Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

All Chakra opening question

sahasrarabliss

Can I work on each chakra every day that corresponds them?

For example... On Wednesday..I would work twice on heart chakra and on Thursday I'd work opening the crown... simultaneously?

Or should I first only work to open third eye, 6th and then crown?

Yes you can do it like this, this would be good for your memory too.

If you haven't done the openings on atleast the third eye, pineal and crown, you'll want to do them before going by the chakra dates though.

sahasrarabliss said:
You can work on multiple chakras in a given day, if that is your question. It's not recommended to work on each chakra only once a week, as this kind of thing should be done daily.

Open them in the order given on the jos. After that you should work on them daily. And if you choose you can give extra attention to the chakra of that day on any given day. Or if you have a weaker chakra or one that needs more attention you can use the day ruling that chakras to give it extra attention.

Eric13 said:
Open them in the order given on the jos. After that you should work on them daily. And if you choose you can give extra attention to the chakra of that day on any given day. Or if you have a weaker chakra or one that needs more attention you can use the day ruling that chakras to give it extra attention.

But for how many days would it take to open them each?

sahasrarabliss said:
The third eye and sixth chakra must be done for four days in a row. The others are open when you do the initial opening meditation. You must keep working on them though. This is how you'll develop sensitivity and you'll be able to feel them. The chakras must be worked on for the rest of your life on a regular basis. When you initially open them, if you feel over stimulation you can wait some days before opening the next one. And you should wait a day or so before opening each chakra anyway. But it's all individual. After opening my third eye in four days, I opened the rest in one day. It was fine for me. Maybe wouldn't be for others. Pay attention to how it feels. If anything is uncomfortable then stop and wait more days.

Eric13 said:
sahasrarabliss said:
The third eye and sixth chakra must be done for four days in a row. The others are open when you do the initial opening meditation. You must keep working on them though. This is how you'll develop sensitivity and you'll be able to feel them. The chakras must be worked on for the rest of your life on a regular basis. When you initially open them, if you feel over stimulation you can wait some days before opening the next one. And you should wait a day or so before opening each chakra anyway. But it's all individual. After opening my third eye in four days, I opened the rest in one day. It was fine for me. Maybe wouldn't be for others. Pay attention to how it feels. If anything is uncomfortable then stop and wait more days.

Hmm okay thank you! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back