Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The true meaning of Israel?

of the true light

I remember reading that Israel is actually a pagan metaphysical concept that the jooz stole and twisted into the name of their homeland but I am wondering what this concept actually represents.

Thank you :D

I’ve always thought that it tied into some sort of energy of their programs, as in “The Jewish homeland IS REAL” but this makes little sense other than an ironic coincidence in English, though rabbi have stated that after mass destruction the whole world would be Israel.

The concept of Israel is jewish garbage which we've been setting fire too and directing the smoke back onto the jews to suffocate them with.

The original Pagan concept was probably called something different with some lexical similarity to that word. There is no similarity between the concepts though.

No they are stealing the very concept of everyone having a homeland and a culture. Every race or tribe has a homeland and cultural beliefs and practices this is an important thing that is if you want any sense of meaning at all or pride in who you are. To have something to stand for and represent and have pride in. They stole a homeland so they could have the appearance of a legitimate people. The whole world is Isreal means all of us adopt their cultural practices and beliefs and they rule over all of us.

This was pretty simple here. Now why they chose some specific place in the middle east who knows. Possibly cause it is where some important ley lines or energy centers is on the earth who knows. I certainly don't but they do appear to have a reason to choose that strip of land since they kept going to it and trying to claim it for thousands of years.

The other thing I forgot to add when I clicked send was it gives them this meaning and helps them stick together as a tribe and exist to have a homeland and culture. No race can exist long without a homeland or a culture or identity. Whites are finding that out really fast. I hope we wake up in mass before it's too late.

I think I understand what you are saying slyscorpion thank you for your input on this it has been on my mind for a while now. They are a people without a country and culture so they stole the concept from the gentiles. That makes me wonder though how they actually got the name of Israel though. I've heard it's just a combination of Isis Ra and El but I don't think the source for that was JOS so I don't know for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back