Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Mentor from GLBT Thule Society

RavenPrincess

Hello, my name is Raven Princess and I have been a part of JoS in one way or another for a little less than seven years.

I have been very lost, and this is my third incarnation (since there was a previous forum before ancient-forms) after recently losing my account.

Anyway, I am extremely lost right now, and I performed the dedication ritual, and I something happened in the middle of it, stopping it. Right now would be best to speak with a very experienced member who is familiar with GLBT Thule Society.
I was thinking of HP Jake Carlson, everyone’s favorite Sloth Mageson, or anyone that belonged to the Yahoo Group “SatanicGayCommunity.”

My reason for asking for senior members is, quite frankly, I know not how to communicate through any other medium. I need to seek knowledge after losing my way, and dealing with the fate of my soul is an all too touchy subject. I mean this in that it does not need to be clergy, but if anyone feels the call by Father or Enlil, I would be beyond thankful.

Like many here, there is a lot of potential in each of us, and for me I feel like I have not been living up to my potential.

I must ask my fellow brothers and sisters of Satan, if you can lend a hand at this time in my life. No debt will not go unpaid, no gesture will go unnoticed, and I will be thankful for any chance at helping me. This is a shot in the dark, so I hope the right people find this!

Respectfully,
Raven Princess

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail the Old Gods!!!

RavenPrincess said:
So, what do you need help with? If it's about the dedication ritual, then definitely do it again if you were interrupted in the middle of it. Wait for a time where you are sure there will not be any distractions. Don't let the enemy mess with you.

You have anonymity here, ask what you want to. There's no reason to be shy or worried, just don't give out the kind of personal information that can lead someone to your real identity and/or location.
Don't be disheartened by this but I doubt anyone will agree to mentor you one on one. It could happen but don't expect it. Just ask here.

Lol this path is quite simple.
1. dedicate your soul to Father Satan.
2. Meditate regularly.
3. participate in spiritual warfare.
4. Work for Father Satan and serve him, how you see fit.
5. ADVANCE!

You do not need any GLBT thule society etc for knowing what you have to do, it is quite obvious.
It is simple, but not necessarily easy.

What do you need help with. I am willing to listen. I was part of that group but didn't post much on it back when they had it. Don't know if it exists now.

I don't think sexual orientation or gender expression or any of that really has a huge bearing on the fate of your soul or anything everyone can advance and has their own unique place in nature. However I myself am bisexual more feminine Male so I am understanding of you if you need to ask about this.

If you didn't finish your dedication ritual no matter what happened it doesnt mean your lost. Trust me Satan is more understanding than even most of us are. Just redo it if you feel you need to. Don't know what this has to do with your orientation.

If you mean you got lost and stopped practicing Satanism or even went to the enemy for a bit you are probably fine. You learned your lesson once you realized fully what the truth was and that you were stuck and they would do nothing for you. Your experiences help you be stronger. But actions speak louder than words. Show the Gods your serious. Do the rtr each day. Meditate do something online to promote Satanism. Do that and they will gladly help out and guide you.

You can post what you want to here if you like.

slyscorpion said:
What do you need help with. I am willing to listen. I was part of that group but didn't post much on it back when they had it. Don't know if it exists now.

I don't think sexual orientation or gender expression or any of that really has a huge bearing on the fate of your soul or anything everyone can advance and has their own unique place in nature. However I myself am bisexual more feminine Male so I am understanding of you if you need to ask about this.

If you didn't finish your dedication ritual no matter what happened it doesnt mean your lost. Trust me Satan is more understanding than even most of us are. Just redo it if you feel you need to. Don't know what this has to do with your orientation.

If you mean you got lost and stopped practicing Satanism or even went to the enemy for a bit you are probably fine. You learned your lesson once you realized fully what the truth was and that you were stuck and they would do nothing for you. Your experiences help you be stronger. But actions speak louder than words. Show the Gods your serious. Do the rtr each day. Meditate do something online to promote Satanism. Do that and they will gladly help out and guide you.

For starters, I think the biggest message I got is that although I was adamant (and I still am) I had no place to dispell something that was eating at me in my head.

First thing was I have been hurt deeply by a person who clearly had mental issues. This disgusting undermesch really would in the school have pictures of chopped up and cut penises on his phone. This was school, and although his presence was unwanted, he had no where to go so my friend group just stopped trying to dispel him. Even after he molested one of my friends right in front of me.

I should have read the writing on the wall.

While what happened to me was a tragedy and dark days for myself, I remember days of high school, that to be edgy, he would put on speeches of Hitler to be edgy in the library. He was ukranian, and I was not sure if I could say he had any jewish ancestry, but judging from such a disturbing, incestually sadistic nature, I would not put it past it.

What does this have to do with Satanism and promotion of the Fourth Reich? I wonder, although I did black magic until he completely disappeared from the internet without a trace, (It worked) I wonder if since he was white and potentially a gentile does he get a chance if he was a molester and a rapist? Although it is a very stupid question, if he is white and he were to ever come across Joy of Satan, does this undermesch get the same opportunity at advancement?

I really feel if I met a pedophile or a serial rapist, I don’t think I can just *ignore* the fact that they are dedicated. I know it seems dumb, but no where on this site to my knowledge says “do not rape”. I think it might be because HP Maxine Dietrich is too smart to think she would even need to address it.

However, I bring it up because I wonder if this could invite an undermesch to say “well if they didn’t outlaw it specifically, it’s okay I’m in”. I think put in place is of course access to black magick to carry out our own set of justice, which in itself is a powerful tool. I don’t know about you, but to perform gray/black energy on a person is not something someone does lightly.

My biggest question was: If I am allowed, is he allowed to? Do I dedicate my soul knowing there might be the undermesch in the ranks? I wish I can say everyone who posts here is not an undermesch, as the moderators do an impressive job weeding them out, but I’m talking about simple math here. Do I dedicate knowing there are undermesch? Should I trust that during this journey, the Gods will straighten these people out?

That is one conviction that I wondered as I spent 5 hours trying to get any blood on paper, my finger’s not the same pattern as before the ritual, but clearly I never had enough blood at all to sign, it was like an omen to at best wait until I had all the answers.

I say these things with the upmost respect, and although I have tried my best to keep on living, I have been deeply broken before.

I have for contact the small youtube w/ an email address. Know I don’t intend to be rude, it is that I am not particularly comfortable telling the whole world my deepest stories such as this.

Know I still believe in showing loyalty and allegiance to the Old Gods, the cause, and separation of races to make our very best selves. Yes, I have spoken to beings, but many of the demons, and High Princes of Hell I believe fell silent, they fell silent because I need help from places besides them in this moment. They can be there for emergencies but I really need to help my self before I go out helping others.

With risk of being too personal, yes I am talking through remaining trauma I have, though it is impossible to have the same understanding of what this beautiful organization does, why we’re good and the higher civilized Goal we all seek to know and accomplish. With that, I only have my brothers, sisters, and third sex peoples of Satan.

I wish you all well, and I hope to hear some of your responses.

Very Respectfully,

Raven Princess

Heil Hitler!
Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail the Old Gods!

RavenPrincess said:
For starters, I think the biggest message I got is that although I was adamant (and I still am) I had no place to dispell something that was eating at me in my head.

First thing was I have been hurt deeply by a person who clearly had mental issues. This disgusting undermesch really would in the school have pictures of chopped up and cut penises on his phone. This was school, and although his presence was unwanted, he had no where to go so my friend group just stopped trying to dispel him. Even after he molested one of my friends right in front of me.

While what happened to me was a tragedy and dark days for myself, I remember days of high school, that to be edgy, he would put on speeches of Hitler to be edgy in the library. He was ukranian, and I was not sure if I could say he had any jewish ancestry, but judging from such a disturbing, incestually sadistic nature, I would not put it past it.

What does this have to do with Satanism and promotion of the Fourth Reich? I wonder, although I did black magic until he completely disappeared from the internet without a trace, (It worked) I wonder if since he was white and potentially a gentile does he get a chance if he was a molester and a rapist? Although it is a very stupid question, if he is white and he were to ever come across Joy of Satan, does this undermesch get the same opportunity at advancement?

I really feel if I met a pedophile or a serial rapist, I don’t think I can just *ignore* the fact that they are dedicated. I know it seems dumb, but no where on this site to my knowledge says “do not rape”. I think it might be because HP Maxine Dietrich is too smart to think she would even need to address it.

However, I bring it up because I wonder if this could invite an undermesch to say “well if they didn’t outlaw it specifically, it’s okay I’m in”. I think put in place is of course access to black magick to carry out our own set of justice, which in itself is a powerful tool. I don’t know about you, but to perform gray/black energy on a person is not something someone does lightly.

My biggest question was: If I am allowed, is he allowed to? Do I dedicate my soul knowing there might be the undermesch in the ranks? I wish I can say everyone who posts here is not an undermesch, as the moderators do an impressive job weeding them out, but I’m talking about simple math here. Do I dedicate knowing there are undermesch? Should I trust that during this journey, the Gods will straighten these people out?

That is one conviction that I wondered as I spent 5 hours trying to get any blood on paper, my finger’s not the same pattern as before the ritual, but clearly I never had enough blood at all to sign, it was like an omen to at best wait until I had all the answers.

I say these things with the upmost respect, and although I have tried my best to keep on living, I have been deeply broken before.

I have for contact the small youtube w/ an email address. Know I don’t intend to be rude, it is that I am not particularly comfortable telling the whole world my deepest stories such as this.

Know I still believe in showing loyalty and allegiance to the Old Gods, the cause, and separation of races to make our very best selves. Yes, I have spoken to beings, but many of the demons, and High Princes of Hell I believe fell silent, they fell silent because I need help from places besides them in this moment. They can be there for emergencies but I really need to help my self before I go out helping others.

With risk of being too personal, yes I am talking through remaining trauma I have, though it is impossible to have the same understanding of what this beautiful organization does, why we’re good and the higher civilized Goal we all seek to know and accomplish. With that, I only have my brothers, sisters, and third sex peoples of Satan.

Very Respectfully,

Raven Princess

Heil Hitler!
Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail the Old Gods!

Well first off, you referring to undermesch is a term Hitler mostly used to refer to Jews. Such people are the enemy and are will not be SS. Besides you shouldn’t focus on the deluded individuals you might see in the group, you should be the most important person to focus on right now. Ignore the rabble you don’t need to engage with them, in the future if they don’t except help from the gods they will be next to nothing among other SS

The Trauma you speak of can be corrected in the future, What you should do now is dedicate ASAP, write out the ritual ahead of time and draw some blood you say you’ve had trouble, but you can do multiple things if you can’t cut or poke yourself, you can punch a flat surface until you bleed, scratch yourself with a sterilized rock, hell you could even let a mosquito bite you and scratch that until it bleeds. You only need a single drop, this should be your top priority.

As far as the experiences you’ve had talking to “gods” and I’m not saying you haven’t, but
It’s unlikely that you have since the Gods rarely talk to non-dedicates, more than likely this was enemy greys and thought forms who impersonate them. My biggest reason is the Gods will never EVER stop talking to you, I would know. Unless you always just disregard there advice even then it’s more likely your psychic centres have closed. Anyway Good luck in your endeavours.
Hope this helped.

Hail Satan!

RavenPrincess said:
There will be other Satanists who are assholes to you, and this path is not going to be just a protective emotional bubble. But rest assured that rape and other things similar to this, are indeed fully outlawed in Satanism. Spiritual Satanism is a religion of Morals and Ethics, and as such it's completely antithetical to Satanism itself to do things like committing rape, stealing, or otherwise physically harming another being except for self-defense.

I know the kind of person you are talking about. Those are the lowest trash among Gentiles. You shouldn't be worried of any of those ever even becoming a Satanist, because they do not have the willpower and guts to ever go through with something like this even if they found the JoS. They would be guaranteed to fail.

RavenPrincess said:
slyscorpion said:

Very Respectfully,

Raven Princess

Heil Hitler!
Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail the Old Gods!

I don't think our Gods would ever accept someone like that even if they are here. So don't worry. Most likely from the sound of it that's a confused part Jew. Just the vibe from what you talk about. They would never be able to come here no matter what.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back