Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

With this "BLM" feels like we are in a sci-fi movie...

luis

Sorry for the shitpost but I had to vent all of my frustration. With what the jews made happen, now every single celebrity, YouTuber and whatever (even here in Italy I hear a lot of this) talks about Blacks lives matter. It's so enraging. BLM is a communist organization and all this situation has nothing to do with race! Like until the day before they where all like "wE aRe aLl tHe sAmE, sKiN cOlOr dOeSn'T mAtTeR" but now somewhat the Policeman is WHITE and they guy who was killed is BLACK, make sure to remember this GOY. It's seriously disgusting.

I know right, it’s truly sickening to hear this wherever you turn now. Especially when you see degenerates like Logan Paul “use your white privilege.” And the black media personnel crying so much they can’t even spit out a damn word, but any intelligent person can see it’s fake crying to push another fucking agenda.

what’s more that I find hilarious is something recently came out (not sure where since my mother told me maybe kikebook) that George Floyd was a “Freemason” and the people arrested weren’t even cops.

This to me simply means even the brainlets are starting to see the truth. Ah well if anything just more hatred to use for the RTR no use letting it go to waste :twisted:

This isnt shit posting. Its true. Im getting tired of this too. And then you have the stupid whites bowing, kneeling and trying to virtue signal for blacks. Just expediting their own demise, little do they know that they will also be exterminated if the jewish communist agenda comes full circle.

And then you have the black puppets being used by the Jews, they think American and the world is pretty much racist, they have no idea that if the Jew succeeds and the white race is gone, they will really taste oppression and slavery like no other.

Its funny how people are protesting all over the world over a low life like George Floyd, which the whole thing was staged and fake, but they wont protest over the thousands of blacks who die each years by their own race. I guess blacks are too use to the idea of them killing themselves to even notice. Neither will people all over the world protest passionately the destruction of the economy, the lock down, destruction of the supply chain, and destruction of our livelihoods over the fake virus.

Its funny how these protests come after many people are unemployed, locked down for months and now wearing fask masks(to also hid their identity when rioting) it was a perfect cover up.

Now that people are being encouraged to protest (even by health officials) they will use that as an excuse to say the second wave is here. They already are saying this. This means more lockdowns, contact tracing, etc. So the Coronavirus situation served its purpose. The coronavirus is only deadly and real when they went into phase 2, and it will hyped again when they bring in the manufactured secind wave and have people wearing maks like idiots and cowering at home

And then there are talks now of the vaccine being ready by September (atleast 2 billion doses at the moment.)

Now the idiots are going on about defunding and getting rid of the police. This is the total communist take over of the world.

This is escalating and I do see alot of people suffering. This will be a harsh lesson for us all. More or less deserved to wake people up and snap them back into reality.

They want many TAHARQAS to rule america and europe they want Complete subjugation for whites ,
if you check (( BLM )) on a chaldean numerology calculator it will give number 9 which is related to mars a physical war blood hate energy everything intensified !!

HPS Shannon said:
This isnt shit posting. Its true. Im getting tired of this too. And then you have the stupid whites bowing, kneeling and trying to virtue signal for blacks. Just expediting their own demise, little do they know that they will also be exterminated if the jewish communist agenda comes full circle.

And then you have the black puppets being used by the Jews, they think American and the world is pretty much racist, they have no idea that if the Jew succeeds and the white race is gone, they will really taste oppression and slavery like no other.

Its funny how people are protesting all over the world over a low life like George Floyd, which the whole thing was staged and fake, but they wont protest over the thousands of blacks who die each years by their own race. I guess blacks are too use to the idea of them killing themselves to even notice. Neither will people all over the world protest passionately the destruction of the economy, the lock down, destruction of the supply chain, and destruction of our livelihoods over the fake virus.

Its funny how these protests come after many people are unemployed, locked down for months and now wearing fask masks(to also hid their identity when rioting) it was a perfect cover up.

Now that people are being encouraged to protest (even by health officials) they will use that as an excuse to say the second wave is here. They already are saying this. This means more lockdowns, contact tracing, etc. So the Coronavirus situation served its purpose. The coronavirus is only deadly and real when they went into phase 2, and it will hyped again when they bring in the manufactured secind wave and have people wearing maks like idiots and cowering at home

And then there are talks now of the vaccine being ready by September (atleast 2 billion doses at the moment.)

Now the idiots are going on about defunding and getting rid of the police. This is the total communist take over of the world.

This is escalating and I do see alot of people suffering. This will be a harsh lesson for us all. More or less deserved to wake people up and snap them back into reality.
I know these situations are so disgusting :( Honestly, I kinda felt down in these days but I really thought about it and there is something that I have understood about this situation, the jews are making it worse than it really is. If you think about it we don't get to see everything that is really happening and we don't know what everyone thinks, it's obvious to me the jews are pushing a certain narrative to make it seem worse than it really is. I've found this video https://youtu.be/JNbVhQQFT-Q and the comment section is so great! It seems it's all backfiring, there were some comments even about the jews and they had many likes!

Hopefully, this situation changes for the better, the God's said we won so I don't really think it will get to a really bad point. All of this chaos is needed to wake up the majority of people. With the vaccine I hope the God's do something about it, I really don't want to take that shit in my body, we don't know what is in it.

It really is a tragedy.

The real truth however, is that this isn't as widespread as the enemy would like. Aside from the liberal cities this started in it hasn't spread much, they tried the same thing (rioting) in a nearby city to me and the police were already in riot gear and started using tear gas as soon as the violence started.

As well, people are aware of what's happening and are now becoming more racially aware than ever. I know my family and co workers are anxious about what's going on, some being pushed further towards racial awareness than the surface awareness they used to show.

For all intents and purposes the enemy has lost. And they will continue to lose ground as we hammer away at them, I just wish this war were over, but looking at what's to come it's a miracle how lucky we are. How fortunate the Jews haven't cut their losses and attempted to nuke us, though I must admit I think they're well aware of how that will pan out if they were to try.

Lastly too, a LOT of Blacks don't support what's going on. Some have even pointed out the blatant ties BLM has to George Soros and know this is a terror organization. This will all come to bite the Jews in the ass and rip off a chunk, as gentiles as a whole (despite what's going on) are becoming very aware of who's behind this all.

The enemy pushed too hard with Covid, and now they're just trying to out do themselves. By this rate I expect they'll try to pull one more scandal before August to drum up even more instability, they know they're out of time.

HPS Shannon said:

I hope your doing ok. It must be really hard seeing all that is going on right now in the Black Race and what they are doing. I feel you I personally can't stand people like what I see and I know it doesnt represent your whole race or the way it should be most here know that as well. Keep up the good work and keep trying. It may not seem like it but we are making progress on many fronts. What you do is great. Don't let it get you down too much. We are behind you stay strong.

We are all growing tired of it. everyone with common sense is. I unfortunately work with people all the time and have to deal with several people a day. Being white and of German ancestry is difficult right now because I feel some of the BLM people coming into the place where I work are judging me by my skin.. I treat everyone I talk to the same and I do not bow down to anyone of any race, and that rubs some of them the wrong way I feel. I understand some of the black people I talk with are afraid and I care about them and know they don't want this going on anymore than we do. but then there are the entitled Blm people, and especially the disgusting people who are probably jewish posing as white, Blm activists who think we should be drinking a cup of white guilt and that we are so privileged..it's disgusting, but I have been turning my attention away from it and focusing on rtrs. I have been limiting myself of social media and trying to ignore the bullshit going on. The jews want us to be all upset over this, so I don't want to give them what they want, I don't give a shit about any of it anymore I have disconnected myself from this distraction of theirs and I am paying attention to what matters most right now. Things will be better in time, we just gotta stay focused! It isn't easy when you got people all around you trying to spout out facts,and garbage, and fear mongering, but we know the root of this entire issue so we gotta stay focused and just block out what they are saying.

That "muh oppression" crap has reached even the media of eastern europe, they showed that blacks are muh oppressed by muh white cops with a shitty and completely fake statistics I was so pissed when I saw that and they always put those animals in a good light only now they begin to say that the protests degenerate into big violence and non sense because before it showed very little of that part.
Well good thing that I seen people here are insulting media on YouTube, I hope they will do the same with that jogger floyd and David Dorn and the blacks who got their shops destroyed are the true ones who BLM should fight for.

The City of Minneapolis council just voted to literally disband their police department. If any of you live there, I suggest getting the fuck out of dodge.

ShadowTheRaven said:
The City of Minneapolis council just voted to literally disband their police department. If any of you live there, I suggest getting the fuck out of dodge.
I think this is part of their plan. I thought the same when some leftist said that they need to not give police funds. Like I get that there are some few bad apples and the system could be much better but by disbanding it or not properly funding it you will just tell criminals to go ape mode. I guess more chaos for the jews. The only good thing that could (probably impossible but i would like to see it) is that the jews could be attacked by a mob and police is not there to defend them...That is something that i would love to see. These motherfuckers need to pay for what they did to this world.

luis said:
I think this is part of their plan. I thought the same when some leftist said that they need to not give police funds. Like I get that there are some few bad apples and the system could be much better but by disbanding it or not properly funding it you will just tell criminals to go ape mode. I guess more chaos for the jews. The only good thing that could (probably impossible but i would like to see it) is that the jews could be attacked by a mob and police is not there to defend them...That is something that i would love to see. These motherfuckers need to pay for what they did to this world.

I'd bet 69 gorillion shekels that if a jew so much as stubs his toe, Daddy Trump will have the entirety of the US Armed Forces in Minneapolis tearing every non-jew a new one.

ShadowTheRaven said:
luis said:

I'd bet 69 gorillion shekels that if a jew so much as stubs his toe, Daddy Trump will have the entirety of the US Armed Forces in Minneapolis tearing every non-jew a new one.

Dude lmfao shadow

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back