Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Polls for the American election looks bad

StormSS

Hello,
I was just checking the pools for the US election and Biden seems to be 10 points over Trump.
I of course know that polls are usually fake but I am a little bit worried about that :?

What do you think about this?

You should have seen the polls right before Trump won in 2016. The polls are highly inaccurate. Even if you consider that there is no media manipulation involved, unless they are polling all people that could vote, and only the people that will vote, there are going to be some discrepancies.

Polls are usually used as "predictive programming", they make everyone things a certain politician could win to try and make it really win. Normally they can't be so obvious but they are using the chaos in the US to push Biden in the polls. In the end, even if Trump is not perfect it's the best option we have for now, with Biden you would just have communism which is much worse than anything bad Trump ever did.

StormSS said:
Hello,
I was just checking the pools for the US election and Biden seems to be 10 points over Trump.
I of course know that polls are usually fake but I am a little bit worried about that :?

What do you think about this?

Killary was supposedly winning by a long shot last time so...

I highly doubt crazy mother fucking biden is gonna get in.

No one expect negroes and crazy whites actually support Biden. Pay attention to who his VP is, they will be the next president, he clearly has dementia and is unfit. Then Biden will have to step down and let his VP take over. You don’t actually think that they think he’s fit? Even leftists hate Biden.

The fake polls said HRC had a 99% chance of winning against trump. If trump goes on offense and starts politically taking them down, he will win by a landslide, even after trying to take him down with the Covid and Race war hoax.

The good thing is they couldn't even pick someone that might somehow have a chance. They are not even good at lies and hiding things anymore. I finally have started to realize the media nonsense and all the stuff you see on tv and the radio often. It had the same purpose this "defund and disband the police" thing has. Make crime go out of control totally support a criminal lifestyle then play the opposition of this and present communism as a solution later but they haven't played that card yet it appears they are waiting for what they think is the right time or event for this. That is their next move maybe not long from now at all to try a total Marxist revolution. I realized this same thing and same agenda was going on for a long time fully. Not many people at all I don't believe from reading comments many places likes biden even if they are Democrat leaning. They may not even plan to have biden be president. As crazy as this sounds I think they plan an attempted Marxist coup soon and take over. They are just hoping their demoralization and brainwashing they worked many decades on since the 60s at least if not earlier works. The same shit repeated over and over in peoples minds in everything brainwashing us to become Marxist foot soldiers who help in their plans. Even the Church is not out of favor of this. Cause demoralization never could have happened in a pagan west to begin with. It's a continuation of the Christian teachings. Literally demoralization has been the force of literally almost everything presented to the American public for decades. They try to all tie it into the same agendas and seem to have goal posts and things they are trying to make happen. It's crazy once you realize this. We are all being brainwashed as Americans. Time to wake up and fight back.

Best way to know how popular somebody is- watch social media, Trump have 82 M followers, Biden have 6.1 M, nationalist are more active in internet than leftist but this is so big different that it show who is more popular.

I was going to ask if so-called "opinion" polls are ever correct, but nevermind!

The polls of the newsmedia are just a smokescreen for election fraud, I strongly doubt that Joe or Hillary have ever had >10% support.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back