Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The time has come!

Satanic Path

I can't believe It.
My mother's boyfriend Is leaving for work, moving to northern Italy.
( They did not break up at all, we just need money and we will soon be together, probably in another european country.)
My mother's works in the late evening...so this means I can have the time to dedicate myself at night.
I Will be totally alone, and I feel blessed.
I just need to find a way to place the black candles so that they don't fall down.
Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy a cande holder, or even incense.
I hope my heart and candles will be enough.

My time has come!
Guess what? Once I finish the dedication I want to do RTR so bad.
I'll start immediately after the paper has burnt, as my mother works only for three hours and I have to hurry up If I don't want to be interrupted.

I Just can't believe I'm joining this Family, or that I'll fight end advance by your side.

I was tired of waiting for more privacy, and now I can finally become who I was meant to be.

I feel like I will be complete.

I just don't want to offend your patience, which has been Unlimited, always.

If an agency wouldn't have called my mom's boyfriend without notice, telling him that he had to leave immediately to get the job, I would have had to wait till my birthday, when he would have left anyways.

Maybe Satan gave me this chance because I was so fucking tired of waiting.

He Is leaving today, it's a matter of days!

This evening I'll set up the place, which Is the living room, to see how to place candles.

Satanic Path said:
Good luck.

And yes, you don't need any kind of special incense or stuff like that. But make sure you follow all the steps of the actual ritual.

Satanic Path said:
I can't believe It.
My mother's boyfriend Is leaving for work, moving to northern Italy.
( They did not break up at all, we just need money and we will soon be together, probably in another european country.)
No money to make there actually. Good luck tho

Welcome, what a very exciting time for you.
I used tin/aluminum foil to hold up my chime candles since it is malleable you can create a sturdy base. You might need to use a lot of it to hold the large candles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back