Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Musical notes came from chakra chanting

EasternFireLion666

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

"The subject is naturally one of the most obscure that is known to scholarship, and so far no one has thrown any real light on it. That, however, there was once in Egypt and Chaldea a science of this "nature language," or "tongue of the gods,"
"In Egypt the priests hymn the Gods by means of the seven vowels, chanting them in order; instead of the pipe and lute the musical chanting of these letters is heard.
In speaking of the vowels or "sounding letters" - each of the seven spheres being said to give forth a different vowel or nature-tone - Nicomachus informs us that these root-sounds in nature are combined with certain material elements, as they are in spoken speech with the {14} consonants; but " just as the soul with the body, and music with the lyre- strings, the one produces living creatures and the other musical modes and tunes, so do those root-sounds give birth to certain energies and initiatory powers of divine operations."
- From A Mithraic Ritual

This is probably the origin of the musical notes. DO repeats itself so this leaves exactly seven. Probably in the same order they are used in music from down to up meaning DO would correspond to the base and SI to the crown. It has been stated that checkras have sound as anything on the astral. Basically anything that vibrates should have a sound.

Sure the sounds to empower the chackras probably were altered and changet over time, but I think this is where it started. We know from the main site what are the sounds that empower the chackras for real. The ones in Sanskrit and also Runes can be used.

When matter vibrates (which happnes everywhere as zero kelvin does not exist in practice) atoms smash each other producing waves. This is my theory, correct me if I am wron pls.

EasternFireLion666 said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

"The subject is naturally one of the most obscure that is known to scholarship, and so far no one has thrown any real light on it. That, however, there was once in Egypt and Chaldea a science of this "nature language," or "tongue of the gods,"
"In Egypt the priests hymn the Gods by means of the seven vowels, chanting them in order; instead of the pipe and lute the musical chanting of these letters is heard.
In speaking of the vowels or "sounding letters" - each of the seven spheres being said to give forth a different vowel or nature-tone - Nicomachus informs us that these root-sounds in nature are combined with certain material elements, as they are in spoken speech with the {14} consonants; but " just as the soul with the body, and music with the lyre- strings, the one produces living creatures and the other musical modes and tunes, so do those root-sounds give birth to certain energies and initiatory powers of divine operations."
- From A Mithraic Ritual

This is probably the origin of the musical notes. DO repeats itself so this leaves exactly seven. Probably in the same order they are used in music from down to up meaning DO would correspond to the base and SI to the crown. It has been stated that checkras have sound as anything on the astral. Basically anything that vibrates should have a sound.

Sure the sounds to empower the chackras probably were altered and changet over time, but I think this is where it started. We know from the main site what are the sounds that empower the chackras for real. The ones in Sanskrit and also Runes can be used.

When matter vibrates (which happnes everywhere as zero kelvin does not exist in practice) atoms smash each other producing waves. This is my theory, correct me if I am wron pls.
Thats an interesting theory, and i think it would make sense. If you listen to mongolian traditional music, there are 2 types of singing where you sing by vibrating your throat, which are called throat singing and long song. Just try searchin mongolian throat singing and mongolian long song on youtube. I actually think that these have the same origins.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back