Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BLM right at the door...

Shadowcat

So I'm driving home from the shop today after getting tended to for arc burn. I get 800 meters away from where i live and the street is blocked off because of a black lives matter demonstration..there were american flags waving everywhere with blacks shoving their propaganda shirts with blm slogans in motorists faces on the street...a black police officer was standing behind a cone barricade, one there for simply that purpose for her to stand there and when i apparently barely noticed her and kept driving she jumped out at me with her arms stretched out as if to say WTF my life matters....this literally was being made a point of. This disgusting jewish funded bullshit was right at my doorstep....and it burns me up more than that arcburn i got. not to mention everyone had to go out of their way to be 20 minites late. All dindunuffins think whitey owes them something. If it was a white man noone would have batted an eyelash. I think of all the whites getting mass murdered and raped in south africa, many refugees of which Canada refused to let in and it just snaps something inside. Anyone else having this happen right at home or on your street? first thing that came to mind when i saw the american flags was: We are under enemy occupation. That beautiful flag with the 50 stars on it with the 13 stripes for the 13 first colonies...That truely stands for one nation UNDER SATAN...being used in riots and rants, funded by kikes, passing it off as "american" and being "patriotic" to divide and pin the races against each other so they can keep picking us off...bringing out the worst.makes my damn stomach turn i tell you.

I wonder how this stuff will get in Europe... I recently came to a predominantly white town and the few minority groups here seem to be quiet. I sure hope people will get pissed off enough here that I can start talking all the Subtle Satan into the collectives. Cities are going to become awful, you're better off in the countryside and smaller white towns (if you are white), stay with your own race for security and stick with people who observe race properly and aren't babies with guns and/or a kike agenda.

In the areas where blacks control, things have gone very bad. In areas where whites control, things are not so bad or bad at all. White people tend to look to the future and can see how things will be later on. It's only a matter of time before things get very bad for us in the area. This is very close to me like it is to you. Closer to you but I wouldn't expect it to be there if what I read before was true but I can understand due to your neighbors. It's insane. There's limited time and not many places to go. I'd like to own property and work from home somehow. If you have to work with blacks, just gain their trust somehow, and you'll be all right. Just work hard and they'll respect that maybe. If you have to deal with blacks out of work, try not to deal with them. They're just trying to fuck with you. Or you could do the reflecting energies working and fuck with them all you want if you're strong enough. In small settings for me people always got what they deserved whether they wanted it or not. But as the setting gets bigger the working on its own may not be enough.

13th_Wolf said:
I wonder how this stuff will get in Europe... I recently came to a predominantly white town and the few minority groups here seem to be quiet. I sure hope people will get pissed off enough here that I can start talking all the Subtle Satan into the collectives. Cities are going to become awful, you're better off in the countryside and smaller white towns (if you are white), stay with your own race for security and stick with people who observe race properly and aren't babies with guns and/or a kike agenda.

I hate the city..i hate appartments and townhouses. Im working my ass off to buy a home, one ideally out in a rural area and indeed amongst my own race.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Remember that you have the right to self defense, especially in a stand your ground state.

After the appartment got broken into while i was still in NL my dad went out to get a 12 guage and a 9 MM. I think we are gtg :cool:

HauptSturm said:
In the areas where blacks control, things have gone very bad. In areas where whites control, things are not so bad or bad at all. White people tend to look to the future and can see how things will be later on. It's only a matter of time before things get very bad for us in the area. This is very close to me like it is to you. Closer to you but I wouldn't expect it to be there if what I read before was true but I can understand due to your neighbors. It's insane. There's limited time and not many places to go. I'd like to own property and work from home somehow. If you have to work with blacks, just gain their trust somehow, and you'll be all right. Just work hard and they'll respect that maybe. If you have to deal with blacks out of work, try not to deal with them. They're just trying to fuck with you. Or you could do the reflecting energies working and fuck with them all you want if you're strong enough. In small settings for me people always got what they deserved whether they wanted it or not. But as the setting gets bigger the working on its own may not be enough.

very true. Most of the blacks i work with are alright. Its the ones that dont work usually that are really antisocial and cause problems. to be honest the black guy living next to us works and is antisocial as fuck though..hes lucky i'm not a hacker because if he was giving out his ssn or any other pertinent info he would be screwed...thats how loud he talks and how well i can hear him when he's on the phone past midnight...and i have to get up at 4 am for a 10 hour work day in the shop. We were at his door twice and it still continues, not to mention he was beligerent about it especially the second time. If it keeps up hes gunna get something from me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back