Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Voices and parasites. Idea

SnakeMC

Mind control

I) The origin of voices, madness, hallucinations, many mental illnesses.
If a person becomes infected with a fungus, bacteria, viruses, then there is the possibility that a person will become controlled by these parasites. What are the symptoms of this:
1) Voices. These are thoughts that are beyond human control and which should not normally be. Especially when voices call names. Thus, consciousness is split, where the organism and the parasite exist.
2) Images and hallucinations. Those images that are not controlled by consciousness have a strange nature. This is not the human mind.
3) And even control of body movements, certain feelings, uncontrollable conditions, madness - all these are signs of infection.
But I’m sure that Satan’s voice also exists, as it encourages and supports
2) About what values ​​a healthy and educated person should have
3) Most likely, the solution to this issue in the medical fasting of Arnold Eret and raw food diet
We must live in the name of higher ideals, in the name of the effectiveness of life, where the main criteria are happiness, hard work, intelligence, strength, beauty. And also for the same criteria of society.
I gave myself this explanation because I have these symptoms. I remember that in the past I was infected with something that smells like a mushroom

Charmes said:
Mind control

If a person becomes infected with a fungus, bacteria, viruses, then there is the possibility that a person will become controlled by these parasites. What are the symptoms of this:
1) Voices. These are thoughts that are beyond human control and which should not normally be. Especially when voices call names. Thus, consciousness is split, where the organism and the parasite exist.
2) Images and hallucinations. Those images that are not controlled by consciousness have a strange nature. This is not the human mind.
3) And even control of body movements, certain feelings, uncontrollable conditions, madness - all these are signs of infection.
3) Most likely, the solution to this issue in the medical fasting of Arnold Eret and raw food diet
We must live in the name of higher ideals, in the name of the effectiveness of life, where the main criteria are happiness, hard work, intelligence, strength, beauty. And also for the same criteria of society.
I gave myself this explanation because I have these symptoms. I remember that in the past I was infected with something that smells like a mushroom

Unless you are a ant, this is bullshit, there is no parasite/mushroom who can take over your mind and even if this would be possible, raw food wouldn´t help.
930cff561c51465a870e38d51597a951.jpg

GG Allin said:
Charmes said:
Mind control

Unless you are a ant, this is bullshit, there is no parasite/mushroom who can take over your mind and even if this would be possible, raw food wouldn´t help.
930cff561c51465a870e38d51597a951.jpg

You're right GG/jeboo-G, parasites actually have to exist physically to have any bearing in any other way as well. Voices, images and everything else are the result of whatever's going on in the brain whether it's external as in literal voices or internal the unconscious ones. The jew thoughtform was a energy parasite in the Dark Ages because it grew to encompass our whole society and even cultural expressions, it was physical before it became mental, physically represented by the jew.

It is the human mind when you see images, for its the human mind seeing the images :geek: Consciousness has a universal reach which is how certain people have premonitions of seeing things or patterns leading to things before they happen. Shrooms myaan?... Yeah, they don't really affect this process in any serious way.

If the fixed quality in one's mind is strong enough, one doesn't go nuts when they smell a mushroom, people find this fixed quality naturally in their family and their Ego, vitality and creative expressions in life. These things distract from any secondhand hallucination from sniffing a mushroom. Don't go sniffing mushrooms and you don't have to risk going mad. If a few spores blow into you're nose now and then you'll be alright it's not a "g_d is everywhere he will punish you" level of fear you need to have with this. Anyone with a base level of self-control wouldn't be affected by this stuff dude.

GG Allin said:
13th_Wolf said:
You're right GG/jeboo-G,

Eat something wolfi, maybe this will calm you down.
th

What are your favourite GG Allin songs? I'm hoping not 10 yr old fuck.

I like Don't Talk To Me and Bite it you scum but that's about it.

GG Allin said:
13th_Wolf said:
GG Allin said:
Eat something wolfi, maybe this will calm you down.
th

What are your favourite GG Allin songs? I'm hoping not 10 yr old fuck.

I like Don't Talk To Me and Bite it you scum but that's about it.

When I die.

Pardon me for another off topic fav GG Allin song post, but “NYC Tonite”

“One thing that I know is
We’re gonna raise Hell in New York City tonite!” **awesome bass line**

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back