Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can't use ChronosXP

ShadowTheRaven

Hey guys

I'm planning to start a sun square, and I've read that it needs to be done during the hours of the sun but I've encountered a bit of a problem.

ChronosXP is a 32-bit program, and I have a 64-bit computer running Windows 10. On my older computers, they work fine but on my current computer it just gives me this error message.

hdcpqxp.png

Any alternative programs or any way to fix this?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Windows 10 can run 32 bit programs, including Chronos XP, perfectly well. That is not your problem, the problem must be something else.

Well whatever it is its pissing me off. I looked on the download page, attempted to reinstall it again and again to no avail. The program hasn't been updated since April of 2009.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I have a 64-bit computer running Windows 10(...)
Don't ever run windows 10. ESPECIALLY for SS/NS stuff.
ShadowTheRaven said:
Any alternative programs or any way to fix this?
Yes, there are a few websites that give you the same function, you can ask for them in the Astrology subforum. Unfortunately I don't remember their names else I would have written them here

Try running in compatibility mode for XP/7.

Steps here: http://pearsonsupport.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/210/21/how-to-install-or-run-a-program-in-compatibility-mode-in-windows-7

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back