Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BIG EXAM AHEAD

ROH REVOLUTION

So I'm going to give a entrance exam next year which would be one of the greatest exam of my life. It's not like it will define my whole life but yes it would definitely define a big part of my life.

I'm preparing day night for this exam it is JEE ENTRANCE EXAM most popular entrance exam of INDIA where students from all over the country compete to get into IIT the most prestigious college of India.

So I require help from you guys what mantras should I use or any powerful mantra that will give me an upper hand qualifying this exam. And from when should I use these mantras because probably from June 18 mercury will go retrograd, and this is not a good time for spells.

HAIL SATAN!!

ROH REVOLUTION said:
So I'm going to give a entrance exam next year which would be one of the greatest exam of my life. It's not like it will define my whole life but yes it would definitely define a big part of my life.

I'm preparing day night for this exam it is JEE ENTRANCE EXAM most popular entrance exam of INDIA where students from all over the country compete to get into IIT the most prestigious college of India.

So I require help from you guys what mantras should I use or any powerful mantra that will give me an upper hand qualifying this exam. And from when should I use these mantras because probably from June 18 mercury will go retrograd, and this is not a good time for spells.

HAIL SATAN!!

Spells to pass exams.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23558&p=101482&hilit=exam+spell#p101482

GG Allin said:
ROH REVOLUTION said:

HAIL SATAN!!

Spells to pass exams.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23558&p=101482&hilit=exam+spell#p101482

Thanks Buddy

And from when should I use these mantras because probably from June 18 mercury will go retrograd, and this is not a good time for spells.

After 12fth July, Mercury will exit the retrogade phase.

Read the Bija Mantras thread, if you'd like to use Sanskrit

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2598&p=160296&hilit=Bija+Mantra#p145075

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back