Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is it bad that if someone is attracted to darkness?

Niko_is_666

For example, if someone is attracted to these wallpapers below, is it bad?

256100.jpg

600921.jpg

218658.jpg

151833.png

157168.jpg

291752.jpg

Not trying to scare new SS and guests here, I like the nature, cityscapes, artistic, beautiful non-darkness pics as much as the above pics, I love animals but sometimes I do want to harm bad people, people who are jerks, hypocrite, people who harm animals for fun, people who use others innocence for their gain, race traitors, rapists, and Jews on top for what they have done to me, mixed my blood, I could have been a pure dude, but f**king jews happened :x

Also is there anything like God/Goddess of death? or anything like the 'servant of death'? cuz I sometimes call myself a servant of death, I don't know if it's my brain trying to be cool or what, as HP Cobra has said, we all have that legend in us which overthinks and plays inside our minds. I just want to make sure I am fine and not evil.

Why would it be "bad"? It's artwork. You're not a christian who thinks the slightest shade darker than pure white is evil... are you? Besides - that would be waysist.

Nikois666 said:
No. This is completely normal.

I'd say it depends on the reasons behind liking them. I like the first two as they feel like a representation of that side of me I'd use in black magick. It is dark and I have a mean streak, but I only feel and direct such things towards really bad people or those who really deserve it, and of course the enemy. So with morals and decency this dark thing is actually good. If I found pleasure in harming for the sake of harming obviously that would be a bad thing and a bad reason to like those images. This is just one possibility.

Probably most of us (if not all) want to harm or at least punish the kinds of people you mentioned. This is how people should feel, it's desire for justice. Our Gods and Goddesses are big on justice.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by servants of death. Bringing death to evil beings, yes probably all the Gods could be called such. But really they're masters of death - immortal, guiding souls in reincarnation, and eliminating evil.

FancyMancy said:
Why would it be "bad"? It's artwork. You're not a christian who thinks the slightest shade darker than pure white is evil... are you? Besides - that would be waysist.

You are right, these are artworks and I really do find them awesome and adventurous. I think it's the xian/islamic doctrine from my past life that sometimes makes me question it and wants me to ask for other's opinions.

Yes we are all individuals. As long as you don't do bad things to good people, you are free to do whatever you want and like whatever you like.

Nikois666 said:

256100.jpg

600921.jpg

218658.jpg

151833.png

157168.jpg

291752.jpg

Not trying to scare new SS and guests here, I like the nature, cityscapes, artistic, beautiful non-darkness pics as much as the above pics, I love animals but sometimes I do want to harm bad people, people who are jerks, hypocrite, people who harm animals for fun, people who use others innocence for their gain, race traitors, rapists, and Jews on top for what they have done to me, mixed my blood, I could have been a pure dude, but f**king jews happened :x

Also is there anything like God/Goddess of death? or anything like the 'servant of death'? cuz I sometimes call myself a servant of death, I don't know if it's my brain trying to be cool or what, as HP Cobra has said, we all have that legend in us which overthinks and plays inside our minds. I just want to make sure I am fine and not evil.

I like those wallpapers. Medieval times and the I'll are awesome. So you fine dude. All good.

Nikois666 said:

256100.jpg

600921.jpg

218658.jpg

151833.png

157168.jpg

291752.jpg

God Anubis. Lord of time/death, Keeper of souls.I call myself servant of death too. It's due huge respect I have towards Lord Ipos. I don't in any way glorify or like the concept of death, but calling myself servant of death doesn't mean I wanna bring death as a ultimate reality nor due "evil" thoughts towards others, moreover I call myself as servant of death because we're on path to stop the time, beat the death and become the Gods by finishing MO. Anubis is Lord of time and death and He Himself represents MO, just like Mother Kali, He has similar concepts.

Nothing you posted was even slightly scary. It’s not like you are getting off to flayed corpses or something. Stop thinking in terms of good and evil in general. It’s a Christian construction. It’s just not how the universe works.

And I guess it really depends on what you mean by “servant of death.” Death itself is not “bad,” but it does limit our progress and forces us to start over. As Satanists, we are trying to overcome death and reach godhead. There are gods that help people that have died and similar functions, for example. So it largely depends on your attitudes towards it.

There’s nothing wrong with a fascination for darker subjects. I mean, we are Satanists here. Most people that come to Satan do so as an initial attraction to darkness. People wouldn’t come to something they’ve been told is evil all their life if they didn’t.

Well if does say this right on Joy of Satan homepage, "Darkness is light turned inside out"- Beelzebub.
Darkness and light are two sides of the same coin. They are both neccessary. There is nothing wrong with loving the dark as well. Dark isn't evil. What the Jews are doing in the world, that's evil. It's not evil to want to hurt bad people, it's justice and we fully support justice. Within reason ofcourse. Going out and attacking physically is foolish that's why we fight with means of magic. There's currently no crime against spiritual warfare. You should read about Anubis/Ipos on our Joy of Satan website, you will find info on him here, https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/

He is the closest thing we have to a God that deals with Death.

I have always had a fascination with things concerning death,macabre and darker things in life myself. Nothing wrong with it. As long as it doesn't turn in to an unhealthy obsession lol. It aslo can have to do with your planets. Planets like Saturn.

Nikois666 said:

256100.jpg

600921.jpg

218658.jpg

151833.png

157168.jpg

291752.jpg

Those are great.

Nikois666 said:
[...] Also is there anything like God/Goddess of death?

Anubis is a god of the dead.
Nephthys is a goddess of death.
Set is a god of darkness.
Nergal has power over the dead.
Nebiros is an adept at interacting with the dead.
Osiris is a god of the underworld, death and resurrection.

Source : https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/

I've been enjoying darkness far more recently and it has helped me cure some ridiculous fears. I've always enjoyed the melancholy of fall and the hopelessness of winter. I characterize them as such because the normies around me think it is so (they dislike anything that isnt purely sunshine and rainbows), but to me i love the soft winds with the blowing leaves, rain and cloudy weather, even a good storm relaxes me.

The cold temperatures forces silence in my neighbourhood, those that can't stand it, stay indoors. I prefer cold to heat and love when i see animals fighting these temperatures and still come to my feeders despite that. I find them brave and feel like each visit is a nice gift.

I've always had high interest in the topic of death and it has characterized much of my vanity, humor and general attitude. I personally believe our skeleton is a beautiful metaphor for our enduring souls. After all the spine is sacred is it not?

None of this makes you evil at all. Its just preferences.

It's benign. If you think the xian god and its "loving light" its responsible for the worst horrors imaginable then it should make sense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVid_fLzN5g

Nikois666 said:

256100.jpg

600921.jpg

218658.jpg

151833.png

157168.jpg

291752.jpg

I'm also drawn to darkness and these kind of pictures. Especially the scary ones but neat and clean without bloodshed.

The cold winter dark night with snow....I used to love in the beginning.

Still if I look at these kind of pictures..I feel something indescribable.

It has to do with one's soul. Some Demons are also night Demons and day time Demons.

I prefer to work at night because at night I'm most active and because I like the tranquility at night and dark.

Nikois666 said:

I'm sure you will love this song ,pasting it below
https://youtu.be/ohNpf4VnlP8

Check it out

I will share with you some of my favorite images :) these are more gothic, and more dark. I have always found beauty in things like this. it makes me feel peaceful. The thought of being alone in a forest or by the ocean at night with a full moon may seem dark or scary to other's but to me it's beautiful.

0abc2223d287f9ee71c98b1554a5b6f9.jpg

30962.jpg

Blog-Vh-92c45f3557b142d9ad1f41db4b7891ca-Vh.jpg

e2915a9746ce819fe85acbe6a350c09b.jpg

drag.jpg

fd.jpg

Gothic-Tower.jpg

F345aRa.png

Philips said:
Yes it's bad. In almost every religion darkness symbolizes evil.

"Evil" is a thought cage. So much for "good and evil", for all the great slavery and starvation the kike g-d has done, you've still come here seeking the TRUTH. Dumbo " muh good and evil" xians broke the aqueducts, and then wut happned? wuts typhus?

Awareness and intelligence are more important than good and evil. Good and evil is the philosophy vegans use when they say everyone should only eat vegetables but the truth we came to know of that is that that would really fuck over both our bodies and the world in rapid sequence if everyone did that.

Evil is necessary as a wolf must kill sheep. That is not evil that is Nature. If wolves "got woke" "got good" and "got vegan" the sheep would then destroy the entire eco system. That is Nature, which is a proponent of Truth and often all you have to look into which is why the JoS advocates meditation and adoration of Nature. I won't have insane people saying bullshit that is destructive against what is literally just Nature, and when people think that black is bad and that white is good (and maybe this might childishly be their core to why they are a white nationalist, not anything instead, sane and real) they don't have the right to don the swastika. The swastika is True Light, which is illuminating, and not blinding. Blinding light is instead perverted and corrupt like the Catholic church: The leaders of the... oh shit... the DARK AGES :lol: hypocrisy. The Swastika is Satan's. You've come with a Golden Swastika to Satan for Truth, and not the usual lies which pervert Nature. Satan's True Light which has been returning since the Renaissance, bears instead the GOLDEN AGES.

Awareness and intelligence have nowt fucking at all to do with colours, it's facts and information. You are on the wrong lines if you take the "good and evil" crap up your bum like a good little boy. You know without the principle of darkness we physically wouldn't exist?

Absence of Light and Light, are equally as important as one another, and both are Truth at the same time as Truth always exists. Lies are an aberration of either Light or Darkness. Light can blind and Darkness can pervert. So too can Light illuminate and Dark conceal and transform. I'm not the first to have said this, because it's obvious to anyone. What you need cunt is darkness, so you can introspect on the lies of xianity and remove them from your soul. Your symbol here should be the Black Sun, not the Swastika, you are not to 'bare light' here yet as yours is disgusting clearly. Unless you are willing to research our knowledge here and change, go join a xian forum instead where you can slime around like the shit you are. Men have a right to "evil" to fuckin' kick in cunts. That too is Nature.

sahasrarabliss said:
Nikois666 said:

I'm sure you will love this song ,pasting it below
https://youtu.be/ohNpf4VnlP8

Check it out

Yes! I already know about this song, it's beautiful and I love it, I also like the Witcher version, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFUsPfuwjpw. I came across this song in 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' :D

RavenSky666 said:
I will share with you some of my favorite images :) these are more gothic, and more dark. I have always found beauty in things like this. it makes me feel peaceful. The thought of being alone in a forest or by the ocean at night with a full moon may seem dark or scary to other's but to me it's beautiful.

30962.jpg

drag.jpg

fd.jpg

Gothic-Tower.jpg

F345aRa.png

Wow, these are beautiful <3

I'm glad we could all be of help :)
And I'm glad you like the pictures! I have an entire folder of that stuff :D I love looking at it, and I loved the ones you shared! I'm adding them to my folder as well.

RavenSky666 said:
I'm glad we could all be of help :)
And I'm glad you like the pictures! I have an entire folder of that stuff :D I love looking at it, and I loved the ones you shared! I'm adding them to my folder as well.
Maybe you already know about this website, I download my pics from https://wall.alphacoders.com/ :D
It's an amazing website, it has all kinds of wallpapers but also some really scary, and blood type wallpapers, so just ignore them as I do :)

Darkness is the bosom of the mother, it is a fairy tale in silence. This is the word of a healer .... For a traveler, these are nights of oblivion and rest. for the Evil Enemy this is a grave. For the witch, it’s the moon’s inspiration. Darkness is Mother .....

No it's not bad at all. I like dark music and horror movies and themes. If you enjoy it you enjoy it. Halloween is themed around darker things and it's one of our holidays. You can enjoy what you enjoy so far as this. Each person is individual. As long as your not trying to be reverse xtian or evil or something which I know your not nothing is bad at all. So relax this is not the enemy religions where we have a predefined concept of anything darker as being evil. Even if you like darker clothes that's ok. I still like to buy stuff at hot topic sometimes. Lol

Nikois666 said:
Maybe you already know about this website, I download my pics from https://wall.alphacoders.com/ :D
It's an amazing website, it has all kinds of wallpapers but also some really scary, and blood type wallpapers, so just ignore them as I do :)

Thank you for sharing! I haven't been on there yet I'll have to look into that :)

Nikois666 said:

256100.jpg

600921.jpg

218658.jpg

151833.png

157168.jpg

291752.jpg

Love these artworks where did you get them from?

Serenity said:
Nikois666 said:

256100.jpg

600921.jpg

218658.jpg

151833.png

157168.jpg

291752.jpg

Love these artworks where did you get them from?
I mentioned the website 4 posts above but anyways, this is where I download it from https://wall.alphacoders.com/ ^-^
There are all kinds of images on this website, so you might see images of things that you don't like, just ignore them :)

RavenSky666 said:

30962.jpg

drag.jpg

fd.jpg

Gothic-Tower.jpg

F345aRa.png

The second last pic is really beautiful.
Looks like witches in a ritual coming out of a temple of some sort.

As for the OP . The pics you posted are beautiful.
Darkness if anything expresses emotions( as does white). It is when you mix colours of different sort do beautiful designs/painting come out.

If everything were white, there would be some form of redundancy , I guess.

Till you dont attach dark themes with Satanism I dont see where till can be wrong.

Also try to find the reason you like them so much.
It must describe something about you.

There is a reason people have a tendency towards liking something. Find out the reason , this will only help you understand yourself better

Usthepeople666 said:
As for the OP . The pics you posted are beautiful.
Darkness if anything expresses emotions( as does white). It is when you mix colours of different sort do beautiful designs/painting come out.

If everything were white, there would be some form of redundancy , I guess.

Till you dont attach dark themes with Satanism I dont see where till can be wrong.

Also try to find the reason you like them so much.
It must describe something about you.

There is a reason people have a tendency towards liking something. Find out the reason , this will only help you understand yourself better

Yeah, I did start learning astrology a few days ago from Aldrick's videos, Aldrick's Thread, and I understood a little bit of my Natal Chart(like just the upper layer) and it says I am kind of a natural in black magic, but I still have a lot to learn in astrology and I think it is too soon or stupid of me to jump on any conclusion.

I am really excited to learn more about myself, about the mystery that I hold :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back