Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Overly Emotional?

RavenSky666

This is one of my flaws. I am very emotional to begin with and take things deeply to heart. But there are times where I get overly emotional and hurt over something said, or I get too emotional and react too intensely. I never am outright cruel or abusive to anyone but I can say things that may hurt a bit unintentionally. When I get angry I don't always stop to care what I may say in the heat of that moment. I value justice highly, so when I feel I have been treated unfairly or someone I care for has been wronged or wrongfully treated I will stand my ground and fight back, and something like that is fine to do, but not everything is that serious of a situation. not everything is a battle, and depending on the situation, I sometimes feel I may have over reacted, or got a bit too carried away with how I responded. I have to constantly remind myself that not everything is that heavy or that serious and I need to calm down. It may be an overactive element in me or perhaps something to do with my chart. I am not certain. I am just wondering on some meditations that would help me ease up a bit. I try to use all that energy for good by putting it in rtrs, but sometimes It isn't so easy to hold back or handle. I have said some mean stuff to people I care about in my past and I feel bad that I can't take it back.

RavenSky666 said:
This is one of my flaws. I am very emotional to begin with and take things deeply to heart. But there are times where I get overly emotional and hurt over something said, or I get too emotional and react too intensely. I never am outright cruel or abusive to anyone but I can say things that may hurt a bit unintentionally. When I get angry I don't always stop to care what I may say in the heat of that moment. I value justice highly, so when I feel I have been treated unfairly or someone I care for has been wronged or wrongfully treated I will stand my ground and fight back, and something like that is fine to do, but not everything is that serious of a situation. not everything is a battle, and depending on the situation, I sometimes feel I may have over reacted, or got a bit too carried away with how I responded. I have to constantly remind myself that not everything is that heavy or that serious and I need to calm down. It may be an overactive element in me or perhaps something to do with my chart. I am not certain. I am just wondering on some meditations that would help me ease up a bit. I try to use all that energy for good by putting it in rtrs, but sometimes It isn't so easy to hold back or handle. I have said some mean stuff to people I care about in my past and I feel bad that I can't take it back.
Invoking air element could be useful.

TopoftheAbyss said:
RavenSky666 said:
Invoking air element could be useful.

Air element is best for detaching emotions, Earth instead consolidates emotions and their modes/patterns of being. Anything to do with mental control like void, mental exercises is good for this as well. Stuff pertaining to Saturn or the root chakra, patience, duty etc. Understanding that time goes on, and we always have the now, and the safe knowledge of ourselves under Satan. As long as we're along the right lines Raven, sometimes that's the best we can do. People forget things and move on, if things weren't meant too deeply by you, then they wont be remembered too deeply by those you care about.

It takes something to admit when you were wrong, and when you do, that in itself shows that you are on the right lines. If there are issues, know there are Demons who mend relations of all kinds, so as a Satanist you are in the right hands as well!

If you need to tone it down a bit, like have control over them Void meditations are a great way I myself use SATANAMA mantra to really get deep in it.
Otherwise a runic working of your own device using Ansuz , Manaz or Logr , Wunjio with a proper positive affirmation such as
# : In a very positive and healthy manner for me , I'm in control of my emotions and feelings.. or
# : In a very positive and healthy manner for me I'm becoming immune to any negative emotional pressures.
Anyways ,simply put, sometimes experience and awareness are the most effective tools in counteracting overreactions. The more you get to know yourself the better. It might be that other frustrations get to play a role in this kind of stuff.
Whatever the problem just be sure to think it through more before wasting energy or doing smthing you might not approve. Stay safe!

Air is my element. Perhaps I have not enough or too much. I haven't been focusing on it. I've been focusing too much on other things. I can try invoking and seeing where that leads me. Might be a good idea.

RavenSky666 said:
I have said some mean stuff to people I care about in my past and I feel bad that I can't take it back.

I have done that before, and regret deeply but it was too late.
You most likely have planets makes you sensitive, but you can do void meditation, and learn how to control your emotions before blowing up.
Do positive affirmations everyday it helps, even use runes.

Thanks guys I just often feel bad about some of the things that I've said when I get upset I'm going to give a little bit of personal information but not too much, I don't think it will hurt to say that I have an air sun sign, and a fire moon sign. I'm wondering sometimes if that has to do with my emotions getting a little out of line. I'm not always combative all the time, I just get that way during many disagreements I feel passionate about. I'm still trying to grow up into a well rounded adult. Satanism has given me that opportunity and helped me reflect on my own self. Thank you all for responding, I will focus on what you said:)

RavenSky666 said:
Air is my element. Perhaps I have not enough or too much. I haven't been focusing on it. I've been focusing too much on other things. I can try invoking and seeing where that leads me. Might be a good idea.

Earth would probably be better for grounding, maybe sowilo and ansuz x 32 with the affirmation “I am always calm and collected, and in control of my emotions, in a positive and healthy way for me.”

Reminds me of when a certain Daemon told me, “You get too excited far too quickly” which is relevant to pretty much everything for me, because fire and air are my strongest elements

The important thing is you understand your problem and are working to fix it. It’s best not to dwell because you can re- Stoke these negative feelings again, what is done is done focus on you right now the harder you try the better.

Have a good day :)

For me I just take all of my unwanted negative attatchments and dispel them. It is good to stay mindful and aware, so when you have a negative emotion, feel it, acknowledge it and then banish it and be done. There is no need to hold on to negative emotions and let them control our lives.

RavenSky666 said:
Air is my element.
Seems like it. Seems like you have an ability to intellectualize your feelings. This is characteristic of air and it’s a good start to achieve the goals you want.

The thing is when a person is extremely emotional having that ability to intellectual and see reason is a huge step in finding balance and being able to adjust and react appropriately. You seem to already have these tools, you just need to hone your ability to use this and simple awareness of this may go along way.

You already understand the problem and and the impulses that lead to this problem, so when they happen again take a deep breath and step back and look at the situation. Your gift of intellectualizing will help you make more appropriate actions in these circumstances. Over time you’ll get better and with meditation as well you’ll become a more reasonable and rational person without losing the sensitivity that you have that can actually be a very good thing when directed appropriately.

When it comes to which meditations to do? Emotional instability can be eased often simply by cleaning the soul and chakras. Munka workings and general cleaning and protection. Especially if you don’t know of any specific hangup that is causing this. General cleaning can help a lot. Clean the chakras.

I have been similar and I have known rather emotional people; hence my Emotional thread, and in similar ways to that I can go a bit against the grain, be a bit unconventional, direct or blunt at times. I don't... well... feel(!) comfortable enough to say something mean to you jokingly, because I don't know you well enough to do so, but if I did and we got on well, I would say something mean in a joking way to you. Depending on my immediate mood at the time, I might be a bit more mean in the hopes of offending you deliberately. Not for my pleasure (maybe!) but (also?) for you to react a way...or not. For you to think about it and realise.

I think you need to toughen yourself up, so you should find things or people or events which piss you off (to a certain extent) and involve yourself with them. I know this is not meditation, which you asked for, but we need to do Physical things as well as Spiritual things, in our work. Spiritual and Physical exercises are both important. For a bit of... cough fun, go to a feminism rally! Find where a christian anti-LGBT parade (or something more important to you) is taking place, and visit it. Better than these, and better than waiting for us to be bestest best (Internet) friends(!), go to military training and be screamed at and made to feel that you are worthless and nothing by the drill instructor!

You might want to seek Lord Carreau, or another's, help. It might not seem as if "your prayer has been answered", but maybe one day, before know it, things would be happening without you realising...and then you'd realise. It also might take a short or a long amount of time for the work to be completed - but of course you must work to balance your emotions, as well. It might not be easy going through this - you have to acknowledge it, grab the bull by the horns and tackle it, instead of trying to avoid it, running away from it. For a time, it might seem - or feel like it is getting worse, but again, like I just said in another thread - no pain, no gain; you need to sweat it out of your system; sweat the imbalance out of you. If you don't like Physical sweat, then that is disgusting for you, but it's also good for you, Spiritually, to get rid of it out of you. Emotions are a lot of energy. You could visualise emotions, similar to the Foundation Breathing but in breathing some (I would do it carefully) out of you, having them hovering around you and gently fizzling them into a clear colour - but better than throwing them away and wasting them, use them for something.

If you are not able to communicate properly with the Daemons and Daemonesses, you might prefer to go through Satan, asking Him for Carreau's (or another's) help. Carreau doesn't have a Sigil on the site, so going through Satan might be the way. You can, of course, also offer any excess emotions to Satan and/or your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness to do with as they please - either ask Them to take them, or focus on Them and Their Sigilm vibrate Their name a few times with the intention of communicating with Them, and then e.g. ball the emotions up and visualise it appearing before them immediately, or feed the emotions into Their Sigil, as an offering for Them to use as They want.

Remember to balance your Elements - and also remember Elemental work can be dangerous, so only do a small amount of Elemental work at a time and pace yourself with it. You don't want, nor need, to eradicate yourself of, or suppress entirely, your emotions. As you know, you need emotions. Be certain that you keep your emotions and that you are in control of your emotions; that you can flare them up when necessary, i.e. when meditating/doing the RtRs/cursing or binding someone, etc.

Thank you all. I am very grateful to be a part of this group, where we all have each other's backs and give each other advice for us to reflect on and grow from. I have learned a lot from you all and I hope I can be of as much help to others someday as you have been to me.

Eric13 said:
Seems like it. Seems like you have an ability to intellectualize your feelings. This is characteristic of air and it’s a good start to achieve the goals you want.

The thing is when a person is extremely emotional having that ability to intellectual and see reason is a huge step in finding balance and being able to adjust and react appropriately. You seem to already have these tools, you just need to hone your ability to use this and simple awareness of this may go along way.

You already understand the problem and and the impulses that lead to this problem, so when they happen again take a deep breath and step back and look at the situation. Your gift of intellectualizing will help you make more appropriate actions in these circumstances. Over time you’ll get better and with meditation as well you’ll become a more reasonable and rational person without losing the sensitivity that you have that can actually be a very good thing when directed appropriately.

When it comes to which meditations to do? Emotional instability can be eased often simply by cleaning the soul and chakras. Munka workings and general cleaning and protection. Especially if you don’t know of any specific hangup that is causing this. General cleaning can help a lot. Clean the chakras.

Thank you! that is some solid advice I actually haven't tried munka workings yet, I've seen other's talking a lot about it, but I've not looked into it yet. Now I probably will lol. Also I'll admit, I don't clean my chakras as often as I should. I'm trying to get better with that though.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Earth would probably be better for grounding, maybe sowilo and ansuz x 32 with the affirmation “I am always calm and collected, and in control of my emotions, in a positive and healthy way for me.”

Reminds me of when a certain Daemon told me, “You get too excited far too quickly” which is relevant to pretty much everything for me, because fire and air are my strongest elements

The important thing is you understand your problem and are working to fix it. It’s best not to dwell because you can re- Stoke these negative feelings again, what is done is done focus on you right now the harder you try the better.

Have a good day :)

That's a good point, I probably am lacking in earth again. Earth is literally a grounding element and I often lack in it, my air and fire are pretty strong and water is usually ok but I've always noticed my earth needs to be stronger in me to restore balance. I guess it's time I pay attention to that again.

FancyMancy said:
I have been similar and I have known rather emotional people; hence my Emotional thread, and in similar ways to that I can go a bit against the grain, be a bit unconventional, direct or blunt at times. I don't... well... feel(!) comfortable enough to say something mean to you jokingly, because I don't know you well enough to do so, but if I did and we got on well, I would say something mean in a joking way to you. Depending on my immediate mood at the time, I might be a bit more mean in the hopes of offending you deliberately. Not for my pleasure (maybe!) but (also?) for you to react a way...or not. For you to think about it and realise.

I think you need to toughen yourself up, so you should find things or people or events which piss you off (to a certain extent) and involve yourself with them. I know this is not meditation, which you asked for, but we need to do Physical things as well as Spiritual things, in our work. Spiritual and Physical exercises are both important. For a bit of... cough fun, go to a feminism rally! Find where a christian anti-LGBT parade (or something more important to you) is taking place, and visit it. Better than these, and better than waiting for us to be bestest best (Internet) friends(!), go to military training and be screamed at and made to feel that you are worthless and nothing by the drill instructor!

You might want to seek Lord Carreau, or another's, help. It might not seem as if "your prayer has been answered", but maybe one day, before know it, things would be happening without you realising...and then you'd realise. It also might take a short or a long amount of time for the work to be completed - but of course you must work to balance your emotions, as well. It might not be easy going through this - you have to acknowledge it, grab the bull by the horns and tackle it, instead of trying to avoid it, running away from it. For a time, it might seem - or feel like it is getting worse, but again, like I just said in another thread - no pain, no gain; you need to sweat it out of your system; sweat the imbalance out of you. If you don't like Physical sweat, then that is disgusting for you, but it's also good for you, Spiritually, to get rid of it out of you. Emotions are a lot of energy. You could visualise emotions, similar to the Foundation Breathing but in breathing some (I would do it carefully) out of you, having them hovering around you and gently fizzling them into a clear colour - but better than throwing them away and wasting them, use them for something.

If you are not able to communicate properly with the Daemons and Daemonesses, you might prefer to go through Satan, asking Him for Carreau's (or another's) help. Carreau doesn't have a Sigil on the site, so going through Satan might be the way. You can, of course, also offer any excess emotions to Satan and/or your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness to do with as they please - either ask Them to take them, or focus on Them and Their Sigilm vibrate Their name a few times with the intention of communicating with Them, and then e.g. ball the emotions up and visualise it appearing before them immediately, or feed the emotions into Their Sigil, as an offering for Them to use as They want.

Remember to balance your Elements - and also remember Elemental work can be dangerous, so only do a small amount of Elemental work at a time and pace yourself with it. You don't want, nor need, to eradicate yourself of, or suppress entirely, your emotions. As you know, you need emotions. Be certain that you keep your emotions and that you are in control of your emotions; that you can flare them up when necessary, i.e. when meditating/doing the RtRs/cursing or binding someone, etc.

Thank you Fancy lol that is true, I should focus on the physical aspects too. And no worries I can take some egging on and sarcasm and some mean things when it's said and done in fun lol I'm not a sissy I can take it. But I'm not afraid to tell someone if it goes too far :) but you need not worry about me. I don't know you, but I know when someone is saying things for fun lol, I'm not easily offended when it comes to stuff like that. So you can feel free to say whatever you like to me lol. I'm actually interested in what you'll say lol :D you seem like a fun person to know!

RavenSky666 said:
Thank you Fancy lol that is true, I should focus on the physical aspects too. And no worries I can take some egging on and sarcasm and some mean things when it's said and done in fun lol I'm not a sissy I can take it. But I'm not afraid to tell someone if it goes too far :) but you need not worry about me. I don't know you, but I know when someone is saying things for fun lol, I'm not easily offended when it comes to stuff like that. So you can feel free to say whatever you like to me lol. I'm actually interested in what you'll say lol :D you seem like a fun person to know!
In that case - listen up, you big girl's blowse! Drop and give me 20! (I meant £€$¥20 :p)

No? OK, if you don't like that, then -
https://www.bitchute.com/video/T7nw5eA6OCw5

RavenSky666 said:

Hugs you :)

I have no idea what the fuck is happening to us Raven. Lol

The strange thing is, the more I accept my sensitive side, the more powerful I get. So it's not a weakness. I am more confident.

RavenSky666 said:

I know this is an old post but hope I can help.

I am/was way too emotional.
Satanama void does wonders for this .
So does working out and aiming for being mentally tough. Really tough. Though we all react in different ways I would just take my family members problems in and just play sports like crazy , act a bit different but keep it all in.

And I would just smoke kike sticks and try to vent out though alone, or just straight on drink till I got really numb. I once had 2 pitchers of beer alone ( but thanks to the vril I was still in my senses ). I have it in my natal chart too, I value love way too much and associating with people made me go insane to the point I was a sponge sucking in all of their problems as I couldnt see them sad.

But when I started reading the Al-jilwah I realised we shouldnt associate with these. ( though I never associated with christards or mudslimes).
But when I got alone thats when I really start seeing who I really was and got Consistent with meditation).

Its not like shit doesnt break out now , it does but it is best to have a purpose. A very very strong purpose. Something that makes you forget everything , it could be anything , for me though , it was the peace I got from being alone , writing poems and stories. And have self talk everyday.
Remind yourself this purpose and let everything else fade away. But take care of your health though. This is a part I kind of neglected a lot till the time I got into a habit of taking really long walks like 8-20kms everyday.

Practice creating something everyday, no matter how it turns out. You should . It keeps one sane.

Usthepeople666 said:
I know this is an old post but hope I can help.

I am/was way too emotional.
Satanama void does wonders for this .
So does working out and aiming for being mentally tough. Really tough. Though we all react in different ways I would just take my family members problems in and just play sports like crazy , act a bit different but keep it all in.

And I would just smoke kike sticks and try to vent out though alone, or just straight on drink till I got really numb. I once had 2 pitchers of beer alone ( but thanks to the vril I was still in my senses ). I have it in my natal chart too, I value love way too much and associating with people made me go insane to the point I was a sponge sucking in all of their problems as I couldnt see them sad.

But when I started reading the Al-jilwah I realised we shouldnt associate with these. ( though I never associated with christards or mudslimes).
But when I got alone thats when I really start seeing who I really was and got Consistent with meditation).

Its not like shit doesnt break out now , it does but it is best to have a purpose. A very very strong purpose. Something that makes you forget everything , it could be anything , for me though , it was the peace I got from being alone , writing poems and stories. And have self talk everyday.
Remind yourself this purpose and let everything else fade away. But take care of your health though. This is a part I kind of neglected a lot till the time I got into a habit of taking really long walks like 8-20kms everyday.

Practice creating something everyday, no matter how it turns out. You should . It keeps one sane.

Thank you for that your story has some similarities with issues I've had in my past as well.
and I will try using Satanama That sounds like a good suggestion too!:) with all these helpful suggestions from everyone I am sure to get to the bottom of this. I have a past of substance abuse myself that I thankfully have stopped. I don't even drink much anymore. Only during a celebration now. And I had a problem as well with taking everyone's problems in and on to me, I used to be the one most people came to and trusted to talk to about their issues. I used to accept it and just try to help everyone, until I realized I was using so much of my time and energy on other people that is was draining me. So I started to distance myself to some of the more negative people I know. I may still say hi to them, but I don't go out and try to interact with them anymore. many people I meet just open up to me and tell me so much about themselves and their issues, I have always accepted that as what happens and I still try to help, but I have learned that too much is too much. It always happens to me though, especially with some new people I meet, I have learned to read people rather easily now. I recognize some of their personality traits and how similar they may be to other people with some of the same issues I have met before, so I often times know right away when they start talking that they have an issue they are about to drop on me lol. and I too hate to see people I care about be sad, So I have gone out of my way to help over and over, until I realized you can only do so much to help another person and draining yourself will not help them. they gotta help themselves.

Aldrick said:
Hugs you :)

I have no idea what the fuck is happening to us Raven. Lol

The strange thing is, the more I accept my sensitive side, the more powerful I get. So it's not a weakness. I am more confident.

Yes it is definitely not a weakness. The enemy made it out to be one, they wanted to desensitize us so we remain imbalanced and unable to fight back. I feel we must accept both the sensitive and strong qualities in ourselves to be truly balanced individuals.The feminine and masculine. we are not meant to only feel one side. Your body can't work without the other half. only using one half is toxic to the soul. So I am glad you are getting more in touch with the sensitive side as well. :) I look to the Gods as a great example, strong, powerful, but also sensitive enough to care about us and our emotions, and to love animals, and the world we are a part of so much that they can't stand to see it get destroyed by the jews. The jews and enemy greys/reptilians, they don't have sensitivity they only have hate and anger. A lack of sensitivity causes anger, and destruction. without a good balance of feminine and masculine one will be too destructive. to themselves and others around them.

FancyMancy said:
In that case - listen up, you big girl's blowse! Drop and give me 20! (I meant £€$¥20 :p)

:lol: It's funny because I was just eating some cashews
I dunno Fancy, I can drop but I may be too broke to give you 20! I have bills to pay ya know! :lol:
how about I drop and give you an I owe you? :D

RavenSky666 said:
FancyMancy said:

:lol: It's funny because I was just eating some cashews
I dunno Fancy, I can drop but I may be too broke to give you 20! I have bills to pay ya know! :lol:
how about I drop and give you an I owe you? :D
Hmmm... In that case, seeing as I've saved a teensy-weensy bit, if you drop I'll give you 20 to help you eat this week, then! Crikey.

If you want something to be emotional about to help you in your workings and meditations -

Have you noticed that we're the only species of higher Animal that pays - repeatedly - another... literal species, in fact (because the jew is not Human) so that we can live; like "our" home is not ours - and the fact that this sub-species which has invaded our Planet does not "allow" us to defend ourselves against the hoards of others coming in to try and conquer "our" - or not-our - nest/burrow?

I believe meditation sensitises your emotions. And anabolic exercise calms the nerves.

Now just remember next time you get wound up. That you will be sorry if you react unacceptably. And then just fail to react.

FancyMancy said:
Hmmm... In that case, seeing as I've saved a teensy-weensy bit, if you drop I'll give you 20 to help you eat this week, then! Crikey.

If you want something to be emotional about to help you in your workings and meditations -

Have you noticed that we're the only species of higher Animal that pays - repeatedly - another... literal species, in fact (because the jew is not Human) so that we can live; like "our" home is not ours - and the fact that this sub-species which has invaded our Planet does not "allow" us to defend ourselves against the hoards of others coming in to try and conquer "our" - or not-our - nest/burrow?

Lol nah It's ok, I'll drop for free..but I can't guarantee I'll be able to get back up :lol: I'll probably pass out after one pushup, it's been a long week. Drop straight into my bed is more like it. lol.. jokes aside, what you said that is true, and infuriating. I hate the ways of the jewish world. I hate having to work most of my life just to give them the money I work so hard for, just so I have somewhere to sleep at night.. it's disgusting. When I do my rtrs I think of a world ran the way Satan and the Gods intended, ran by Gentiles and free from the filth of the enemy. That's something that keeps me fighting.

Personal Growth said:
I believe meditation sensitises your emotions. And anabolic exercise calms the nerves.

Now just remember next time you get wound up. That you will be sorry if you react unacceptably. And then just fail to react.

I have a job where I work long hours, so I am always exhausted when I get home. I guess I don't work out enough on my body. I sometimes neglect that. This year has been all about me reflecting on myself and making positive changes.
Time for me to start looking at myself and getting my shit together! Also now that I no longer live at home with my parents, it's easier to reflect on what I need to work on and change in my life now. Thank you :) I'm trying to practice on not overreacting to things. I think I made some progress.

Also be aware cleaning chakras and munka workings can stir the emotions and make things worse in the beginning. This is a good thing. It brings things to the forefront so that they can be dealt with. Once you clear those blocks, you’ll feel relief. That’s when progress is made and you’ll find more balance.

RavenSky666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Lol nah It's ok, I'll drop for free..but I can't guarantee I'll be able to get back up :lol: I'll probably pass out after one pushup, it's been a long week. Drop straight into my bed is more like it. lol.. jokes aside, what you said that is true, and infuriating. I hate the ways of the jewish world. I hate having to work most of my life just to give them the money I work so hard for, just so I have somewhere to sleep at night.. it's disgusting. When I do my rtrs I think of a world ran the way Satan and the Gods intended, ran by Gentiles and free from the filth of the enemy. That's something that keeps me fighting.

Personal Growth said:

I have a job where I work long hours, so I am always exhausted when I get home. I guess I don't work out enough on my body. I sometimes neglect that. This year has been all about me reflecting on myself and making positive changes.
Time for me to start looking at myself and getting my shit together! Also now that I no longer live at home with my parents, it's easier to reflect on what I need to work on and change in my life now. Thank you :) I'm trying to practice on not overreacting to things. I think I made some progress.

I second that Mate. About the long shifts at work. I've been so angry lately, well for a good long while about working too long. We both have the same problem there.

I'm away from the house like 12 hours a day. It's like everyone has all the time in the world to relax and do nothing. And there I am struggling for time and I have my very important spiritual chores to do.

I live alone as well. I believe I should sacrifice not having a partner because I need to break the enemies magic. I'm a Final RTR machine. Did 14 rounds of 9 reps today. And if I'm out and about there has been occasions where I speak them while holding the corresponding letter in my mind. And I can only do that if I don't have to concentrate on anything else.

I believe tiredness makes me ungrounded and subject to react stupidly. So when I feel the adrenaline rising. That's what I tell myself. What are the consequences and will I be sorry? If yes then I just don't get involved. It's best to just do nothing when you're not in the right state. So I practice not reacting.

With the mention of push-ups that's what I try and do. Some days I feel it won't be healthy because I'm too tired. Not just one set at least three or more sets hey. I also have a pull up bar that hooks on the door way frame. And then just a couple of sets of free swats.

I like to do my meditation lying on the floor on my back in the semi supine position with two books under my head. I use an alarm for 5 minutes intervals. While I'm down there I like to do some straight leg raises and abdominal crunches.

My point being that you can get some anabolic exercise in quickly like 15 minutes or so by exercising in your home.

For me I'm not going to make any changes right now because this lockdown will cause high unemployment. So I rather just keep my security.

With this exhaustion from work I'm trying to squeeze in some more meditations while I'm lying in bed to sleep. It's not working so well yet because either I fall asleep which is great. Or it stimulates me and then I can't sleep and I land up even more tired the next day.

Lastly when you feel emotions rising. Imagine detaching. I practice being aloof and just shrugging it off. Imagine you've astral projected out of your body and just watch and assess the situation without emotion as an impartial second party. Detachment from negative emotions.

Eric13 said:
Also be aware cleaning chakras and munka workings can stir the emotions and make things worse in the beginning. This is a good thing. It brings things to the forefront so that they can be dealt with. Once you clear those blocks, you’ll feel relief. That’s when progress is made and you’ll find more balance.

Repressed emotions need to be released. When they come up with meditation is there anything you need to do with them to heal or do they heal themselves by coming out and up to the surface?

And if I may ask? How are you doing with your homeless situation without work and living out of your car?

Eric13 said:

Repressed emotions need to be released. When they come up with meditation is there anything you need to do with them to heal or do they heal themselves by coming out and up to the surface?

And if I may ask? How are you doing with your homeless situation without work and living out of your car?

Personal Growth said:

Things are better thanks for asking and no unfortunately they don’t heal themselves. They come up so you can face them and deal with them and try and resolve them. You can equally just resuppress it and not deal with it. So it’s not easy, but meditations CAN effect your mentality and how you handle these things. They can make it easier then dealing with these hangups without meditating for sure.

Personal Growth said:
I'm a Final RTR machine. Did 14 rounds of 9 reps today.
That is very inspiring! that makes me want to do more reps to outdo my own self and see how many I can pull off in one sitting. Thank you again for all your helpful advice! Working long hours sucks but I will keep on working towards betterment and not let my exhaustion stop me.

Eric13 said:
Things are better thanks for asking and no unfortunately they don’t heal themselves. They come up so you can face them and deal with them and try and resolve them. You can equally just resuppress it and not deal with it. So it’s not easy, but meditations CAN effect your mentality and how you handle these things. They can make it easier then dealing with these hangups without meditating for sure.

Thank you for your advice Eric. It's none of my business but I saw what personal growth asked you, and I am glad to hear you are doing better. I had no idea. I want to thank you for taking time out to post on my topic with your advice and help, I really appreciate it! and I wish you the best and that things start/keep looking up for you!

Eric13 said:
Personal Growth said:

Eric I'm well pleased and grateful that your situation has improved.

We have our challenges to work through.

I don't know about the repressed emotions with me.

To be honest I think meditation sensitises me to energy. Oh I do have repressed emotions that I will need to face and find closure on sometime.

But when I used to meditate. Now I just do F-RTR, aura returning of curses, cleaning aura, and aura of protection.

What meditation did was make me angry. I felt powerful. My mind was clear and sharp.

And I felt I didn't have patience for all of these sleep walkers.

I used to feel so light like I could float off of the ground.

But then everyone else was on a low level of existence. I'd tell myself always look... The lights are on but nobody's home.

When your mind has focus its like everyone is a slow zombie. And I was impatient with them being way too slow because it's like they couldn't think.

I'm terrible because I still label people and put them in their boxes. But it's true.

People are NPC's. Their minds are like a software program. They're press enter people. Whatever comes at them they respond with their programming.

I'm too lazy to to get into debates with people because there is no common sense. All I come up against is their programming.

I like the F-RTR because I know they're conditioned and have rabbinical curses on them to be stupid drones. And I like to think I do my bit.

It's not that I'm nasty. I'm concerned about my wellbeing and to have a pleasant and peaceful life. So Im approachable and friendly.

It's just that I cannot talk about a lot of things because my interest in Spiritual Satanism, SS. Are things that I need to keep to myself at this moment in time.

Maybe ego although I've had a taste of having my ego broken with the homeless situation.

I work long hours. What I'm interested in and do here is of importance to me. Everyone else seems to be on some useless boredom mission. I'm fed up with people's negative energy and constant useless moaning.

It's been said to me that a person can see I have purpose and have good go.

The silver lining of the lockdown is that I can talk about the conspiracy theories about the lockdown. The vaccines and currency going digital with the global financial meltdown. A subject that's safe.

I feel emotional and like crying when people slander the Nazis. I've learned not to defend Hitler because people will lose their heads. If only they knew that the Nazi's only like saved the whole of Europe from Stalins USSR communist war machine that was coming.

I can see where misanthropist can develop. People are interested in themselves primarily. And I'm very busy and not interested in their preying on me.

So it's a combination of all things mentioned that make a person respond in an emotional way that's unacceptable.

Having goals, being busy and not wanting to waste energy on uselessness. Frustration with people that are not on your wavelength. And struggling to control away from response because of being tired and not have full control over self.

As I said. People only take an action for an outcome. So when emotions start rising just ask the question of consequences. Detach from emotions and don't react under emotion.

It's tiredness that makes emotions supreme and logical thought be suppressed. A person must always think before reacting.

RavenSky666 said:
Personal Growth said:
That is very inspiring! that makes me want to do more reps to outdo my own self and see how many I can pull off in one sitting. Thank you again for all your helpful advice! Working long hours sucks but I will keep on working towards betterment and not let my exhaustion stop me.

How the hell are you two able to pull off so many? Takes me an hour to do 4 RTRs, let alone 14! I'm not the type to sit for 3 hours constantly chanting and vibrating.

ShadowTheRaven said:
RavenSky666 said:
Personal Growth said:

How the hell are you two able to pull off so many? Takes me an hour to do 4 RTRs, let alone 14! I'm not the type to sit for 3 hours constantly chanting and vibrating.

That was a day I had off work and didn't go out. So following the two hourly times I just did two or three at each timing point.

To be honest each set only takes me a little more than 10 minutes. I have the vibrations memorised and have only the letters printed out on an A4 sheet of paper. And as I knock one off I cover it with a piece of thicker paper that I cannot see through.

I must have close on a thousand of these A4 pages printed out from a copy shop because I used to mark the letters out with a marker and afterwards burn the sheet. Thinking when I'm out and about. I look at the one page on my mobile to get a quickie in, and scroll past each letter and I realised I could use the paper at home over and over again. Sometimes I close my eyes while vibrating and hold the picture of the letter in my mind and cover them all at the end when I do the affirmation.

When I hit the three out I do them one after the other with only a minute or two between. I do physically get up and walk around to fill my glass of water or cup of tea, look out of the window, or whatever inbetween. So three takes me about 30 minutes.

I cant do too many in one sitting because I feel my voice going so tend to only complete three sets at a go. I find the Final RTR the easiest out of all the others because it's the least guttural.

Take delight in what you create. And take delight in what you destroy.

When I have to leave for a day at work my daily minimum is 3 sets a day. Of course I pop in a few extra's if I have an opportunity to focus on it. But with my mobile. Or of vibrating while holding the pictures of the letters in my mind. If I'm out I only do three reps each of each vibration because counting is held by memory. When I'm home I count the nine on my fingers on both my hands. So I do three vibrations of each letter while out on the go. Or nine vibrations of each vibration at home.

Easies.

ShadowTheRaven said:
RavenSky666 said:
Personal Growth said:

I did 18 reps on my day off the other day. It took me roughly 4 hours. It was a fun challenge. But most nights when I get off late from work I can only usually take doing 1 or 4. Depending upon the night. I usually can only do those longer reps like that on my off days. I barely have the energy for 2 reps on most nights. Especially when I work the night shift at my job..then I have to do my rtrs at weird times in the morning like 4am or something.

RavenSky666 said:
I did 18 reps on my day off the other day. It took me roughly 4 hours. It was a fun challenge. But most nights when I get off late from work I can only usually take doing 1 or 4. Depending upon the night. I usually can only do those longer reps like that on my off days. I barely have the energy for 2 reps on most nights. Especially when I work the night shift at my job..then I have to do my rtrs at weird times in the morning like 4am or something.

18 reps as in 18 RTRs? Or 18 reps as in two sets of 9, ie, 2 RTRs? Sounds like you're talking about the former but I work rotating shifts. Noon to 8, then 8 to 5, so I'm lucky to get 3 RTRs in when I can. If I won the lottery and didn't worry about work, finances, etc i'd spend a good 8 hours meditating, and 8 hours doing RTRs. One takes me 15 minutes on average, 4 in an hour, so 32 RTRs!!

Eric13 said:

OH. So that is what's happening. Thank you.

RavenSky666 said:

I just did 4 RTRs...that's about all I can do without complete exhaustion. I'd like to challenge myself as well.

Picture this. If possible, perform a working to win the Powerball (lottery), and win a ridiculous amount of money to retire off of (Powerball jackpot is around $320 million USD)

Then I would rent an apartment, pay my lease in advance, have everything taken care of financially, maybe get myself a nice car as a bonus. Nothing too expensive, not a Lamborghini, Maserati, Rolls Royce...I find those cars to be impractical and unnecessary. Maybe a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, Subaru WRX STI, Ford Mustang, Dodge Hellcat, something in the $40,000 area.

Then I would spend each and every day performing RTRs for a typical 8-hour shift. If I'm able to do that in one sitting, I would've performed a staggering 32 RTRs!!!

But is that even possible? Feasible? Too much?

ShadowTheRaven said:

You have to remember that this is not only solo effort for yourself, but a group effort to counter enemy.

Whatever you do, is enough. One or 32. As long as you do it daily, consistently. Consistency is the important part.

Henu the Great said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

You have to remember that this is not only solo effort for yourself, but a group effort to counter enemy.

Whatever you do, is enough. One or 32. As long as you do it daily, consistently. Consistency is the important part.

I don't believe 8 hours meditation will do you any good. It's the same as going to the gym. You got to do some everyday but not too much or too little.

And 8 hours Final - RTR. Your voice would be strained. The vibration matters so quality over quantity.

I think if a person was to be lucky enough to be able to afford not working then they should enjoy their life.

Of course we're right at the peak in the war. So you take the spiritual warfare and meditation very seriously.

But not to the point that it creates an imbalance. A person needs balance.

Henu the Great said:

I get that this is a group effort, but I'm making an attempt to at least keep up with the average here. I'm not sure on what that is, but I see one user post that he's done 9 RTRs per day, another does 12 RTRs, you know how many I do? Two. Those are pussy numbers for someone who's done this for a long time, losing his way every now and again only to come back weaker than when he started.

The longer I've been an SS, the more that's expected from me, so why not aim for such an extreme number?

ShadowTheRaven said:
I get that this is a group effort, but I'm making an attempt to at least keep up with the average here. I'm not sure on what that is, but I see one user post that he's done 9 RTRs per day, another does 12 RTRs, you know how many I do? Two. Those are pussy numbers for someone who's done this for a long time, losing his way every now and again only to come back weaker than when he started.

The longer I've been an SS, the more that's expected from me, so why not aim for such an extreme number?

You should not compare yourself to others, but only yourself. Yes, you can reach twelwe or whatever if your schedule and energies permit but do what you can and slowly build it up rather than do spikes here and there.

Henu the Great said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

I am now sticking to 1-3 Range .
I had really bad experiences spamming till i was asked to do less.
It toon weeks to recover, even now I am not really sure if I have become okay?. ( Or are these really attacks).
I remember my whole body shaking and burning for days and being attacked by an enemy thoughtform once( Which fucked me up to the point I didnt even want to be SS anymore).

Just stick to 1-3. Take it slow but be consistent.

Just really feels like I am missing out greatly, dont even know on what . But there feels a void or not having anyone, or maybe my idealism broke out and saw the world/universe isnt such a great place( knew this always but didnt want to believe it). I really had the soldier mindset of dying in battle so all that pain didnt really matter to me or I chose to ignore it and focus on just meditating and RTR.

Dont even feel strong or part of SS family anymore. No matter how much energy I raise, a form of depression is always present, no matter how much I clean too.

It is best to limit RTRs to 1-3 as HP Cobra said.
Take Care

Personal Growth said:
It's just that I cannot talk about a lot of things because my interest in Spiritual Satanism, SS. Are things that I need to keep to myself at this moment in time.
True, I have nothing to say to people because my interests are what everybody labels as Nazi, racist, strange, delusional ecc lol
People are also very shallow, they care more about their social media then actually talking, they're in the jewtrix, like borgs.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Those are pussy numbers for someone who's done this for a long time, losing his way every now and again only to come back weaker than when he started.

Because that's exactly why you keep fucking up and losing your way. You are constantly trying to be in war mode and being as hard on yourself as possible, then it burns you out, you quit, you come back weaker than before, get pissed at yourself, and the cycle repeats.

What you should do is to stay at the number you are at, and work at your sense of self-worth so you can feel fine with yourself without needing to break your bones every couple weeks.

Until you realize this and take steps towards it, this cycle will not stop and you'll keep being stuck in it. I did my part in showing you the way out. If you prefer to keep it going for a while longer, then enjoy the misery.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back