Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet Archive is being sued

Jihiji12

If this happens could this affect all of the information stored there, including our own?

https://www.engadget.com/internet-archive-publishers-lawsuit-open-library-193358101.html

I didn't even know this existed. I guess if it's still up and you find some ebook you want save it right now. That library thing will probably get taken down soon. I can't see them likely winning this. Anyways I don't think this will effect the any other websites on there but if you find something you desire on there from years ago on one of our sites (that might be hard to find now since it's so much bigger today) save it as well.

Jihiji12 said:
If this happens could this affect all of the information stored there, including our own?

https://www.engadget.com/internet-archive-publishers-lawsuit-open-library-193358101.html
The thing is that Archive contains a lot of sensitive data, and by this I mean senzitive information about jews and even now-deleted websites about top secret projects. I guess the jews want this gone forever from the Internet. That 1.4 million books library either contains senzitive books, either is just an excuse to bring the Archive down. In regard to our websites, the Archive itself was deleting them. Try to find a working snapshot of the Death of Communism. All of them until November 2015 or something are not working anymore. They are gradually deleting the JoS websites anyway so it wouldn't really be a big difference. We have to find and save everything offline. No place on the Internet is safe anymore to store our websites.

The Alchemist7 said:
Jihiji12 said:

The thing is that Archive contains a lot of sensitive data, and by this I mean senzitive information about jews and even now-deleted websites about top secret projects. I guess the jews want this gone forever from the Internet. That 1.4 million books library either contains senzitive books, either is just an excuse to bring the Archive down. In regard to our websites, the Archive itself was deleting them. Try to find a working snapshot of the Death of Communism. All of them until November 2015 or something are not working anymore. They are gradually deleting the JoS websites anyway so it wouldn't really be a big difference. We have to find and save everything offline. No place on the Internet is safe anymore to store our websites.

Well shit i wasnt aware of that. Doesnt surprise me in all honesty though.

Its aggravating how people support it too & cant get their heads out of their ass enough to see that they're helping destroy their own freedom of speech

Already started a while ago to save everything possible from the JoS, even multiple times and even PDF copies of the pages of this forum that I found particularly useful/interesting.

If you don't know how to do the last one, just right click on the webpage anywhere, click Print, select "Microsoft to PDF" (this may change, just make sure it says PDF) and then just hit Save (or Print) and name it like anything else you'd save in a folder.
Make sure you check it's actually readable as some pages get corrupted in the process and were unreadable, save them again and it should solve the problem.

Hope that helps.

Technically speaking I.A. already does delete things. Not sure with what some AI/ML/SA system but non the less I.A. routinely deletes things. So much for preserving history :roll:

History is to be archived as long is it doesn't give a booboo on the (((tribes feelz))).

For example Gottfried Feder's Manifesto WAS on archive then when I went to re-read it gone. Another member just recently asking about stuff on I.A. and I replied to him it's probably been deleted.

Even the dates of JoS.org(prior angelfire web host) has been deleted. I could have in the past visited JoS website all the way to 2002 when the original was made(the hugely messed up old-school HTML1/2 style of design out of something from the 1996) and even the late 2002/EARLY 2003 final current format.

Remember JoS didn't look the way it currently looks, really wasn't till later that it looks like what we have. In fact even though the information is old it's still worth diving in like the old scalar wave meditation. Apparently some people might like to try that meditation and whatnot. So who knows whom could have been helped out by researching the past.(I do have the meditation printed out, it was deleted from JoS but non-the less it's probably worth it for some people. My best guess is it's not that special and it's really a glorified foundation/energy breathing meditation just specifically focused on scalar)

I.A. = stands up for the destruction of history and the past with a smile :roll:

Gear88 said:
Remember JoS didn't look the way it currently looks, really wasn't till later that it looks like what we have. In fact even though the information is old it's still worth diving in like the old scalar wave meditation. Apparently some people might like to try that meditation and whatnot. So who knows whom could have been helped out by researching the past.(I do have the meditation printed out, it was deleted from JoS but non-the less it's probably worth it for some people. My best guess is it's not that special and it's really a glorified foundation/energy breathing meditation just specifically focused on scalar)

Could you post the scalar wave meditation here?

HPHC did mention it on a other post but couldn´t find info about it, besides you mentioning it here.

Fuchs said:
Gear88 said:

HPHC did mention it on a other post but couldn´t find info about it, besides you mentioning it here.

Okay I'll post it here it is:

Scalar Wave Meditation:

Creating a Scalar Wave

1. Prepare your field by breathing through and spinning your chakras. All Should be open and vibrant.

2. Visualize your entire body as a container where you will draw in electromagnetic energy with each inhalation, bringing the energy to the center of your body. Do not move the energy up or down, just in.

3. Begin by breathing through the front of your body, head to toe, 5 times, in and out. Visualization is everything here and don't force the breathing or hyperventilate!

4. Focus your attention on breathing through the back of your body, same way, head to toe. The back energy will contact the front energy and burn brighter. Visualize the energy coming together, brighter and brighter. (White/Silver is standard but color is personal preference).

5. Now breath through both SIDES of your body, head to toe, right and left at the same time, bringing more energy in to meet the energy brought in through the front and back, building up and creating a scalar standing field in the center of your body.

6. Now breath in through the top of your head and the bottom of your feet, again meeting and adding to the energy in the center of your body. You have now created a powerful, quiet quantity of energy in the center of your body.

7. Now relax and let the energy expand outwards, like a drop of liquid on an absorbent paper towel, expanding outward. With practice, you should feel this. Let it loosen tight muscles, your cells, and connective tissue.

8. Create the scalar field again, but this time, breathe from all directions into the center, AT THE SAME TIME. As though you are a radiating sun that is now reversing it's energy inward on each inhalation, centralizing the energy.

9 When the scalar field is full, you will feel its spontaneous, even expansion towards all your body surfaces.

Notice how it sounds like foundation/energy breathing basic just with scalar probably one of the reasons it was removed.

Gear88 said:
Fuchs said:
Gear88 said:

Scalar Wave Meditation:

Creating a Scalar Wave

1. Prepare your field by breathing through and spinning your chakras. All Should be open and vibrant.

2. Visualize your entire body as a container where you will draw in electromagnetic energy with each inhalation, bringing the energy to the center of your body. Do not move the energy up or down, just in.

3. Begin by breathing through the front of your body, head to toe, 5 times, in and out. Visualization is everything here and don't force the breathing or hyperventilate!

4. Focus your attention on breathing through the back of your body, same way, head to toe. The back energy will contact the front energy and burn brighter. Visualize the energy coming together, brighter and brighter. (White/Silver is standard but color is personal preference).

5. Now breath through both SIDES of your body, head to toe, right and left at the same time, bringing more energy in to meet the energy brought in through the front and back, building up and creating a scalar standing field in the center of your body.

6. Now breath in through the top of your head and the bottom of your feet, again meeting and adding to the energy in the center of your body. You have now created a powerful, quiet quantity of energy in the center of your body.

7. Now relax and let the energy expand outwards, like a drop of liquid on an absorbent paper towel, expanding outward. With practice, you should feel this. Let it loosen tight muscles, your cells, and connective tissue.

8. Create the scalar field again, but this time, breathe from all directions into the center, AT THE SAME TIME. As though you are a radiating sun that is now reversing it's energy inward on each inhalation, centralizing the energy.

9 When the scalar field is full, you will feel its spontaneous, even expansion towards all your body surfaces.

Notice how it sounds like foundation/energy breathing basic just with scalar probably one of the reasons it was removed.

Where is the original post how do i know this is from HPHC, why is it not on the jos website?

Gear88 said:
Fuchs said:
Gear88 said:

Scalar Wave Meditation:

Creating a Scalar Wave

Thanks, jes it sounds similar to it, but it has also parts of the raum meditation in it (stimulating The Equal Armed Iron Cross/human soul)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back