretty nice.But then I thought what would father satan say. :( Can anybody on here say it was like to be catholic.And then turn to satanism?

ghost kid said:
I read aliitel about catholic stuff and I thought it was pretty nice.But then I thought what would father satan say. :( Can anybody on here say it was like to be catholic.And then turn to satanism?
What is wrong with you dude. I thought I saw this kind of infiltrator-esque thread a week ago already. I'm not even gonna answer this because it's obvious you're just a crappy troll.

This question confused me a bit but from what I understand you're asking what it was like to grow up catholic and then become satanist?

Well this was the case for me. My parents raised me catholic and we used to go to church almost every Sunday, not only that but I was forced to go to chatechism (similar to Sunday school) every week until I was in 7th grade. It was never spiritual for me. I have always been spiritual. I listened to what they thought in the class. "Why would god praise someone for killing another?' I thought. I never beleived in it. I also remember being a very young child and being scared to take baths or getting changed because I thought God always watching, like they repeatedly said in church. I thought it was gross that God would be watching me all the time, doing things I wanted privacy in doing.

My catholic upbringing led me to become athiest for a year or so toward the end of middle school, and then became agnostic for a while and took up an interest in spiritual things, opening up to the ideas of buddhism and hinduism, greek and egyptian mythology and so on. I became Wiccan around 18 years of age but still I didn't have any god or goddess I felt was right, and nothing was set in stone to me, nothing made complete sense, still I felt no strong spiritual connection with the gods, until I came to Satan.

Ultimately my spiritual path had led me here to Satan. Everything is clear. Everything in my life is beautiful. I've always been a Spiritual person and I can say I now feel like I have a place, a place that feels like home. I'm experiencing powerful and mind blowing spiritual and conciousness expanding experiences almost daily. This is what I've always desired. This is what Father Satan has shown me an I am forever greatful finally be here.

Why do you always title your posts the exact same thing. Stop asking stupid questions. Going from any kind of xtain to satanist is having chains lifted off of you.

ghost kid said:

While I was not catholic, my father is and generally had a bad experience with it based on how he described it.

I was raised in christianity due to my mother not liking Catholicism ( though originally she practiced some form of "paganism" she has been a christian for many years. Like one or two before she got pregnant. )

As far as christianity goes I can say it was a horrible experience. It upset me as a child due to the moral and logical problems within it. My father refused to tell my sister what "hell" was because I didnt understand it and asked a bunch of questions he couldnt answer because its plain fucking stupid.

The community wasnt good either. Everyone always put on a face smile, looked sick. They took thousands of dollars from us and when we were in need we received no help but were turned away. Not to mention half of them were stupid. Like really fucking stupid even to a 6 year old. Couldn't answer basic questions when prompted by me.

I have had no positive spiritual experiences with anything to deal with those "religions" simply because they are designed not to. They are practically just a form of mind control.

Idk my man, is it nice to damn yourself for all eternity and be lured away from our actual gods, creators and family? I do not think so.

EVERYTHING in the BIBLE is STOLEN from ANCIENT PAGAN RELIGIONS!

Check this out:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Christianity is a huge piece of shit.
A hoax, a big lie, a huge curse and a tool of enslavement. Jewsus is the king of the Jews, ans christians worship them. Yeah just lick that dirty ass of a fictional jew so he saves you. Lol.

HAIL SATAN FOR ALL ETERNITY!
HAIL OUR TRUE GODS!!!
MAY YOUR KINGDOM ARISES!

ghost kid said:

I know you are still young, but pls read, Exposing Christianity.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

You won´t think it is positve after.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back