Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a Gypsy curse you?

Kurorain

Hello,
Recently, I was going somewhere by tram and a Gypsy kid got on. He started give out some sort of little models of buildings; he wasn't even asking if you want it, just casually toss it in your hand.
Now, one of the reasons why the gypsies do this shit is I guess they want to harass you later on for paying them money for taking one of this little models or some shit. Another reason that came to m head is that they perhaps somehow curse those little giveaways, and when you touch it the curse will be passed on you? Because who would want anything from these people. Maybe I just over thing this. Is it even possible to curse someone like this?

,Thanks.

Don't even think about it, those jews(gypsies are jews in case you didn't know) have no power at all.

Anyone with spiritual knowledge can curse you, and yes, you can curse through stuff like that but it's more advanced. With low level gyppo magic, I doubt it's to the level where if you touch the thing, it curses you as the way those 'item curses' seem to work is possession of the item rather than that.

They can try but it would be really weak and not worth worrying about. Simple cleansing of the aura and returning the curses should do good. Also keeping up with the rtr as I believe anything they do is connected to Jewish magick.

Aquarius said:
Don't even think about it, those jews(gypsies are jews in case you didn't know) have no power at all.

OMG seriously? Where did you get that? Oh and don't misunderstand my message I'm just surprised I thought they are the lowest race of India that went around the world because they were kicked out from their land.

The vast majority of gypsies are like xians and they are not spiritually powerful, if you do your aura of protection every day you will have no problem with that.

I had a traditional Jew person curse me I wanted to add. It was when I was on yahoo answers and posted something about Satanism. This Jew came in there posted an answer with all sorts of words in Hebrew in their language too (don't know what it said) and bad stuff in English as well about Satan. So I basically said fuck off Jew or something exposing that in the comments. The Jew said I will destroy you and you will die coughing something like that. Later that night I had a bad death like vibe on my aura. I just did the rtr a few times and return curses and cleansed it off sent it back to Jew. I was fine.

So you never have to worry about this. Don't worry about any of the enemy cursing you. Also we have the Gods. I was laying in bed and attacked by a very strong reptilian who almost took over my body that was scary. He said he would kill me and my family etc into my mind. I said Satan Help a couple times. It was gone a few minutes later.

You don't have to worry about anything being on our side. Either you can deal with it or if you cant your not abandon.

So worrying about any of the enemy cursing us is useless. I get a feeling with the gypsies they are so weak that it wouldn't even have much of an effect on an xtian let alone us.

TalGonDon said:
Aquarius said:

OMG seriously? Where did you get that? Oh and don't misunderstand my message I'm just surprised I thought they are the lowest race of India that went around the world because they were kicked out from their land.
They're called like one of the lost tribes of israel. No shit, they behave exactly like jews.

TalGonDon said:
Aquarius said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gypsies are an Hindo-Jewish blend, and they are basically jews.

Most people in America have no idea on what they even are, but in Europe, they are nothing but equal and the same to jews, just lesser in intelligence in how they go about any disgusting shit they do.

Physically speaking, many also look like jews.

Drakon put it succintly on what Gypsies are, they aren't your fancy fortune tellers like the US or something. They are an amassment of jewish / lower caste hindu amassment of crap, that is universally detestable because of thousands of years of worthless behavior.
Also :
Https://ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5248902,00.html

Their energy is disgusting and everytime I was near them i felt cursed.

Wotanwarrior said:
The vast majority of gypsies are like xians and they are not spiritually powerful, if you do your aura of protection every day you will have no problem with that.
They're 100% muslims here, really depends on where they were settled.
To reply the question:
The only thing you should be ever worried about when meeting these is your pocket and their smell and germs.

Pirate11 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
They're 100% muslims here, really depends on where they were settled.
To reply the question:
The only thing you should be ever worried about when meeting these is your pocket and their smell and germs.

I know, they're just low-level thieves and the lowest rabble you can find, in my country they're evangelic xians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back