Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with low self esteem, Confidence

Usthepeople666

Can anyone help me with low self esteem problems?

Its like I dont value myself at all or the decisions I make. Everything ends up with a doubt in the back of my head.

Usthepeople666 said:

Its like I dont value myself at all or the decisions I make. Everything ends up with a doubt in the back of my head.

I use this affirmation for my aop maybe it can help you:
"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." (added purified) [7]

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513

I tried to write you a post and it got erased due to my phone freezing..so I'll say it again, Changing your self confidence is up to you, we can only give advice but it's up to you to make the positive change with yourself, Doubts and self confidence issues are direct enemy attacks they don't want you to be strong enough to fight back, but by them attacking your confidence with doubts that means what you're doing as a Satanist is important, otherwise they wouldn't bother with you. Doing Aura cleaning and Daily Rtrs and meditations like returning curses will help a lot in restoring self confidence. I myself have struggled with this all my life so I'm speaking from experience. And believe it or not, talking directly to father Satan about your doubts and issues will make you feel better! And don't let harmful thoughts creep in that make you feel like he won't want to listen, Father and the Gods do listen and they do care! He will give you signs of what to change in your life in order to be better. But remember the key to betterment is already within you. Within the DNA that is from our Gods. None of us are unworthy or nobodies, we all have what it takes to be Gods but we must work on ourselves. Ignore the doubts they are of no real importance and they will not help you in any way. If you hear negative thoughts, practice void meditation immediately and clear your mind. Doing daily meditation and taking care of yourself spiritually and physically, and remembering to not neglect yourself, that will help you feel better. Stay strong and remember those thoughts and feelings are not true they are of the enemy. Satanism is a path of strength that gives us true self worth. That is why we get hit so hard with doubts. Father Satan and the Gods care for us all. They see our self worth, they know us better than we know ourselves they never have given up on us so we shouldn't give up either!

Workings for personality development
A simple working to rid you of any unattractive behaviours and instill charisma and confidence in you would be,

Uruz ,Ansuz,*54/108 each with the affirmation.
"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am permanently and completely free of any and all(emphasis) unattractive and repulsive behaviors like fear,anxiety or awkwardness." Visualize eliminating any and all unattractive behaviors that you might currently have. You can start these at freeing the soul,endings, days.

Unattractive behaviors are - Stuttering, having nothing to say, cannot keep a conversation going, fear of what people think about you, micromanaging what you say, anxiety when talking to many people, shyness, inability to relate to others, being weird, being socially unaware, being an asshole, etc.)

Thurisaz,Sowilo ,Tyr.*55/111 each
"In a healthy and positive manner I am permanently and completely Calm,confident charismatic and courageous. Everyone likes and respects me at all times."
Visualize being the man you want to be in your dreams. Everyone likes you,everyone wants to be your friend. If not they atleast respect you and envy you. Everyone is happy around you, everyone is smiling around you. Women are flirting with you and flocking to you. You are awesome.

90 days for each working. These workings must become ingrained in your very being. Very important. You can start these at a sun square day or any day with characteristic feature of the type of working your going to start.

Change the second workings affirmation to suit your needs if need be

GG Allin said:
Usthepeople666 said:

I use this affirmation for my aop maybe it can help you:
"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." (added purified) [7]

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513

Thank you

RavenSky666 said:
I tried to write you a post and it got erased due to my phone freezing..so I'll say it again, Changing your self confidence is up to you, we can only give advice but it's up to you to make the positive change with yourself, Doubts and self confidence issues are direct enemy attacks they don't want you to be strong enough to fight back, but by them attacking your confidence with doubts that means what you're doing as a Satanist is important, otherwise they wouldn't bother with you. Doing Aura cleaning and Daily Rtrs and meditations like returning curses will help a lot in restoring self confidence. I myself have struggled with this all my life so I'm speaking from experience. And believe it or not, talking directly to father Satan about your doubts and issues will make you feel better! And don't let harmful thoughts creep in that make you feel like he won't want to listen, Father and the Gods do listen and they do care! He will give you signs of what to change in your life in order to be better. But remember the key to betterment is already within you. Within the DNA that is from our Gods. None of us are unworthy or nobodies, we all have what it takes to be Gods but we must work on ourselves. Ignore the doubts they are of no real importance and they will not help you in any way. If you hear negative thoughts, practice void meditation immediately and clear your mind. Doing daily meditation and taking care of yourself spiritually and physically, and remembering to not neglect yourself, that will help you feel better. Stay strong and remember those thoughts and feelings are not true they are of the enemy. Satanism is a path of strength that gives us true self worth. That is why we get hit so hard with doubts. Father Satan and the Gods care for us all. They see our self worth, they know us better than we know ourselves they never have given up on us so we shouldn't give up either!

I know that feeling , thank you for making the effort.
Its just that day in and day out meditating , working , fighting, seeing the kind of shit happening around is really demotivating .
But yes I will try and talk today.
Thank you :)

Jack said:
Workings for personality development
A simple working to rid you of any unattractive behaviours and instill charisma and confidence in you would be,

Uruz ,Ansuz,*54/108 each with the affirmation.
"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am permanently and completely free of any and all(emphasis) unattractive and repulsive behaviors like fear,anxiety or awkwardness." Visualize eliminating any and all unattractive behaviors that you might currently have. You can start these at freeing the soul,endings, days.

Unattractive behaviors are - Stuttering, having nothing to say, cannot keep a conversation going, fear of what people think about you, micromanaging what you say, anxiety when talking to many people, shyness, inability to relate to others, being weird, being socially unaware, being an asshole, etc.)

Thurisaz,Sowilo ,Tyr.*55/111 each
"In a healthy and positive manner I am permanently and completely Calm,confident charismatic and courageous. Everyone likes and respects me at all times."
Visualize being the man you want to be in your dreams. Everyone likes you,everyone wants to be your friend. If not they atleast respect you and envy you. Everyone is happy around you, everyone is smiling around you. Women are flirting with you and flocking to you. You are awesome.

90 days for each working. These workings must become ingrained in your very being. Very important. You can start these at a sun square day or any day with characteristic feature of the type of working your going to start.

Change the second workings affirmation to suit your needs if need be
Thank you Jack.
Lets see if I will be able to begin them.
Thank you :)

On top of the spiritual advice you’ve gotten, you should work out if you don’t already. Feel comfortable in your body. There’s a reason fit people have bigger egos, generally. If you are more confident with your body and how you present yourself, interpersonal confidence comes naturally.

Libra said:
On top of the spiritual advice you’ve gotten, you should work out if you don’t already. Feel comfortable in your body. There’s a reason fit people have bigger egos, generally. If you are more confident with your body and how you present yourself, interpersonal confidence comes naturally.

Thank you.
Yes i do now :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back