Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

particular cultural practices/traditions

what is Satans and everyones here opinion on certain cultural practices such as:
foot binding
honor killing
male genital mutilation(circumcision) :evil:
female genital mutilation :evil:
bacha bazi
cannibalism(mainly practiced in secluded tribes)
Forced state religion(like Saudi arabia)
forced homosexual rape(mainly practiced in secluded tribes) :evil:
pedophilia(condoned by all abrahamic(abratard) programs especially judaism) :evil:
bride kidnapping
banning prostitution and other consenting sex such as premarital, fornication etc.
obedience to evil/abusive parents
forced celibacy
forced specific diets
and what ever else types there are I can't think of much more so what is your opinion on this and will this be preserved in the Satanic Future or not? :?: :?:

You might as well have just asked if jews will still be around on earth in 20 years lmao.

Pretty sure all of this is jewish bs or caused by it.

And, as far as abusive parents go I don't really see that as something that is forced unless you are under 18. A lot of those pieces of shit are christians though, so i don't think they'd last too long. Plus I don't think there would really be any repercussions by binding them unless they were another satanist but in that case it'd be a bit more complex cause Satanists cant curse each other ( or bind I believe but I may be wrong. ) pretty sure it'd be dealt with externally in that case but don't quote me on that. Just a guess.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
what is Satans and everyones here opinion on certain cultural practices such as:
foot binding
honor killing
male genital mutilation(circumcision) :evil:
female genital mutilation :evil:
bacha bazi
cannibalism(mainly practiced in secluded tribes)
Forced state religion(like Saudi arabia)
forced homosexual rape(mainly practiced in secluded tribes) :evil:
pedophilia(condoned by all abrahamic(abratard) programs especially judaism) :evil:
bride kidnapping
banning prostitution and other consenting sex such as premarital, fornication etc.
obedience to evil/abusive parents
forced celibacy
forced specific diets
and what ever else types there are I can't think of much more so what is your opinion on this and will this be preserved in the Satanic Future or not? :?: :?:

Reading JoS will answer your question, but I can answer too. Those kinds of things have no place on this Earth after Natural Order has restored.

If this came out of your mind then you are either jewish either mentally retarded and fucked up from drugs or hallucinogens as even your nickname suggests. This is againt any natural order. Anyway it's obviouly you are just trolling this place, you probably know very well what is the opinion of any sane person about such practices.

The Alchemist7 said:
If this came out of your mind then you are either jewish either mentally retarded and fucked up from drugs or hallucinogens as even your nickname suggests. This is againt any natural order. Anyway it's obviouly you are just trolling this place, you probably know very well what is the opinion of any sane person about such practices.
No I'm not trolling this place I was just asking if any of these were originally Gentile practices unless they're all jewish which they probably are also i'm not jewish and i'm not on drugs either I just picked the name because I was trying to be creative is all after all I don't support any of that stuff but my parents support circumcision and race mixing and my dad and mom thinks its evil and unnatural to be homosexual but defend circumcision and race mixing and the abrahamic religions for some strange reason but think pagan gods and goddesses are "evil" my dad told its its peoples "rights and business" if they wanna force circumcision and told me its okay to marry any race of women and I don't seem to care what he says or what anyone says I feel like I have to blindly accept everything even when I know its against nature which those practices and race mixing are yet I feel like I'm not allowed to recognize that. :cry: :cry:

No I'm not trolling this place I was just asking if any of these were originally Gentile practices unless they're all jewish which they probably are also i'm not jewish and i'm not on drugs either I just picked the name because I was trying to be creative is all after all I don't support any of that stuff but my parents support circumcision and race mixing and my dad and mom thinks its evil and unnatural to be homosexual but defend circumcision and race mixing and the abrahamic religions for some strange reason but think pagan gods and goddesses are "evil" my dad told its its peoples "rights and business" if they wanna force circumcision and told me its okay to marry any race of women and I don't seem to care what he says or what anyone says I feel like I have to blindly accept everything even when I know its against nature which those practices and race mixing are yet I feel like I'm not allowed to recognize that. :cry: :cry:
Alright sorry then. As I said none of this are normal for any sane person. SInce you mentionned about the Gods, there is the belief that animal and human sacrificies were specific to pagan cultures in ancient times, therefore labeling Demons as evil because they were supposedly demanding sacrificies. Leaving aside that bible is full of sacrificies and the jewish god is demanding them all the time, we noticed from history records that pagan cultures started to practice sacrificies only after they have been taken over by jews.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22673&p=96456

Also I remember reading something from ancient Egypt. If I remember right a Pharaof came to power and he turned the pagan polytheism to the Gods into monotheism to the jewish thoughtform and that was also the moment when sacrifice practices emerged. Media ignores such facts and blame the pagan religions in general for this, which is not true. Ia your father a priest or something?

This repulsion against homosexuals was mainly created and spread by christianity. You know that story with Sodom and Gomorrah when Yahve destroyes these cities because of homosexuals who were supposedly evil. Homosexuality is natural, you can research for example that most ig not all animal races and species manifest homosexuality. Are animals evil? No, they are just animals, products of the nature. Same with race mixing, animals do not involve in this, why should humans do? Again are animals evil because they naturally reject race mixing? Apparently this is what your parents would say. In the jewish run world, what is natural is evil and must be destroyed. I can't tell you to stay away from your parents but I would say you should rather avoid debating with them such things and just let them think that you agree with them. What else you mentionned, celibacy, paedophilia, veganism, bride kidnapping, these are all specific to christian and muslim cultures. Paedophilia and rape in Europe went rampant once with the immigration crisis of third world muslims.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back