Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury Retrograde

Wayofthegods

Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming. June 18- July12th.

https://www.astrology.com/article/mercury-retrograde-june-2020-cancer

I'm leaving now. In my experience it's best to avoid these things.

Mercury retrograde is always a great time to do extra rtrs.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24815&p=110934&hilit=Mercury+retrograde+rtr#p110934

As well as the month of AV which starts on their calendar July 21st this year. I can't help but think due to their prophecy about that time which you can read about more on here by searching Av that this is when or near when their thoughtform is completely destroyed. Due to the fact July 21st was when the final rtr was posted in 2018. This can't be a coincidence.

But anyways let's do this and give them a run for their money.

Yes also be aware of mercury retrograde things but still. Let's take advantage of this time.

RTR is powered by retrograde Mercury and making more RTR and using the Summer Solstice to power them if possible is extremely beneficial and wise.

Aldrick said:

Okie then. Good luck with your pursuits Aldrick, see ya in a bit

Aldrick, you can't be gone for that long. Just don't talk to any dummy, then there won't be some dummy getting mad at you. Talk to the people like me, Mancy, Remier. We won't bitch at you about anything.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Aldrick said:

Okie then. Good luck with your pursuits Aldrick, see ya in a bit

Thank you Chaos, I really appreciate that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick, you can't be gone for that long. Just don't talk to any dummy, then there won't be some dummy getting mad at you. Talk to the people like me, Mancy, Remier. We won't bitch at you about anything.

Thank you ardedco. I'm going through a really weird period. I feel like everything I do is a fuck up with out retrograde. I've never felt everything inside just rapidly change like it's doing.

That's really nice of you to care.

Aldrick said:

Thank you ardedco. I'm going through a really weird period. I feel like everything I do is a fuck up with out retrograde. I've never felt everything inside just rapidly change like it's doing.

Don’t be too hard on yourself. We all make mistakes, what really matters is what have you learned and how can you make yourself better in light of them. Besides you’ve always been one to say what’s on your mind and not really care much about how anyone feels, very admirable in my opinion.
Stay Cool and fight on brother.

slyscorpion said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24815&p=110934&hilit=Mercury+retrograde+rtr#p110934

As well as the month of AV which starts on their calendar July 21st this year. I can't help but think due to their prophecy about that time which you can read about more on here by searching Av that this is when or near when their thoughtform is completely destroyed. Due to the fact July 21st was when the final rtr was posted in 2018. This can't be a coincidence.

Yes also be aware of mercury retrograde things but still. Let's take advantage of this time.

Ohhh I'm excited! It wont be much longer.

Over the time of doing it. I felt the energy move to a certain letter and stay there a while, then move down to the next letter. I felt this from Dohy, all the way down one at a time. A little while ago it went to tayb. But even now I feel it slipping into the last one. Given that it stays maybe 2 months on each letter.

That would put us at August. Which is right after that. But then we finish the second rotation of yom kippur, begin our third and go through Samhain and Yule again.

Theres no way it will last to 2021.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Over the time of doing it. I felt the energy move to a certain letter and stay there a while, then move down to the next letter. I felt this from Dohy, all the way down one at a time. A little while ago it went to tayb. But even now I feel it slipping into the last one. Given that it stays maybe 2 months on each letter.

That would put us at August. Which is right after that. But then we finish the second rotation of yom kippur, begin our third and go through Samhain and Yule again.

So your not the only one that noticed Just recently the final letter had more power to it when doing it. I didn't notice any of this before recently but it seems to me about a month or two ago sayb tayb had more power like the last one does now. Hmm interesting. I cant comment before that cause I didn't notice this. I don't know if its related to their thoughtform being destroyed but it might be. Remembering how last year we got a boost in energy at least a little from our side on July 21st and around that date that might be the date or close to it. I wasn't the only one who noticed that I remember people commenting on it. It may be around that time or August. It would still put this happening in their Month of AV most likely and fit the prophecy it doesn't have to be the first day to do that. If I remember right their AV is 30 days I would have to look that up. We can hope for the best but nothing is promised. However I agree unlikely their thoughtform will make it to next year. Even If it does there is always the Lunar Eclipse next year lol.

I think this is what we are waiting for to start the ritual on Destroying the Barrier. Cause if their thoughtform is destroyed there might not be a need for final rtr anymore as they wont be able to raise or contain any energy. We will soon find out what this all does to hardcore xtians and Muslims. That's what I have been looking foreward too more than any benefit on our side. It should be fun watching them lose what sustains their soul in some cases cause they are so hooked into it. I expect a lot of mental breakdowns possibly but I am not sure time will tell.

I ho

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

So your not the only one that noticed Just recently the final letter had more power to it when doing it. I didn't notice any of this before recently but it seems to me about a month or two ago sayb tayb had more power like the last one does now. Hmm interesting. I cant comment before that cause I didn't notice this. I don't know if its related to their thoughtform being destroyed but it might be. Remembering how last year we got a boost in energy at least a little from our side on July 21st and around that date that might be the date or close to it. I wasn't the only one who noticed that I remember people commenting on it. It may be around that time or August. It would still put this happening in their Month of AV most likely and fit the prophecy it doesn't have to be the first day to do that. If I remember right their AV is 30 days I would have to look that up. We can hope for the best but nothing is promised. However I agree unlikely their thoughtform will make it to next year. Even If it does there is always the Lunar Eclipse next year lol.

I think this is what we are waiting for to start the ritual on Destroying the Barrier. Cause if their thoughtform is destroyed there might not be a need for final rtr anymore as they wont be able to raise or contain any energy. We will soon find out what this all does to hardcore xtians and Muslims. That's what I have been looking foreward too more than any benefit on our side. It should be fun watching them lose what sustains their soul in some cases cause they are so hooked into it. I expect a lot of mental breakdowns possibly but I am not sure time will tell.

I ho

Sorry it looks like some of this was cut off at the end and a few words ended up missing various places not sure what happened. But you can at least get mostly what I am saying.

Aldrick said:

Oh! I have noticed that, but I thought it was just me. I have noticed it for a while now. I felt that when repeating a word that some of them felt more power than others sometimes. but I didn't focus on that for too long, I thought it was just me so I didn't pay it much mind. I actually am intrigued now that I know I am not alone in noticing this.

RavenSky666 said:
Aldrick said:

Oh! I have noticed that, but I thought it was just me. I have noticed it for a while now. I felt that when repeating a word that some of them felt more power than others sometimes. but I didn't focus on that for too long, I thought it was just me so I didn't pay it much mind. I actually am intrigued now that I know I am not alone in noticing this.

That's awesome others have noticed it.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Aldrick said:

Don’t be too hard on yourself. We all make mistakes, what really matters is what have you learned and how can you make yourself better in light of them. Besides you’ve always been one to say what’s on your mind and not really care much about how anyone feels, very admirable in my opinion.

I'm losing it. I try to be nice to these stupid pieces of shit. Garbage I would never talk to in real life.

If I just wasnt on this piece of shit forum I would be fine. But no I gotta be stressed out, because of some stupid fucking jews and 17 year old fucking children.

I even get picked on by fucking Clergy, oh your not understanding the ways of the universe. Your not zened out to nirvana man.

I have zero issues in my personal life. Little soy boys dont talk like this in person, only behind the animinity of a key board. If they did I would just knock their fuckin teeth out.

But no I walk around and people fuckin love me and theres no problems.

I dont allow little weird ass trolls in my life. If their Jewish, I can see and they're not hiding behind the veneer of being a Satanist. So I just curse them, and they either leave or end up dead.

I'm sick of this fuckin little children's happy hour on the internet. I tried not to get mad, I really did. But Aries moon finally broke me.

Aldrick said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Aldrick said:

I'm losing it. I try to be nice to these stupid pieces of shit. Garbage I would never talk to in real life.

If I just wasnt on this piece of shit forum I would be fine. But no I gotta be stressed out, because of some stupid fucking jews and 17 year old fucking children.

I even get picked on by fucking Clergy, oh your not understanding the ways of the universe. Your not zened out to nirvana man.

I have zero issues in my personal life. Little soy boys dont talk like this in person, only behind the animinity of a key board. If they did I would just knock their fuckin teeth out.

I dont allow little weird ass trolls in my life. If their Jewish, I can see and they're not hiding behind the veneer of being a Satanist. So I just curse them, and they either leave or end up dead.

I'm sick of this fuckin little children's happy hour on the internet. I tried not to get mad, I really did. But Aries moon finally broke me.

Don't insult the clergy though, if they pick on, they usually do it in the best way if not- then they do it in a mostly benign way, not like the non-clergy. You're causing ruckus and disunity here if you are respected Aldrick, but then you are insulting the ones here who uphold the full responsibilities of Satan, if you hold a power of respect and are doing that, that is most definitely punishable. I know you said in that other post you had a bad day and I get it totally- but don't throw insults at them when they aren't even involved in the conversation that's just girly and undermining their deserved authority. They don't shit-talk anyone behind the back but the jews and related, they don't have the time to chase ego stuff. You might have known them way back when, but through the years all through to now I've seen they are 99.9% on the dot at least in the last 5 years. They're allowed to take shots at the bizarre cases every now and then, surely they've earned that? If I decide to start being expressive here, I won't mind them taking shots at me I'm well aware I have faults and am not all too perfect. People who dream of positions of power need to be aware of the Saturn of status (which is not a dream), the authority positions and the inevitability of people trying to grind you down from all sides.
The authority the HP's represents, Satan's, leads them to put trust in people like you. You saying that is like a prominent politician in the Reich talking shit against Hitler when the heat is on, understandable, but a case of "really? you have to do that?" Hitler (because he's Hitler) surely gets to take a shot at the politician for a joke when he makes a mistake? Hitler, Hess and everyone are busy doing only the important stuff in full dedication.Out of all the other members in the Reichstag. Hitler/Himmler/Hess etc. is not going to grate him totally but actually try and help him because they respect him for what he's done. The HP's aren't your tards on your post, they're very different, they aren't envious of you in any way and never will be so we don't talk about them in that same light as the others. Himmler and everyone put Responsibility before Ego so they were treated differently, their titles and powers were earned from the character of that level of discipline to Satan and not how proud, sociable or a joker they are. The HP's are the same, but surely they have the right to poke fun over the internet ?? Yes they do, especially if Satanists as esteemed as yourself display disorder and incontinence in your writing.

A big lesson I learnt recently is not putting the Nirvana Pisces Zen/one universal feelings before your Ego, but putting Satan before your Ego, Responsibility. Capricorn values over the Sun is the true Kingmaker, it grounds the Sun. That's why it's Satan's first sign. Being cutesy and a joker (and I am of the same predilection dude) is neither here nor there in most cases, its mainly a mutable and detracting thing. Men generally aren't supposed to give into it wholly unless they are not prepared for authority, mutual respect grounded by Satan, or if they are only overtly feminine to where that's a definition for them to follow. You definitely aren't that, so tighten and hone your Root chakra dude :D Do the Kingmaker, not the joker XD.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Aldrick said:

Sorry whatever that was had me fucked up. I'm just going to ignore most everyone now. Not even bother reading their messages.

Those who are cool, is who I'm here for. Not the losers.

Aldrick said:

I didn't see this topic until now. Yeah, you're alright. I tried playing with you recently, but maybe I timed it wrong.

Aldrick said:
animinity
I'm glad you spelt "anonymity" in the mispronounced way. it's funny that you spell it the way people mispronounce it in a thread containing dirty jew magic words/letters. I bet no-one else finds that funny like I do.

Aldrick said:
Oh. That's why you stopped replying to me. Enjoy moping. Later!

13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Don't insult the clergy though, if they pick on, they usually do it in the best way if not- then they do it in a mostly benign way, not like the non-clergy. You're causing ruckus and disunity here if you are respected Aldrick, but then you are insulting the ones here who uphold the full responsibilities of Satan, if you hold a power of respect and are doing that, that is most definitely punishable. I know you said in that other post you had a bad day and I get it totally- but don't throw insults at them when they aren't even involved in the conversation that's just girly and undermining their deserved authority. They don't shit-talk anyone behind the back but the jews and related, they don't have the time to chase ego stuff. You might have known them way back when, but through the years all through to now I've seen they are 99.9% on the dot at least in the last 5 years. They're allowed to take shots at the bizarre cases every now and then, surely they've earned that? If I decide to start being expressive here, I won't mind them taking shots at me I'm well aware I have faults and am not all too perfect. People who dream of positions of power need to be aware of the Saturn of status (which is not a dream), the authority positions and the inevitability of people trying to grind you down from all sides.
The authority the HP's represents, Satan's, leads them to put trust in people like you. You saying that is like a prominent politician in the Reich talking shit against Hitler when the heat is on, understandable, but a case of "really? you have to do that?" Hitler (because he's Hitler) surely gets to take a shot at the politician for a joke when he makes a mistake? Hitler, Hess and everyone are busy doing only the important stuff in full dedication.Out of all the other members in the Reichstag. Hitler/Himmler/Hess etc. is not going to grate him totally but actually try and help him because they respect him for what he's done. The HP's aren't your tards on your post, they're very different, they aren't envious of you in any way and never will be so we don't talk about them in that same light as the others. Himmler and everyone put Responsibility before Ego so they were treated differently, their titles and powers were earned from the character of that level of discipline to Satan and not how proud, sociable or a joker they are. The HP's are the same, but surely they have the right to poke fun over the internet ?? Yes they do, especially if Satanists as esteemed as yourself display disorder and incontinence in your writing.

A big lesson I learnt recently is not putting the Nirvana Pisces Zen/one universal feelings before your Ego, but putting Satan before your Ego, Responsibility. Capricorn values over the Sun is the true Kingmaker, it grounds the Sun. That's why it's Satan's first sign. Being cutesy and a joker (and I am of the same predilection dude) is neither here nor there in most cases, its mainly a mutable and detracting thing. Men generally aren't supposed to give into it wholly unless they are not prepared for authority, mutual respect grounded by Satan, or if they are only overtly feminine to where that's a definition for them to follow. You definitely aren't that, so tighten and hone your Root chakra dude :D Do the Kingmaker, not the joker XD.

The only thing about the Clergy I said was just that they pick at me, so chill.

You are thinking the rest was at them,it was not.

Also I am friends with the Clergy but I dont serve them. I'm past that part. You know how many I've respected that are no longer here, or did stupid things?

Everyone was up vovims ass, the risen clergy, look where that got them.

It's just annoying when multiple people are being assholes, I finally snap, and get told I'm not advanced enough to understand or something, that is all.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:

I didn't see this topic until now. Yeah, you're alright. I tried playing with you recently, but maybe I timed it wrong.

Aldrick said:
animinity
I'm glad you spelt "anonymity" in the mispronounced way. it's funny that you spell it the way people mispronounce it in a thread containing dirty jew magic words/letters. I bet no-one else finds that funny like I do.

Aldrick said:

Fancy you're one of my fav here. Lol. Would people just chill. Its mercury retrograde. Were in the shadow.

Aldrick said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:

Aldrick said:
animinity

Aldrick said:

Fancy you're one of my fav here. Lol. Would people just chill. Its mercury retrograde. Were in the shadow.
Aww. Aldy, you're so sweet. You have to love these Astrological influences, hey?! wonders what it would be like living on the sole Planet in a Solar System...

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
FancyMancy said:

Aww. Aldy, you're so sweet. You have to love these Astrological influences, hey?! wonders what it would be like living on the sole Planet in a Solar System...

Or anywhere other then here.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:

Aww. Aldy, you're so sweet. You have to love these Astrological influences, hey?! wonders what it would be like living on the sole Planet in a Solar System...[/quote] Hmmm maybe read the forums less? Just a suggestion considering I just took a week break and feel much better. It’s likely that people are just on different levels and personalities or some are just playing like they know as I’ve observed, so I wouldn’t doubt if this runs deeper in some.

Also maybe just try to feel detached (sorta) when reading, there will always be people who talk down to others and deluded Satanists which think they know and such, But Aldrick, you don’t have to consider them family(extended family). Y’know I’m just guessing but maaaybe that’s why you get so worked up. It’s like you said people wouldn’t act like that in person they wouldn’t be man enough. (lol) or it’s like really dumb relatives that you know no matter how hard you try they won’t see the bigger picture and they are just soo stupid you don’t consider them real family Y’know?

Regardless if I actually pulled something out of your post, When you start to get angry just take a step back from the keyboard and just void meditate or do something to relax if you can it’s not worth your time flipping the table over spilled milk. If it annoys you that bad go for a run, Chop some wood, exercise, or do RTR projecting your hatred, it’s way better than typing on the keyboard, just to end up being more annoyed again.

(And I concur, Fancy is 11/10)

Have an awesome day, You two

ChaosBringer666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:

Hmmm maybe read the forums less? Just a suggestion considering I just took a week break and feel much better. It’s likely that people are just on different levels and personalities or some are just playing like they know as I’ve observed, so I wouldn’t doubt if this runs deeper in some.

Also maybe just try to feel detached (sorta) when reading, there will always be people who talk down to others and deluded Satanists which think they know and such, But Aldrick, you don’t have to consider them family(extended family). Y’know I’m just guessing but maaaybe that’s why you get so worked up. It’s like you said people wouldn’t act like that in person they wouldn’t be man enough. (lol) or it’s like really dumb relatives that you know no matter how hard you try they won’t see the bigger picture and they are just soo stupid you don’t consider them real family Y’know?

Regardless if I actually pulled something out of your post, When you start to get angry just take a step back from the keyboard and just void meditate or do something to relax if you can it’s not worth your time flipping the table over spilled milk. If it annoys you that bad go for a run, Chop some wood, exercise, or do RTR projecting your hatred, it’s way better than typing on the keyboard, just to end up being more annoyed again.

Have an awesome day, You two[/quote]

I've been doing alot of void lately. It helps.

Yes a big part is attacks. If you're on the forums, the attacks build, if you go away it fades. This is definitely true.

I have been sticking out and putting my voice on video. They have been after me like crazy.....

ChaosBringer666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
Hey your like super smart and knowledgeable, you got any study advice for me? I wanna incorporate it into a weekly/daily routine I’d really appreciate it.

No I don't have a study routine meself- sorry squire. I don't mean to come off like a meme I just usually can't stop writing on here it brings me out of my comfort zone.

I'm not super smart, I just use big words and am good at putting em together. You saying that makes me feel impostor syndrome-y, I don't like it :lol: :lol: just tell me you're taking the piss. We'll leave it.

If your question is serious, I listen to a lot of different types of music from all time periods. Maybe that can help? A lot of the stuff you see me post is what I'm thinking on at that moment- whether I've got any background knowledge about it or what. I just sort of exist generally, I'm not "super smart" if I was I would do something about any knowledge. Bragging or being pretentious in writing is awful I don't want to come across like that here at all. I don't intend to be hawty tawty super know-it-all or talk about myself all the time, that's vile.

My study tip is to do the weirder JoS meditations on your pineal chakra/brain, see where that takes you. NAAW-LIJ is right around the corner then. No need to long out your life reading the same things to keep it in- its bullshit and a farce. That's what schoolteachers do to the poor bored children and now your older you're supposed to do it to yourself? Fuck that. I say do the Satan all the way to the back of your brain and side to side, then waste no time. Start learning from every-people, and all of reality instead. I learnt from the internet not from books, but some books- the controversial ones of course. If you don't keep a tab on people you can just end up getting too wrapped into whatever you're studying and not acknowledge the other viewpoints of people who have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, then you look like a right arse.

If you want to study, do it as a form of recreation and enjoy it. The routine bit will come easy.

Aldrick said:
I've been doing alot of void lately. It helps.

Yes a big part is attacks. If you're on the forums, the attacks build, if you go away it fades. This is definitely true.

I have been sticking out and putting my voice on video. They have been after me like crazy.....
Same, probably because I usually put all my hatred into the RTR I was doing 9 a day but it was cutting into my void meditation time so I was told to back off and focus on void and wait until I do 216 suryah to do anything beyond 9.
Anyway, I wish you the best. You were a huge inspiration for me when I was 14 and new. You sounded so sure, proud and just full emotion, your voice draws me in every time. LOL
Guess what I’m trying to say is it saddens me to see you get so upset sometimes. When I feel like we have the same kind of drives, maaaybe.
Have an awesome week Aldrick.

ChaosBringer666 said:

Oh, do go on! I could get used to this! :lol:

Aldrick said:
Oh, so that was you on the jewtube channel whose name I forgot? (I won't mention it just in case, but I think I do know the name of it.) On one of your videos a commenter asked if it was you.

Things at my workplace have been intense. People fighting and such. A lot of people are on edge with the craziness going on in the world because they don't understand what's really happening like we do. And Mercury retrograde definitely was making that more intense. It's been uh..interesting I'll say lol I have learned the importance of keeping my mouth shut and not saying anything to anyone whenever tensions are high. It's really hard because I like to tell people how I really think on different subjects but I can't actually do that at work lol. Mainly because I'm on a different level of thinking than they are and the people I work with as far as I know are atheist or xian. I'm probably the only satanist there lol.. it's always a personal struggle because I really want to talk about the actual truth but most people are too brain-dead to understand anyway. one day they won't be though that's what the rtrs are here for. To break those curses and wake people up. I definitely felt myself more pumped up and more intense during this mercury retrograde. I've just been spilling out this energy into my rtrs. :D

I always delve deeply into your posts ... Therefore, when you renew your strength and return to a new, higher level, I will always be glad to read you...
By the way, I know that when I leave, I will return updated and stronger. We all need such moments .... This is like a snake will remove the skin, and then comes back with new wisdom ...

RavenSky666 said:
Things at my workplace have been intense. People fighting and such. A lot of people are on edge with the craziness going on in the world because they don't understand what's really happening like we do. And Mercury retrograde definitely was making that more intense. It's been uh..interesting I'll say lol I have learned the importance of keeping my mouth shut and not saying anything to anyone whenever tensions are high. It's really hard because I like to tell people how I really think on different subjects but I can't actually do that at work lol. Mainly because I'm on a different level of thinking than they are and the people I work with as far as I know are atheist or xian. I'm probably the only satanist there lol.. it's always a personal struggle because I really want to talk about the actual truth but most people are too brain-dead to understand anyway. one day they won't be though that's what the rtrs are here for. To break those curses and wake people up. I definitely felt myself more pumped up and more intense during this mercury retrograde. I've just been spilling out this energy into my rtrs. :D

I feel you. We are in the right, but for now keeping our mouths shut in such situations is of utmost importance. Our time will come later.

Do the pagan things and be cool. :cool:

FancyMancy said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Aldrick said:
Oh, so that was you on the jewtube channel whose name I forgot? (I won't mention it just in case, but I think I do know the name of it.) On one of your videos a commenter asked if it was you.

How does one Not, Fancy Mancy?? ;)

ChaosBringer666 said:
FancyMancy said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Aldrick said:

Face palm. God damnit.

Aldrick said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Face palm. God damnit.
Stereotype Alert!
I want to buy you both a present. A little dickie bird told me that you both like pink, especially Aldy.

Seeing as Mercury loves to retrograde us into a panic, I think I'd best stop playing, lest something or some things be misinterpreted. Laters!

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Face palm. God damnit.
Stereotype Alert!
I want to buy you both a present. A little dickie bird told me that you both like pink, especially Aldy.

Seeing as Mercury loves to retrograde us into a panic, I think I'd best stop playing, lest something or some things be misinterpreted. Laters!
Awww No PUNishment?
(I’m so sorry)

ChaosBringer666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
Face palm. God damnit.
Stereotype Alert!

Awww No PUNishment?
(I’m so sorry)
(I’m so sorry)
:lol:

I would respond to that as I would prefer to, but this isn't a BDSM site, so-- Hey, I didn't see you there, HPs and HPSs. You're doing a great job. Luff yoo!

13th_Wolf said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
Hey your like super smart and knowledgeable, you got any study advice for me? I wanna incorporate it into a weekly/daily routine I’d really appreciate it.

No I don't have a study routine meself- sorry squire. I don't mean to come off like a meme I just usually can't stop writing on here it brings me out of my comfort zone.

I'm not super smart, I just use big words and am good at putting em together. You saying that makes me feel impostor syndrome-y, I don't like it :lol: :lol: just tell me you're taking the piss. We'll leave it.

If your question is serious, I listen to a lot of different types of music from all time periods. Maybe that can help? A lot of the stuff you see me post is what I'm thinking on at that moment- whether I've got any background knowledge about it or what. I just sort of exist generally, I'm not "super smart" if I was I would do something about any knowledge. Bragging or being pretentious in writing is awful I don't want to come across like that here at all. I don't intend to be hawty tawty super know-it-all or talk about myself all the time, that's vile.

My study tip is to do the weirder JoS meditations on your pineal chakra/brain, see where that takes you. NAAW-LIJ is right around the corner then. No need to long out your life reading the same things to keep it in- its bullshit and a farce. That's what schoolteachers do to the poor bored children and now your older you're supposed to do it to yourself? Fuck that. I say do the Satan all the way to the back of your brain and side to side, then waste no time. Start learning from every-people, and all of reality instead. I learnt from the internet not from books, but some books- the controversial ones of course. If you don't keep a tab on people you can just end up getting too wrapped into whatever you're studying and not acknowledge the other viewpoints of people who have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, then you look like a right arse.

If you want to study, do it as a form of recreation and enjoy it. The routine bit will come easy.

LMAO, you know the smartest people don’t see themselves as smart for the most part. Know it all, is entirely different than the posts you make.

Your right Nawww-LIJ is an easy prospect when you enjoy it, guess I just have to research topics that I have avid Interest in then move onto the more monotonous stuff. suppose seeing the other SS being able to decisively make enlightening posts and expose enemy lies has inspired me.

Thanks for the great advice have a great day

ChaosBringer666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
Face palm. God damnit.
Stereotype Alert!

Awww No PUNishment?
(I’m so sorry)

Puts head on desk.nooooo

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Face palm. God damnit.
Stereotype Alert!

What did you just say about my mother?

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
Face palm. God damnit.
Stereotype Alert!

What did you just say about my mother?
Aldy's yo mama?! So my joke about "him" being feminine was-- oops, Mercury retrograde. Luff you, too, Aldy! :p ("Too" because I said it in another post recently but it seems to have not shown yet.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back